[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
they look like they are having soo much fun! so much clearer to watch on the laptop

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

The quotes you post is basically about what Chalida is doing right now, right? hahah Anyways, I agree with that^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
All three quotes from Mark Twain. Chawp. Kaw eek dai pa?

But if I am not mistaken, I think I know what you're referring to, invu. Thx for the wise reminder. My favorite one is the one on your signature. I appreciate the support and trust mak. <3 Kob khun ka.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez

I miss them too <3 But trust me, we will see M&M soon, I promise. Just like what mm_pantip said hahah but yeah, faith :)

just keep smiling :D

At least I can smile today, but it doesn't mean everything that happened healed from the inside.
Oh yes, anyways, I would like to ask, finbangkok is one of the members/staffs from NM2 casts, right? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sat-Taa <3 eheheh said this over a dozen times love you girls jubjub (;

Yes finbangkok is one of the staff and crew members from NM2/Medta

99nows girls :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^wow man... now they're saying someone from the states can't watch Thai lakorn, so it can't be Taksin ordering Channel 3 to cancel NM2... wow... 

^^not again man, don't get to me again. It's really gonna ruin my mood again. Saying people from out of states can't watch Thai lakorns/ thai movies, so someone like Taksin who's currently outside of states can't order the channel? Who are they trying to kid around with? HAH! Don't get me started....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Really? Well, that's just straight up ridiculous cause if I can, they can as well. Wow. They are so pathetic. 
They need to do more research because there are freakin a lot of people around the world watching Thai lakorns as well. 
And of course Taksin can order them to cancel it! It's call a FREAKIN' phone and also TECHNOLOGY. Hello! These people aren't just close minded but also stupid as well. What a bunch of fools. Seriously, nothing they say is going to make us believe them. We're still going to doubt and be suspicious. 

If Taksin is already out of the country and can't view it, why would Channel 3 be scare about airing the last 3 episodes? It's not like Taksin can "view" it if he "isn't" in the country like they "said." Also, if the politicians don't keep up with these kind of entertainment, apparently so, then why would Channel 3 be so afraid to air the ending after 3 weeks? When they were to first to give them the green light to air the lakorn from the beginning. They already knew what was coming, lakorn plot wise.  It's just a bunch of jokes and BS. Seriously. 
The politicians need to think before saying anything cause we're all humans and we can think more than they think. We watch and we can catch a lot of unnoticeable things. Well, more like we think more and get more curious. We think outside the box I should say. Hahha Not exactly sure if I am making any sense at the moment. lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
You know what I was waiting for?! Bloopers! I absolutely love bloopers and it shows the fun side behind the production crew and everything. But NOOOO! Someone had to wreck it!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Really? Well, that's just straight up ridiculous cause if I can, they can as well. Wow. They are so pathetic. 
They need to do more research because there are freakin a lot of people around the world watching Thai lakorns as well. 
And of course Taksin can order them to cancel it! It's call a FREAKIN' phone and also TECHNOLOGY. Hello! These people aren't just close minded but also stupid as well. What a bunch of fools. Seriously, nothing they say is going to make us believe them. We're still going to doubt and be suspicious. 

If Taksin is already out of the country and can't view it, why would Channel 3 be scare about airing the last 3 episodes? It's not like Taksin can "view" it if he "isn't" in the country like they "said." Also, if the politicians don't keep up with these kind of entertainment, apparently so, then why would Channel 3 be so afraid to air the ending after 3 weeks? When they were to first to give them the green light to air the lakorn from the beginning. They already knew what was coming, lakorn plot wise.  It's just a bunch of jokes and BS. Seriously. 
The politicians need to think before saying anything cause we're all humans and we can think more than they think. We watch and we can catch a lot of unnoticeable things. Well, more like we think more and get more curious. We think outside the box I should say. Hahha Not exactly sure if I am making any sense at the moment. lol

I don't blame the person who give this news out because it's from the script. They are also being under control by the superior of the country. And yes, of course Taksin can order Channel to do so. I don't care what they say either.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyways, everyone. Please don't get too happy or excited about this, okay... or else you all will get your hopes all drop again. And yes, it's a good news. One of the fans commented on princhalida_interfc's IG, named nani_piriya, that they saw the news on Komchadleuk yesterday, that Tonight, in Thailand, they will air NM2, the ending episode. But they're not sure yet. They will view it tonight. I'mma be soo happy if it's true. However, I won't keep my hopes up too high, don't want to fall again haha And THEN prin_laofanclub also post on IG said that, "Actually end tonight".

Again, DON'T GET TOO EXCITED haha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
For some reason, I'm not a person to believe stuff easily. So right now, my face is as emotionless as a brick. Neutral. I hope it's true though. I wish for an ending scene if possible.

roselovesice

I'm not gonna get my hopes up but right now all I can do is just have hope. HAHAH. 
Anywho, we'll see what happens. Whatever happens, happens. :) 
Although I don't mind them airing the ending "tonight," I kind of wish it was the LAST 3 EPISODES instead of just "ONE" episode where everything is basically just rush. Sigh. But whatever. I'll take whatever I can get. 
Thanks mmgjp314. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

Here's the one I found, from what that person said, from Komchadleuk

The title "Rumors spread that the politics teased "Nuer Mek 2" end it fast"

Channel 3 cut parts out for Nuer Mek 2 to end it quickly because some story lines affected with politics. Everyone agreed that the lakorn will end on January 6, 2013, at night. The scenes will be parts of Prae and Sangkla at the beach.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I'm not gonna get my hopes up but right now all I can do is just have hope. HAHAH. 
Anywho, we'll see what happens. Whatever happens, happens. :) 
Although I don't mind them airing the ending "tonight," I kind of wish it was the LAST 3 EPISODES instead of just "ONE" episode where everything is basically just rush. Sigh. But whatever. I'll take whatever I can get. 
Thanks mmgjp314. :)

no problem :)

roselovesice

Hopefully the ending will be good. They're probably going to kill off Winyoo and end all the political stuff quick. I want to see the boat scene! They better have it in there at least! Just please do so! TT___TT lol I wonder how Top & Eye's couple are gonna be like since so much are cut off. 
Seriously, this last episode should be at least 6 hours long to make up for the lost hours we should of got from watching NM2. lol 
Too bad we're not gonna get that "special" episode that Nok wanted to show, which is episode 13. 
I'm still dishearten from this. Sigh.

Thanks again mmgjp314 for sharing. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Hopefully the ending will be good. They're probably going to kill off Winyoo and end all the political stuff quick. I want to see the boat scene! They better have it in there at least! Just please do so! TT___TT lol I wonder how Top & Eye's couple are gonna be like since so much are cut off. 
Seriously, this last episode should be at least 6 hours long to make up for the lost hours we should of got from watching NM2. lol 
Too bad we're not gonna get that "special" episode that Nok wanted to show, which is episode 13. 
I'm still dishearten from this. Sigh.

Thanks again mmgjp314 for sharing. :)

np ja :)

yeah, i also want to see the "special" episode that p'Nok wanted to show us also. But i'll just watch what they have to give.