[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh you already know p'mak gets jealous 555 Kao itchaaaa maaaak !!! You know when he was on set for KCR, just look at that way he was sitting. He was literally focused on the monitors. ;p 5555

I am finally starting on TS. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
found it ! MINT is such a awesome person! ^.^

From watching the clip....she doesn't want to be another "mother" to a Child (PUPA?) ...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
one thing for sure is if only m&m had the same equal amount of promotion and media favors like yadech in the beginning; mteam would have been much bigger and much more famous because their thai fanclub are extremely loyal and dedicated but the media was bias and failed to give mteam the equal amount of promotion. even after years of no promotion, mark and mint's fanclubs are extremely faithful and loyal.  sometimes, a koo-kwan's fame doesnt depend on the fans itself.  if the media favor them more; they'll get more recognition.  in all honesty, i still think mteam have the closest and tightest fanbase.  the fans treat both like family not just a stranger or a celebrity.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@DaisyDukes*

I agree that MTeam have the most tightest and closest fanbase than Yadech and other couples' fanbases, and I also agree that if they have an equal amounts of promotions and media favors, they will have more larger fanbase. But if they have the same amounts of promotions and media favors like Yadech, and have the same amount of fanbase or larger than Yadech, then I don't think I will be able to fall for them as much I am right now. I might even been able to ditch this ship, if they were like that. I love MTeam because they are like this, they are unique and real, which there are barely other couples out there that are rare like them. I don't mind if they don't have the equal amount as Yadech or media favors as much as them. And having a very large fanbase or being more popular than they are, it doesn't mean they will have a faithful and tightest fanbase like this. I think having a closest like family and tightest fanbase is stronger and better than having a large fanbase. What grabs me into MTeam is because of their rare and real chemistry and charms they bring out towards one another, not because of the amount of promotions and media favors they have, it makes them special the way they are.

hippo

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! most comments, read etc thread...eheheheheh

i have something to share....make sure your in a place where you can SCREAMMMMM!!!!!!

Credits to prinfanclub at facebook!!!!

after the tonight show...it made me not dissapointed at all, in loving this girl so much!!!!
she has such a cute family.
and i really admire her even more.
she is still the same girl i feel in love with when i first saw her and knew about her...now she has grown to be a gorgeous beautiful intelligent women!
i couldn't help but giggle when she said what type of guy she likes.
i remember she saying she likes someone to be more older than her, thinking wise (if that makes sense) but i guess she also wants someone who is quite cheerful and not so serious all the time.....we all know who the perfect person for her is....ehehehehehhe
grrrriiieeeddd!!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

i have something to share....make sure your in a place where you can SCREAMMMMM!!!!!!

[img=[URL="http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/154115_589112167771029_1968189897_n.jpg%5D"]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/154115_589112167771029_1968189897_n.jpg][/URL]

after the tonight show...it made me not dissapointed at all, in loving this girl so much!!!!
she is still the same girl i feel in love with when i first saw her and knew about her...now she has grown to be a gorgeous beautiful intelligent women!
i remember she saying she likes someone to be more older than her, thinking wise (if that makes sense) but i guess she also wants someone who is quite cheerful and not so serious all the time.....we all know who the perfect person for her is....ehehehehehhe
grrrriiieeeddd!!!!!
Yes. She likes someone who's older in mind terms, aspect wise, and thinking wise, like a mature person, but also playful and funny. Hahaha we should know who he is, and it's sure not Pupa in thinking or aspect terms. Also the person she described, also likes someone who has quite his type descriptions. Haha

I love her even more too after watching Tonight Show. She's not only a great daughter and sister, but she also has a mature thinking and she's only 19. I think this is a kind of girl someone in here likes haha we know who he is hehe^^ smart, thoughtful, virtue, responsible, cheerful, carefree, spunky, cool, kind-hearted, self-discipline. This kind of woman is his ideal type haha And Chalida said she likes a guy who's older than her in thinking wise (maturity), but also cheerful and has sense of humor. This guy that starts with M and first name with P, is her type hahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
i don't know where  to post things i find of these 2 anymore...*sigh. 

but for those of you still here, here's a cute clip from the bangkok runway 2013 event. 
its a toni and gypso fanclub clip so we don't see much of Chalida.
but she is super cute at about 7:54.
actually they were all really cute!
gypso couldn't think of what to do, but she was really cute.
they were all asked to do a 'kawaii' pose. 

credit to: pansupinya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi3MSEFE99Y

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@mmgjp314

I'll get back to you on a different response.  For now, just let me drool over Mark in that Kullasatree cover. Lmao. Wow. I cannot wait to see the inside pictures.  How much is this thick magazine is going to cost on ethaicd? lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am smiling from ear to ear <3 greeeeeeeddd
Thanks for sharing hippo ;)

Look at P'Maks hand eeeekkksksssas
At first I wasn't sure if it was his hand because there were bracelets haahahahah !! But it's his ;p oh geezus !!! Can't wait to see the inside pics !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I couldn't scream. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much. 

fannychen

sarNie Egg
hippo said:

grrrriiieeeddd!!!!!
can you tell me what is the name of this magazine,because I dont know thai,thanks.

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ DAISYDUKES* ethaicd don't usually sell kulastree, but if you put in a request maybe they will. 
they did with all the NM2 magazines, but they could have just been slow....lol.

i hope they do sell it. i want one. but i think it will cost quite a bit. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am too old for poster but I don't think I would mind having one of Mteam. This particular shoot is really pleasant to the eyes. I love it. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's gonna be quite expensive at Ethaicd. At the lowest is about $15 and the highest is about $25. I'll say around there since the magazine is quite thick looking and the quality looks good too. I can request it. :) I'm pretty sure they'll put it up ASAP...if they're already selling it in Thailand. Kullastree is good. I really like them. Reminds me of BARGIE's photoshoots with them. Hehe ;) 
Anywho, WOW. I am excited to get myself a copy!! :D lol