[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Minttwix did mention once that SaengKla was Winyoos son. He prob raped SaengKlas mother. Gahhh I really wanna see the ending. I wanna see how everything unfolds ;(

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I think everyone wants to see the ending now, including myself. Gahd. But yeah, I also remembered Mint did mentioned that once. I don't just want to see the ending, but I also want to watch episode 10. The preview of that episode was interesting, I want to see when Prae's sister went to Praepailin's house and going to arrest Sangkla there. And Praepailin went in the van with him. Damn, that's the part I really want to watch the most right now, besides the ending.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
You know I wonder if after Nok Chai and Ying, and p'Ui's interview, are they going to release a version of their own?  Even if it was not put on air?! 3 more episodes plus one special episode (lol), why couldn't the stupid people/losers have some patience with the audience and let it air?  I still don't get it! The more we think about it, it doesn't make any sense to cut it?!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Minttwix did mention once that SaengKla was Winyoos son. He prob raped SaengKlas mother. Gahhh I really wanna see the ending. I wanna see how everything unfolds ;( 

I think Winyoo did rape SaengKla's mother, cause he did love her secretly but she loved the other dude (forgot his name) so yeah. Now i really want to see the ENDING          :rant:
:rant:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Off-topic, but aww, Chalida just recently reported her dog, Kanom Buerng just recently passed away :/ last time was about Mark's dog got lost, now Chalida's dog passed away aww RIP<3 Man life is short.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aww. I would be horribly sad if my dog died. I grew up around it. R.I.P.
Life is short. "Live life to the fullest."
OT but...
"Hold on to your dreams for if dreams go, life is like a broken-winged bird with nowhere to go. Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams go, life is a barren field, covered with snow."
I forget the words to the poem Dreams so I just put in what I remember or what I think I remember.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Aww. I would be horribly sad if my dog died. I grew up around it. R.I.P.
Life is short. "Live life to the fullest."
OT but...
"Hold on to your dreams for if dreams go, life is like a broken-winged bird with nowhere to go. Hold fast to your dreams for if dreams go, life is a barren field, covered with snow."
I forget the words to the poem Dreams so I just put in what I remember or what I think I remember.

I love your quotes. "Live life to the fullest." That's right. Also do anything or say anything you want to say to or do for anyone you love now, don't let it pass by, or else you will regret it afterwards.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Okay, so the Kullastree is quite pricey. It's gonna be $22.50. It's all for M&M, right? LOL Anyways, I'm probably going to buy it since he's lowering it for me plus express shipping because I'm buying the other NM2 magazines. I just can't help it. Haha :) I am not going to deny this good offer. LOL
Alongside, the magazine isn't fully out yet so it'll be a couple days or so before it'll be up on Ethaicd. :) 

hippo

sarNie Adult
ayiah!
i've been scream and spazzing about the photos. 
i gotta get my hands on a copy. 
with mteam luck, who know's when the next one will be...and this smexy tooo..eheheheheh. 
i gotta pay up!

so cute of mieng to promo the pic. it is super cute!
awww she titled it fairy tale.....grrrriiieeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want NM2 ending too. 
i wanna know the details now.
this sucks!

roselovesice

WOW. Aren't you a "little" too close, Mark? LOL ;)

Credit: Mint Chalida FB

that is si awesome man. how did u snap shot that cause i have the same laptop to
You press Command+Shift+3 :) And then it should pop up on your desktop. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
WOW. Aren't you a "little" too close, Mark? LOL ;)

[img=[URL="http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9451/95011015127995945400315.jpg%5D"]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9451/95011015127995945400315.jpg][/URL]
Credit: Mint Chalida FB
Tooooo close haha but look at Chalida, she doesn't look surprise or awkward at all hehe ;)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
aww. This is cute of p'Miang promoting her brother and MTeam's magazine too haha She even tagged their IG's and also tagged in CUTE. haha

credit to owner

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools* lol They do look hot! Like a fairy tale couple.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: It doesn't surprise me anymore. lol Mint's starting to grab/hold Mark more and Mark's always touchy towards her. HAHAHAAH!!!!!

roselovesice

I love the fact that both Mark and Mint wore the crown. Hehe...sharing HEAD GERMS....if there's even such a thing. LOL :p 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@rose

you know, the picture that you posted above... They said this picture is not in the magazine hahaha It's behind the scene hahaha