[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. The protest really did happen! Hopefully something good comes out of it. All I can do at the moment is to just sit back and have hope. 

roselovesice

One word: WOOOW. 

Oh M&M. This is too cute. <3 Their love stares! Heheh.
Thanks for sharing dear. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@rose:
He's giving her the infamous M&M love stare real close 555 I love how even though they're surrounded by Medta group, they're still soooo zoned into each other hehehe naruk verrrrrrr p'mak is giving Nong the teasing look !!

roselovesice

I wonder what this is about....concerning the protest and NM since the protesters were holding this paper with some man in a photo. 

แถลงการณ์ที่เราส่งมอบให้กับสื่อมวลชน และผู้บริหารช่อง 3 โดยถึงวัตถุประสงค์ 3 ประการที่เราเดินทางมาในวันนี้ ก็คือ
1. เพื่อเปิดประเด็น “อำนาจมืดบางอย่างกำลังคุกคาม และลิดรอดสิทธิเสรีภาพของสื่อมวลชน” ซึ่งเป็นการกระทำที่ “เข้าข่ายผิดกฎหมายรัฐธรรมนูญ พ.ศ. 2550 ว่าด้วยเสรีภาพในการแสดงความคิดเห็นของบุคคล และสื่อมวลชน มาตรา 45, 46 ,47 และเรียกร้องให้สื่อมวลชนในประเทศที่ยังหลงเหลือจิตวิญญาณแห่งความดี ร่วมกันสร้าง “พลังในการค้นหาความจริง และลุกขึ้นต่อสู้กับอำนาจมืด”
2. เพื่อเปิดประเด็น “การขาดจริยธรรม และธรรมาภิบาล ของ ช่อง 3 และหน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้อง” ได้แก่
# การชี้แจงของช่อง 3 เข้าข่ายปกปิด บิดเบือนข้อเท็จจริง ขาดความโปร่งใสต่อสาธารณชน
# เรียกร้องให้ ตลาดหลักทรัพย์ฯ, กลต. และสมาคมนักวิเคราะห์หลักทรัพย์ ประกาศปรับลดระดับเรื่องธรรมาภิบาลของช่อง 3 (BEC) สู่ระดับต่ำสุด จนกว่าเหตุการณ์เรื่องนี้จะเกิดความโปร่งใส
# เรียกร้องให้บริษัทต่าง ๆ ที่ได้ซื้อเวลาในการโฆษณาสินค้า และผลิตภัณฑ์ ผ่านทางช่อง 3 ร่วมกันสร้างธรรมาภิบาลต่อสังคม ด้วยการถอนโฆษณา หรือหยุดชำระค่าโฆษณา เป็นการชั่วคราวจนกว่าความโปร่งใสในเรื่องนี้จะถูกตีแผ่ต่อสังคม
# หากภายใน 1 สัปดาห์ต่อจากนี้ ยังไม่มีความคืบหน้าใด ๆ เราจะเริ่มรณรงค์ผ่านสื่อสังคมออนไลน์ด้วยมาตรการ “ต่อต้านทางสังคม” โดยช่วยกันประกาศงดชมรายการข่าว และละครทางช่อง 3 รวมไปถึงการรณรงค์ “งด หรือลดการบริโภคสินค้า และผลิตภัณฑ์ ที่ได้โฆษณาผ่านทางช่อง 3”
3. ให้กำลังใจทีมงาน “เหนือเมฆ 2” ที่ได้สร้างสรรค์ผลิตละครน้ำดี ประเทืองต่อสติปัญญาของประชาชนในสังคมไทย และขอขอบคุณที่ทีมงานได้ทำให้ประชาชนมองเรื่องประชาธิปไตยผ่านบุคคลที่เห็นเป็นนักการเมืองว่า “การทำงานการเมืองเพื่อประเทศชาติอย่างแท้จริงนั้น นักการเมืองที่ดีต้องพร้อมต่อสู้กับเหล่านักโกงเมืองที่เข้ามาแสวงหาผลประโยชน์ ทุจริตคอร์รัปชั่นผ่านธุรกิจการเมือง ซึ่งเป็นการผลาญภาษีของประชาชน และส่งผลต่อการพัฒนาประเทศชาติให้เจริญก้าวหน้า”
ขอขอบคุณทุกดวงใจที่เชื่อใน “ศรัทธา : พลังแห่งความดี” และเข้าร่วมกิจกรรมในวันนี้
Credit: Ban.Channel3 FB

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
ok i can read a little thai and my grandpa he is not here now if he was he would tell me this in hmong cause he also speaks thai, he is in thailand right now coming today sunday. From what i can read it saids that this drama does has open issue to the law and some black magic threatens the law. And they would like to thank the team Nuer mek 2

"Encourage team "two clouds" that has created a theatrical production of bile. Enrich the understanding of the people in Thailand. And thanks to the team over to the Democratic party is seen as a political matter. "Working for the nation truly political. These politicians better be ready to fight with the rogue city into exploitation."

I think it is that the team NM2 has like understanding the government and stuff like that. 

Thats all i know but i need more info Someone please traslate na, na, na.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Here's another pic of the protest

someone translate this please.. it is put in the description of this pic.

