[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It doesn't surprise me that Ploy has become Mint's event manager.  That means, Mint C, Mint N and Mark could all possibly be seeing each other occasionally??? Who knows?  But my suspicion is since Ploy has brought Chalida under her management, will Mark be comfortable to bluntly flirt with her with the watch eyes of Ploy???  I am happy Chalida gets to be with Ploy but hope that this new idea is also welcoming and easy for Mark; not a scheme to stop Mark from bluntly joking/flirting/teasing Chalida.  

Does anyone know why Ploy suddenly decided to bring Mint under her management for events?

----------------

I look forward to another M&M lakorn collaboration any time!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, actually I read it all through, Mint hahaha like I said, I agree with every single things you said. I guess, I'm your fan and MTeam's fan equally hehe^^

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Mint I must be a big fan of both because I read the whole thing haha! i love all your insight to.this whole.situation lol. I requested you on IG but you haven't approved na. I'm ripnm2 :) I've changed my name it's now MM_ladolcevita...follow me and I'll follow you..tell me who you are tho :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Both M&M took a picture with Nong Mok, the little boy from Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek. Aren't they so cute? I guess, he took a picture with him in different locations, events, or day. But aren't you guy suspicious? Because I am.

credit welove_markmint IG

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahaha hahahaha the picture of mark and the boy was from the TRRR set I can tell from his fashion cause Khun Kol is dressed like that (Khun Kol is the character mark plays in TRRR) and the one with mint and the boy is during the Nm2 star chat

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Thanks ka^^

Anyways, anyone read Mark's recent interview that was posted on IG yet? I have to say, I don't just love and admire Chalida more now but I love and admire Mark even more too <3 I, honestly, have to reveal that both MTeam have become really mature, on thinking-wise. He really became mature in giving these answers, especially when asking about his rumor of... you know who.

here's the link.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130119/149686/ชีวิตเหนือเมฆกับ'หมากปริญ'.html#.UPqooiKF9AM

Someone can translate it, if you guys want. I'm not going to translate this because it's long and I am really exhausted right now because I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was sleepless, but I gotta rest myself right now. Anyways, anyone can translate this interview.

PS. I almost forgot, below the interview, there's a small background of Mark's info/profile, and it says, the works that Mark is having/going to have in the present, are TRRR & Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
to mmgjp314 - thanks for the link
I thought the interview was cute - the answers sound sooo like Mark <3

and I lol'd at him talking about Jett, this guy likes anyone who brings him food - such a glutton :coverlaf: