[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hmm... the people are not tackling the main issue. It is already said that the lakorn violates Article 37. I believe in freedom of speech and expression to a certain degree. And even if it does violate the law, I still don't understand how a fictional character violates a law and cause such an uproar?  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Don't get me wrong, but What is exactly is article37?!?!?! Did they lay it out exactly to the audience and explain what is art.37 and how NM2 violates it??? I don't think they did that's why so many Thai citizens are upset and disappointed.  Most protesters are elders asking for an explanation.  The so-called "staff" and "gov't" is hiding, not able to fully explain in details. What exactly is the gov't afraid t of that NM2 would expose of them?!?!

Sometimes, all this mess is going on in a circle it's making me sick and tired too but I am still curious because there isn't a clear answer to end it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone have posted this video, but if someone already did then you can tell me to delete it or ask the mod to delete it. But anyways, thanks Mintwix for making this spazzing video hahah "Actions speaks louder than words" hehe^^ I just can't get over NM2's Star Chat haha so much moments between M&M. Love Trick lol love trick hahaha They just can't get anymore obvious, especially Mark Prin hahaha

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHTKiqvX1g&list=LLvTsHhs-S1qq9jtcOoV2pdw[/media]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Kimsaj! I almost thought that they weren't going to do a MV still for this lakorn with all these BS going on. lol 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint did sucha a beautiful job <3 love those precious moments !!!

I love Namchas pastel orange lipstick soooo niceeee ! Nm2's ost hits a soft spot ! "Kit teung kit teungggg-Mak" nm2 maaak !

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ i'm watching it now, thanks
sooo... her type's someone who's playful + funny 555 why am I not surprised...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i was just at the Buddie Media section and yet no thread to dl NM2. anyone know where i can get it?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't get to fully watch Star Chat LOL Mark is so touchy that it makes me all uncomfortable LMAO 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
icebe said:
^ i'm watching it now, thanks
sooo... her type's someone who's playful + funny 555 why am I not surprised...

LOL is that what she said!??!?! LOL OMG. I haven't watched it yet but reading your comment already made me squealed. LOL

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Playful. It is P'Mark or P'Pupaa. But, she clearly stated that Pupaa is not her type so therefore there is only P'Mark. Why doesn't anyone like durian???? Random lol.