[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
bellherr said:
Those magazines, are they just all pictures of the photoshoots
No, not really. it's like any regular magazine. :) 
Words...pictures...just those normal stuff. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Here's another video of NM2 got banned. Finally both of p'Noks and the director, p'Oui Nonzee come out to report some news. However, they also said the same thing like everyone says, that they don't know who's behind all of this situation and who banned this lakorn. But P'Nok Sinjai says that whoever banned it or the ones who decided are depending on the viewers and the ones who are watching this lakorn's choices. P'Nok Chai says that Sangkla is the evil, Winyoo's son, and he wants the last, the fourth deprived weapon from Sangkla, which is the locket of his necklace. He added that the last scene is the scene that they are fighting to get the last deprived weapon from Sangkla.

[media]http://youtu.be/0iozPIpVtaY[/media]

The part where they said they don't know who banned the lakorn, I'm pretty sure they lied. I'm sure they know who did it but just can't say it to the media and everyone. People still think and sure that it's the politicians because they have the power to control the most, unless it's their government who pressed the channel. But they still hid the truth with this situation.

It's really a surprised that Sangkla is actually Winyoo's son. His dad is so evil, while he is good and virtue. Sangkla is lucky that he has many good people surrounding by him or else he will be evil like his dad.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
i found this recent interview of mark hilarious:
05:04 - his explanation is soo funny - plus the way he keeps looking around while talking makes it seem like he's reciting some text
05:23 - "other things that have nothing to do with me don't concern me" - for someone who's supposedly courting vill he sure doesn't care much about possible threats (son/tono). :scratchhead2: Soo not jealous at all. Same goes to his "i can't tell you and also don't know" - shouldn't he be more informed than that o.0
05:46 - answer to "does it effect your feelings?" is "rao yang bpen peuan gan" o.o o.0 not a "no of course not - i'm not concerned about rumors since I know most of them are not true" or even a "yes"??? he sounds like he wants to say "honestly I don't even care, why do you even ask me that???"
06:09 - 06:14 mark's "yang, yang, yang!!!" just lol, it seems to me the reporters found it hilarious too and don't take him serious at all, like they know something's off about what he's saying...
06:50 his standard excuse "I don't know how the future will be"
07:03 now he's using "bpen peuan gan" 555 and I love 07:18: "riaak wa jeep mai?? yang bpen peuan gan dee gwa" - yep, that's what I thought the truth is...
and 07:21: "bpen peuan thee peua nai anakot ja bpen yang euun mai?" - "arghhhhh I really can't tell you" - 555555 love his arghhh, boy is annoyed :coverlaf:
07:27: "do you talk to each other often?" - "no blablabla peuan gor mee laai khon" 555555
07:39: "single krap" yeepppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07:42: "do you like her" "do I like her? do I like her?" - and then a sooo not enthusiastic answer... I'm loving what he said afterwards: "Is she my type? Maybe not 100% yet. For now I wan't to concentrate on work" - this is really funny 555555
at 08:00: they're asking about vill's "I miss you" on IG - Mark: "I don't know who she meant, you'll have to ask her bla bla ... back then I probably wasn't curious about that message at all since I was out of the country" - I'm sure you weren't interested, and it's not because of "out of country" :coverlaf:
and now after 08:35 minutes, finally about Neua Mek!!!!  seriously the way he answers the questions now seems sooo much more sincere, he looks interested to answer correctly looks happy
10:02 funny part, suddenly someone starts to dry his face with a small towel 555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlCyE8Ba2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlr3ezZD4cw
credit: Tookie PRvariety

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
Here's another video of NM2 got banned. Finally both of p'Noks and the director, p'Oui Nonzee come out to report some news. However, they also said the same thing like everyone says, that they don't know who's behind all of this situation and who banned this lakorn. But P'Nok Sinjai says that whoever banned it or the ones who decided are depending on the viewers and the ones who are watching this lakorn's choices. P'Nok Chai says that Sangkla is the evil, Winyoo's son, and he wants the last, the fourth deprived weapon from Sangkla, which is the locket of his necklace. He added that the last scene is the scene that they are fighting to get the last deprived weapon from Sangkla.

[media]http://youtu.be/0iozPIpVtaY[/media]

The part where they said they don't know who banned the lakorn, I'm pretty sure they lied. I'm sure they know who did it but just can't say it to the media and everyone. People still think and sure that it's the politicians because they have the power to control the most, unless it's their government who pressed the channel. But they still hid the truth with this situation.

It's really a surprised that Sangkla is actually Winyoo's son. His dad is so evil, while he is good and virtue. Sangkla is lucky that he has many good people surrounding by him or else he will be evil like his dad.
OMG. shame on those pathetic losers for banning the end!! Now, I am freaking pissed off as a COW!! I am going to shit cow-poop all over the losers for banning NM2 ending!!! Because it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking surprised me that Sangkla is Winyoo's SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOD!!!!!!! I am darn pissed off now because all I want is to watch and find out why Winyoo is fighting with his own son for the WEAPON necklace!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGG!!!

STUPID LOSERS for banning my ending!!! You such damn losers!!!!!