“ชีวิตนี้ลูกไม่อธิษฐานขอสิ่งใด นอกจากขอให้คุณความดีคุ้มครองผู้มีศีล ผู้เสียสละ และผู้มีจิตยึดมั่นในความดี ให้ความดีเป็นที่พึ่งของทุกชีวิต ให้ความดีเป็นเกราะคุ้มภัยให้กับคนที่คิดทำประโยชน์สุจริตแก่ประเทศชาติ ให้ความชั่วความเลวที่เกาะกินอยู่บนแผ่นดินนี้สูญหาย พ่ายแพ้แก่พระบารมี และคุณความดีที่ปกปักรักษาประเทศไทย ไม่ว่าอีกนานแค่ไหน.. ความดีจะไม่มีวันพ่ายแพ้ "

CT: http://www.facebook.com/Ban.Channel3 <--- more pics on this site. 

I can't read thai so i don't understand these articles but it's about the protest. 

-> http://www.thairath.co.th/gallery/view/ent/6084
-> http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130113/149284/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%862.html#.UPKJgR2e0U6

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ i wish for them to succeed
and if the channel still isn't allowed to air the last episodes... then I'd like it if they could at least upload some cuts on youtube - not the whole episodes, just m+m and or top+eye cuts without the political part

new fanvid by mild kokong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A59jlfiOrY

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida's most recent interview from her fashion show yesterday.

She's so cute in here!

it's so sad....she said she hasn't seen the ending yet, and doesn't know why it got banned. she's to scared to ask the elders. She saw P'Nok at the set of ronapi but didn't want to ask, and the elders haven't said anything yet.
she also cleared the news that it is her fanpage facebook not her personal one. 
when the reporters asked if they we're all told not to say anything she says no, but for some reason i think she's not telling the truth. 
when they asked her if she had talked to anyone from the NM2 team, i felt like she had paused a bit, to think before she answered and then just ended up answering about seeing P'nok but not asking him.
they ask about the plengpanich family fleeing to Lebanon, but she said they had planned that a while ago, they invited her to, but she had to have her wisdom teeth taken out so she was home for new years. 
and of course they asked about her trip to Kao yai and pupa...i think she made it pretty clear they are friends and he is not the closest to her, she said it has nothing to do with her still studying. 
the reporters said she was shy when answering questions about pupa, she said it's because you are all so focused on me. 
personally i didn't think she was shy  i felt like it was just her usual self when she is happy and stress free. 
when she was answering questions about NM2, i felt like her speech has changed again, it felt more mature to me, better. 
i think that's a plus about Chalida, when she is serious her speech will be very clear and mature, but when she is just having fun it will become a little more energetic,easy i guess is the word. 
meh, i just felt like she was really cute in the interview. 

credit:rakdara123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0H_TsH5qs

YAY! they went through with the protest.
i hope they get some answers soon!!!!!!
i don't know if ch3 will ever air or release the remaining episodes, i don't have a good feeling about it at the moment *sigh
from what i heard. they were demanding for 3 things, briefly: 
1. they want ch3 to expose the higher power who he is behind all this, whom is restricting the freedom of viewers and the news and entertainment production as it is illegal....
2. for ch3 to tell the truth to the people, for them to be clearer about their decision
3. support the NM2 team for thinking and producing a good lakorn, with a good plot etc. (in other words not the usual fighting over a guy or girl and slapping etc)

i'm gonna go have a look around, for more info. =)
btw i think that clip from cinntv, is the first time ch3 has covered/reported on this incident. 

this is a clip of someone's speech at the protest, i like this speech.
credit: chaichana Shhors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbVXDdLrY8&list=LL1aDoVpZBGxZTHrIqO1vsOg

here's a short clip of her walk, with others. she looks happy! =D
credit:0190molly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFvHuCqVmII

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
Chalida's most recent interview from her fashion show yesterday.

She's so cute in here!

it's so sad....she said she hasn't seen the ending yet, and doesn't know why it got banned. she's to scared to ask the elders. She saw P'Nok at the set of ronapi but didn't want to ask, and the elders haven't said anything yet.
she also cleared the news that it is her fanpage facebook not her personal one. 
when the reporters asked if they we're all told not to say anything she says no, but for some reason i think she's not telling the truth. 
when they asked her if she had talked to anyone from the NM2 team, i felt like she had paused a bit, to think before she answered and then just ended up answering about seeing P'nok but not asking him.
they ask about the plengpanich family fleeing to Lebanon, but she said they had planned that a while ago, they invited her to, but she had to have her wisdom teeth taken out so she was home for new years. 
and of course they asked about her trip to Kao yai and pupa...i think she made it pretty clear they are friends and he is not the closest to her, she said it has nothing to do with her still studying. 
the reporters said she was shy when answering questions about pupa, she said it's because you are all so focused on me. 
personally i didn't think she was shy  i felt like it was just her usual self when she is happy and stress free. 
when she was answering questions about NM2, i felt like her speech has changed again, it felt more mature to me, better. 
i think that's a plus about Chalida, when she is serious her speech will be very clear and mature, but when she is just having fun it will become a little more energetic,easy i guess is the word. 
meh, i just felt like she was really cute in the interview. 

credit:rakdara123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0H_TsH5qs

Yes, I agree with. There are some parts that she lied about the lakorn issue, and I think the elders must have asked her not to say anything. And about Pupa, I also don't see her being shy either, but yeah, the reporters and media just want to create another news and rumors hahah She rather look happy and stressful, like you said, when she's been asked about him. She also sound serious and look serious hahah That means she told the truth about their relationship. Good thing, they didn't asked about Mark, but at the same time, I do want a little bit of him too but they're so careless about these two...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow! They actually are protesting! Yes, hopefully the outcome to this is good! :) Hopefully, nobody get hurt from protesting. Ya know how things get ugly when protesting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Agree with you P'Nueng !!! :)

Nong is sooo cute on stage. So bubbly and jolly !! I love Mai's fun runway walk too !!!

Thank you for the translation na Hippo <3