[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, I agree that it's not bad to be vocal but I believe Dom needs to choose his words more wisely. There's no need to use "swear words" no matter how angry you are. There's a better and more mature way to it. Swearing will just make you look more immature because if the other person isn't swearing at you but rather saying it in a more direct mature way, you will just look like the immature one. I don't swear and I dislike swear words therefore I believe there's a better way to it when being vocal if you want to be seen as the mature one. Honestly, I learned it the hard way. Hehe. 

Just sayin'. :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
That very mature of u! Took me til mid 20s to realize that
..some learn faster than other...hell my niece is 13 n is such a mature n wise young grl...so proud of her...

A mistake he will have to learn....that life and the best way we can learn is through experience (which some ppl don't)

"When angry counr to 4, when really angry swear" mark twain

fun

Expired Sarnie
hippo said:
OMG!!! everyone look what i found!!!!!!!
gggrrriiieeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is the first person she grabbed!!!! but then i couldn't find her after that....i gotta watch a couple many times more, couldn't hear what he was saying...had to share it with all of you first!
LOVE and Miss them even more now!!!!!!

released by aea one of the staff members of Medtha!!!
credit PRASONGSOM KOONSOMBAT·

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8kTiS_1FA
LOL I had to watch it 3 times to spot Eye, Mint and Mark LMAO

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
OMG!!! everyone look what i found!!!!!!!
gggrrriiieeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is the first person she grabbed!!!! but then i couldn't find her after that....i gotta watch a couple many times more, couldn't hear what he was saying...had to share it with all of you first!
LOVE and Miss them even more now!!!!!!

released by aea one of the staff members of Medtha!!!
credit PRASONGSOM KOONSOMBAT·

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8kTiS_1FA
man that looks like fun! lol mark ended up getting thrown. would've been nice to see mteam in the beach....together  :woot:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. I agree. Dom is like a rebel against his parents sometimes even though he does care/love them.  Mark is nothing like that to his parents.  He respects his parents very much; he's a good boy, only bad to "nong". Lol.  Sorry, we got carried away and went off-topics. :(

Mark is rebel too haha but he does respect his parents and sister. To his "Nong", his "Nong is as well, a rebel. She is carefree, non-ambitious about her image, spunky, but she's also humble, respectable, responsible, and cautious as well. This is why MTeam match and understand each other well :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Yeah, I agree that it's not bad to be vocal but I believe Dom needs to choose his words more wisely. There's no need to use "swear words" no matter how angry you are. There's a better and more mature way to it. Swearing will just make you look more immature because if the other person isn't swearing at you but rather saying it in a more direct mature way, you will just look like the immature one. I don't swear and I dislike swear words therefore I believe there's a better way to it when being vocal if you want to be seen as the mature one. Honestly, I learned it the hard way. Hehe. 

Just sayin'. :)

he will learn his mistake once he gets older :) But yeah, I don't ALWAYS curse even when I'm mad or angry either, unless it gets to my very, very, very last nerves like yesterday hahah I'm sorry if I was cussing a lot yesterday but it really got me to the point where I suddenly used foul words. I was really annoyed, upset, sad, mad, angry, disappointed, happy, excited, and full of mixed emotions, so I guess, I couldn't control myself yesterday hahah However, what's even more immature is fighting... I never had a fight with anyone haha

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awww tat video was sooo cute! Love how he went after his nong first lol Tis video makes me miss them more n more. I hope they both have a lakorn up really really really soon for us mteamers to watch :) Tat would be awesome :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Watched That Video I First I Thought Mark Was Chasing Mint But Realised A Lady Grabbed Mint Before Mark Did
Poor Mark

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aweeee that video was definitely heart warming. I love how Mak started the "Catch someone and throw them along with the waves" Hahaahha What a fail. Everyone has Nongs back. Lol apple totes grabbed Nong away from Mak ahahhaahah too cuteeee. I've watched the clip so many times !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. This is probably nothing but I laugh when I saw, "VIP Thai Celeb". LOL show off!!! HAHAHA

cr. Prin's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol.That video clip was funny and cute. Mark acted like a kid.hahah... Too cute. Thanks for the video.

No, I don't think you're suppose to be a member  to see comments on Iheartlakorns. I think you have to comment in order to see all the comments because I remembered this one time she mention that. I believe something went wrong or something,I forgot.ha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Speaking of unpinning this thread, Ceci and I decided to wait for Darv to created another sub topic thread and then will move it there for the time being.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
That was just part 1 so that means there must be a part 2! Whoo! Hopefully. Thx for sharing, Hippo! xoxoxo

And yes, fun. In & Out. 555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
555555 I just noticed Kan(Mak&Dom's homeboy) lol he totally got Mak ahahha and Mak ran after him bromance lol my heart jumps all the time when I hear the opening of this video sighs