[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I miss it so much, but the clip just got me smiling and giggling at Mark's cuteness and how sweet he was towards Mint. Awe. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
mmgjp314 said:
Nah, he's not a Casanova nor a player, and he just compliments every girls he knows. That's normal though, if I were him, I would do the same anyways. Just because you compliment someone, it doesn't mean you are in a bad way. I would say, he's a gentleman and friendly with everyone. In unilever event clip, or any other clips, I don't see him having any signs or traits of showing or being a Casanova or a player like the title he's given. However, apart from other girls, Chalida is something more than just Nong to me, they are REAL.

And yup, Vill had news with Nadech before too.

PS. I had a really big trouble logging into this, on my phone, so I used it on my laptop. However, I made a new password with this username, and now, I finally get in from my phone haha

Yeah, I totally agree.  I never knew she had news with Nadech before.hahha.. Wow, I am late.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i miss prae and kla after rewatching that clip!!! i dont think i can ever watch the last 2 remaining episode that i need to watch. sniff sniff.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Being an mteamer for so long, I think some of us may accustomed to cruel or amusing irony by now. I was also thinking, not counting James, if Mteam reunites again and Chalida meets Nadech in a lakorn around the same time, that would also be another big irony. It is like how Kim worked with both guys in 2012. Smh. But can't say much more just because things can always change. Knowing who are Chalida mamas and FCs are though, I know they know best about their girl. That is why since summer last year, I said I knew Chalida wasn't going to be in Sai See Plerng and look how that turned out.

Edit:

By the way, for those who are having trouble signing in, I think you just have to click "Forgot password" to send a validation request to reset your password. I think everyone's passwords must have been changed. I didn't contact anyone for help. LOL. It's automatic self-help. 55555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Being an mteamer for so long, I think some of us may accustomed to cruel or amusing irony by now. I was also thinking, not counting James, if Mteam reunites again and Chalida meets Nadech in a lakorn around the same time, that would also be another big irony. It is like how Kim worked with both guys in 2012. Smh. But can't say much more just because things can always change. Knowing who are Chalida mamas and FCs are though, I know they know best about their girl. That is why since summer last year, I said I knew Chalida wasn't going to be in Sai See Plerng and look how that turned out.

Edit:

By the way, for those who are having trouble signing in, I think you just have to click "Forgot password" to send a validation request to reset your password. I think everyone's passwords must have been changed. I didn't contact anyone for help. LOL. It's automatic self-help. 55555

I did that too, by myself also hahah

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone who loves to make FanFics out there... 

Please make one for NM2's episodes 10-14.. LOL.

I'm just so sad right now. Dang CH3!

Anyways.. like what My teacher said.. : "Excpect the worst, but hope for the best." 

hippo

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:

Edit:

hrmmmm being an Mteamer from the beginning and knowing you (well online...lol) for so long.

i feel like you know something and not sharing AGAIN! LOL.
i know you do it for the best. 
but i just feel like there is more to your post. 

i really do hope chalida gets paired with Nadech some time soon. 
i think they would be a really cute couple.
there's so many i wanna see chalida with...i would really like to see her with james jirayu tooo even though i haven't seen his acting,  i just like his look. 

i hope more people turn up on sunday!
500 is already a lot. 
this is history in the making

i to, really like how that guy asked if channel 3 feared the politicians more or the people more. that interview/talk was a good one. 
i hope they have answers for us. i think it will take a while though...but i'll be waiting 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
fun said:
i miss prae and kla after rewatching that clip!!! i dont think i can ever watch the last 2 remaining episode that i need to watch. sniff sniff.
omgawsh! u didnt watch the last 2 episodes becus u saw this news huh?! meee tooo  :cry:  n i dont want to becus i alredy know wuts gunna happen but @ the same time im missing out on mteam!  :cry1:  :teary:  

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, I love finbangkok's post.

"You may can trick 'all of the people' in quite sometimes...
 You may can trick 'some people' all the time...
 But you cannot expect to trick 'all of the people all the time' "

- Abraham Lincoln

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hippo said:
hrmmmm being an Mteamer from the beginning and knowing you (well online...lol) for so long.

i feel like you know something and not sharing AGAIN! LOL.
i know you do it for the best. 
but i just feel like there is more to your post. 

i really do hope chalida gets paired with Nadech some time soon. 
i think they would be a really cute couple.
there's so many i wanna see chalida with...i would really like to see her with james jirayu tooo even though i haven't seen his acting,  i just like his look. 

i hope more people turn up on sunday!
500 is already a lot. 
this is history in the making

i to, really like how that guy asked if channel 3 feared the politicians more or the people more. that interview/talk was a good one. 
i hope they have answers for us. i think it will take a while though...but i'll be waiting 

This is the character and pride of someone who loves to be right and absolutely hates to wrong /I'm exaggerating LOL. It's again just that code and adherence to truth. But bottom-line is,  I can't just say something loosely because words will spread like wildfire. So I  have to be at least 90% certain. But definitely, Chalida mamas always know who Chalida may pair with next.

Just like how I know to a certain degree that Game Rak Kol Sanaeha definitely belongs to MTEAM since they were rumored since Summer 2012. I think this is probably one of the reasons why they passed up on Ton Rak Rim Rua. But knowing MTEAM's luck, things could always change in the blink of an eye. We know too well that feeling of disappointment. T^T So I refuse to post in their new thread until we actually see a fitting or opening ceremony of some sort (and even then anything could still happen with MTEAM). I don't want to invest my energies there yet.

Speaking of energy, investment....I disagree with something said here. To me, NM2 wasn't a waste even if we have not seen it through to the end yet. I appreciate every moment we got from Sangkla and Praepailin. There's something endearingly sweet about both of their characters. I don't think we will ever seen MTEAM in these kinds of roles again.  It would have been nice if they smiled more and weren't so depressed for a large part of the lakorn  LOL but I loved whatever scant moments we got. Their characters had potential to develop both professionally and personally with one another. That gives it a kind of realistic feel to the pranang that I don't think is very common in Thai drama...I think. LOL.  Most importantly, I think MTEAM enjoyed their times and experiences with Medta Mahaniyom. I think they really are the real lovechildren for the Plengpanich production. Mark is a favorite for many producers, but I personally thinks he respects Mr. Plengpanich most.

Even if it takes forever, I will also hope the Thai people can successfully pressure Channel 3 to broadcast all episodes till the last scene.... But you know, what the scriptwriter said during that discussion is quite a sad foreboding....How he said this incident will actually guarantee that future artists will even have greater fear in challenging the norm and criticizing those with power and influence.... How they all say this incident represents the defeat of artists.... It's just sad... I guess we can only watch to see how strong the voices of Thai people are like you said....

fun

Expired Sarnie
@cool, i was behind and then the ban occurred when i was about to catch up lol i think i totally jinxed mn2. i wanted nm2 to end quickly bc i am a very judgmental person at times lol i loath action theme lakorn and asked for raeng pratana to air soon. didnexpect the dramagod to grant my wish. #shake fist at sky# btwn this was the time nm2 was just about to air. i kind of feel guilty keke

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
*i.n.v.u.* here --- couldn't sign into my account and can't recovery my PW since it was a very old e-m I used -.-'

wow, so I'm not the only one who used an old email account who I can't even access anymore...
I'm puca, but guess now I'm gonna use icebe - it's my sister's old account but she doesn't use it anymore ^.^