[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^ i'm watching it now, thanks
sooo... her type's someone who's playful + funny 555 why am I not surprised...
Not surprised either. Mature, but playful and funny. Hehe No wonder she didn't denied when the reporters asked her if "someone" in here is her ideal type or not. Haha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yupp. I'm going to watch that NM2 MV now. Hopefully they won't delete or ban it. I hope the protesting finally pressures them and bring back NM2.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Playful. It is P'Mark or P'Pupaa. But, she clearly stated that Pupaa is not her type so therefore there is only P'Mark. Why doesn't anyone like durian???? Random lol.

OMG! I guess it's really Mark! hahaha.. Can I add Pope T. too? LOL. I just Love ChaNawat .. :bhehe:  

BTW, I love durian !  :rockon:

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Yupp. I'm going to watch that NM2 MV now. Hopefully they won't delete or ban it. I hope the protesting finally pressures them and bring back NM2. 
Who cares if they DELETE it. U know why cause didn't Kimsaj mention this on the previous page that she already download it and if the do delete it she will re-uploaded it heehehehehe SAVING mteam moments HERE.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
 ​
Gert Mah Kae Ruk Gun (เหนือเมฆ 2 ost)

Verse 1:
Law Laaw Gaw Teung Way Lah
Law Laah Tur Gaw Taung  Pai
Chan Gaw Kow Jai Tee Tur Lerk Dern
Feun Yim Dui Kwam Yin Dee
Tung Tee Jeb Puad Lurah Gurn
Dai Tae Yeun Maung Tur Dern
Pai Gub Kao
Rak, Mae Rak Yin Nai, Gaw Rak, Dai Plang Hua Jai
Soot Tai Taung Yaum Ploy Tur 
Pai Gub Kao

Verse 2:
Jark Nee
Tur Gaw Kong Pai Dee
Gaw Kau Hai Tur Jong Sook Sa Bai
Tur Jong Dern Pai Taam Kwarm Fun
Kaung Tur Tee Tur Tung Jai
Mae Chun Taung Sia Jai
Tae Chun Ja Rub Wai Eng 
Yahng Noy
Tur Gaw Tum Hai Chan Roo Wah
Koey Mee Kwarm Sook Plang Dai
Dai Pen Kon Tee Tur Koey Ruk
Gaw Tee Kae Nai
Chun Taung Yaum Kow Jai
Gert Mah Kae Plang Dai Ruk Gun
Soot Tai Mai Pen Yahng Fun
Chun Yaum Tum Jai

Verse 3:
Chee Wit Tee Roy Koey Mee
Kwon Wai Bon Dai Bahng Bahng 
Mai Roo Wah Mun Ja Kard Mur Rai
Mur Tur Jur Taang Tee Dee
Tur Yahk Chee Wit Ma
Mai Pid Arai
Mur Tur Taung Lerk Kow
Rak, Mae Rak Yin Nai, Gaw Rak, Dai Plang Hua Jai
Soot Tai Taung Yaum Ben Kon
Tee Puad Rao

Verse 4:
Jark Nee
Tur Gaw Kong Pai Dee
Gaw Kau Hai Tur Jong Sook Sa Bai
Tur Jong Dern Pai Taam Kwarm Fun
Kaung Tur Tee Tur Tung Jai
Mae Chun Taung Sia Jai
Tae Chun Ja Rub Wai Eng 
Yahng Noy
Tur Gaw Tum Hai Chan Roo Wah
Koey Mee Kwarm Sook Plang Dai
Dai Pen Kon Tee Tur Koey Ruk
Gaw Tee Kae Nai
Chun Taung Yaum Kow Jai
Soot Tai Mai Pen Yahng Fun
Chun Yaum Tum Jai
Soot Tai Chee Wit Kaung Chun
Gaw Mai Mee Krai