Okay. There goes my vent. Peace yo NM2 & M&M lovers!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@icebe

Ahh geez. LOL. I laugh more through reading your reactions and interpretations more than the actual vdos. LOL your comments are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more hilarious. Haha Thanks for a lively reaction!!!! ^_^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I have to say I like his interview here hahah especially his expressions were like "when the hell the reporters will stop asking this shit of questions?" Hahah it's like he's annoyed and tired of answering about Vill and all that hahaha and when they asked if he will court her or not and he said, "young pen peaun gun yoo." That question, he answers like Chalida hahahah And I also love the part when they asked him about NM2, he really look happy and enjoy to answer that question, and sounds pretty serious and honest with his answers as well hehe^^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@DaisyDukes*

They say that if whoever have all four of the deprived weapons, they will have a very powerful controlling the nation, and no one can destroy or kill that person (if that person already have powers), and they will become more stronger and bigger. So it's like, if Winyoo get all four of the weapons, he will become big and have more powers in him, and no one will be able to handle him nor kill him. So it's like he's selfish and just want to become big, himself, so that he's able to control the world. However, he ended up giving up and killed himself because when he told Sangkla that he's his dad, at first he didn't think but then he suddenly can think about himself, and knowing that Sangkla is his son, he couldn't kill him after all so he ended up killed himself.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow thats so sad of Winyoo. He should have thought earlier and raised Sangkla better. Geez, he abandon the poor Sangkla for sooo long only to commit suicide later on.  Anyways, thanks for the clarification girl!  :kiss2:

--

Listening to that interview clip seems to have so much pressure for Mark. Yikes. Thanks to some lady for being so caring and wiping away those stressful sweats from Marky boy! :p

So, Vill was/happened to be in Korea too? lol That's something I just found out now.  But, I think Sonyuk was also there? lol I remember some pictures of Mark with Sonyuk and other people but Vill wasn't in it.  I know Mark and Vill has nothing going on.  Mark should have said, "Just go ask Vill, there is nothing between us".LOL.

Honestly, Mark is disappointed that the stupid people sensor NM2 but he had to deny that he wasn't disappointed but his tone was very hurtful/disappointed.  Whatever the case is Mark, you're a HERO! su su!!! :dance1:

^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you girls for all the updates <3 highly appreciated it :) gahhhhhhh seriously if that's the case, just air the last episode already will ya !? How is the ending even thought to be harmful !!? Shame on the politicians ! I was happy to see the Noks and P'oui :) kt Medta crew makkk

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
And in sure if the reporters asked about mint, he would of reacted different lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
And in sure if the reporters asked about mint, he would of reacted different lol
Yes, he would haha you can see, even when they asked him about NM2, his expression suddenly changed from being annoyed, pressured, and distracted to happy and disappointed at the same time haha

@DaisyDukes*

No problem lol :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sad that I have to find out about the ending parts like this. I rather watch it and be excited/anxious instead. 
I'm still sad and depress about this. Honestly, if the politicians and "EVERYONE" are saying that it's not the politicians idea or fault, then why the need to ban the lakorn? It just doesn't make any sense. Alongside, if it's up to the viewers choices, in a way, then why come they haven't come out to say that they'll continue it for the viewers after all the news, hacking, protest, parodies, and etc. There's no need to hide anymore. If they just come out with the truth, which is going to be hard to believe now considering the fact that they've been lying to us all the entire time, maybe we'll consider it. 
These people. Always making everything and life so much more harder than should. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I'm sad that I have to find out about the ending parts like this. I rather watch it and be excited/anxious instead. 
I'm still sad and depress about this. Honestly, if the politicians and "EVERYONE" are saying that it's not the politicians idea or fault, then why the need to ban the lakorn? It just doesn't make any sense. Alongside, if it's up to the viewers choices, in a way, then why come they haven't come out to say that they'll continue it for the viewers after all the news, hacking, protest, parodies, and etc. There's no need to hide anymore. If they just come out with the truth, which is going to be hard to believe now considering the fact that they've been lying to us all the entire time, maybe we'll consider it. 
These people. Always making everything and life so much more harder than should. 
They want "that person or people" to come out and tell, themselves. However, it seems like "that someone" is/are afraid to be criticize/attack by everyone, so they can't come out and face the truth, and they couldn't think for themselves, that if they come out and accept the truth, it might be good for them rather than hiding and covering up the truth and letting someone else's being involved and have to lie with all of this situation.

Now just knowing that Sangkla is Winyoo's son was already a surprise, and I'm curious now that how did Sangkla turned out to be his son. And wouldn't it be more surprising if Sangkla and Namsai are actually real lost siblings? Because in the beginning, I remembered when Winyoo met Namsai, when he frozed everyone after he came out of the art museum, and he was caressing Namsai like he knew her or something. Sigh* now I want to find out about the ending :/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! Sangkla is Winyoo's son! No freaking way!  This sure is a shocker. Man, now, I want to know how that happened. Did Winyoo go andd rape Sangkla's mother? Is that why he's his son? Or what? Man, now I really really really want to watch the ending to this lakorn. So pissed off because it has already been banned.urgh...

Yes, I remember seeing Son in those pictures of them when they all went to South Korea. I don't remember seeing Vill at all though.