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm so proud of being Mint Chalida's fanclub :) She is a great big sister to her little brothers, great daughter to her parents, and a great student. And overall, she is really a superb actress that is surrounded by mostly good friends. So that means Mark is good too haha since she hangs out with him a lot and even her siblings likes him too haha she said her friends are the ones who makes her doesn't want to give up on her education.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
As what  i can see, Mark also supports her too, because in the star chat he said he will support and he cannot wait to watch KCR.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: hehehe and Mint then thanked him. And Mint she also supports Kim and Mark's upcoming drama to so they have each others back forever 5555 love them.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
What about copyright strikes on YouTube or something? Or are you going to upload it somewhere else? And omg! Finally someone who likes durian on ther internet too! They don't really sell much where I'm at (some Americans are complaining that they are too stinky to bring here). I'm off topic but anyways, I love that MV! Even though ut showed pretty much a lot of sad moments. P'Namcha is pretty and a great singer as always but her orange lipstick does NOT match with her. I like her regular one.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fantastic27" data-cid="918939" data-time="1358218824"><p>
As what  i can see, Mark also supports her too, because in the star chat he said he will support and he cannot wait to watch KCR.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: hehehe and Mint then thanked him. And Mint she also supports Kim and Mark's upcoming drama to so they have each others back forever 5555 love them.</p></blockquote>
But I wonder if P'Mark would watch her and James "love scene". Will he get jealous? Would he watch their scenes?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Fantastic27 said:
As what  i can see, Mark also supports her too, because in the star chat he said he will support and he cannot wait to watch KCR.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: hehehe and Mint then thanked him. And Mint she also supports Kim and Mark's upcoming drama to so they have each others back forever 5555 love them.
Yes, he does give her supports as well. He might slightly be veiling of jealousy but I can see he understands haha yup they both have each others' backs :) I guess he can be everything to her, a teacher, a big brother, supporter, close friends, and even a boyfriend hehe^^ since she doesn't deny that he's her ideal type haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
But I wonder if P'Mark would watch her and James "love scene". Will he get jealous? Would he watch their scenes?
I'm pretty sure he will, if he said he will watch her lakorn, I'm pretty sure he will watch the whole parts, even her and James' love scenes. He even watched on the monitor of James and her scenes when he visited the set, so I'm sure he will watch it on TV. Although I'm pretty sure he will be slightly be veiled with jealousy but he understands haha even if he will not like James hahaha

cool :)

sarNie Adult
thanks fantastic, that mv made me cry! my dad saw me n said"the heck, crying again?"cuz i always cry when i watched these stuff lol. im just like"it hurts me so baaad, u dont understand dad!" 5555 but off topic. namcha is pretty and an awesome singer like always and mteam...ohhh  lovely mteam, u guys are just everything!

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg

I'm pretty sure he will, if he said he will watch her lakorn, I'm pretty sure he will watch the whole parts, even her and James' love scenes. He even watched on the monitor of James and her scenes when he visited the set, so I'm sure he will watch it on TV. Although I'm pretty sure he will be slightly be veiled with jealousy but he understands haha even if he will not like James hahaha
I think Mark isn't a guess role i think he is like the 5-6 character cause i seen him in IG photos of the drama. Mark will watch, i think he will get a little jealous of the love scenes to. (555555555) 

Yes, he does give her supports as well. He might slightly be veiling of jealousy but I can see he understands haha yup they both have each others' backs  :) I guess he can be everything to her, a teacher, a big brother, supporter, close friends, and even a boyfriend hehe^^ since she doesn't deny that he's her ideal type haha 

So true i swear when they were reading the question from the fans and when they read the P'Mark gf with P'Mint or does P'mark want to be P'Mint bf and those stuff they didn't deny it instead they just laughed. Thats a good sign hehehehehe,

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
thanks fantastic, that mv made me cry! my dad saw me n said"the heck, crying again?"cuz i always cry when i watched these stuff lol. im just like"it hurts me so baaad, u dont understand dad!" 5555 but off topic. namcha is pretty and an awesome singer like always and mteam...ohhh  lovely mteam, u guys are just everything!

HAhahahahaha really, I know i try not to cry but i just have to spill it out. MY mom will be like, "GIRL its just a drama" and i will say "It is not just a DRAMA its MARK-MINT" hahahahahahaha

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Did you guys know that this thread has the most COMMENTS EVER!!!!!! I thought my YADECH will have more COMMENTS since theres more YADECH fan then MM i think. Hahahahahaha I guess NM2 and MM are so memorable and big that everyone wants to keep the thread going forever and MM. Keep making this thread big, THis thread has the biggest and MOST REPLY.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Fantastic27 said:
Did you guys know that this thread has the most COMMENTS EVER!!!!!! I thought my YADECH will have more COMMENTS since theres more YADECH fan then MM i think. Hahahahahaha I guess NM2 and MM are so memorable and big that everyone wants to keep the thread going forever and MM. Keep making this thread big, THis thread has the biggest and MOST REPLY.

Watch when Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha comes a fact that these two will play together, it will have the most comments as this thread also. Just watch. hahahaha How much you wanna bet... hahaha But yeah, I can see mostly people are more of Yadech's fans, but I guess M&M and NM2 are the most memorable. haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what, I think I know why Mint seems to rely on her 2nd little brother more, because Mark and he kinda have similar characters, which they both have their own little world (mee lok suan tua soong), independent, and individual thinkers.