[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mintwix thanks soo much for that info, I never knew that.... I'm not so obessive like the others about "Main" pra-nang, it's soo silly...it depends on the character and the character PLOYKWAN was Awesome! Kickass....sometime the suppose main character has no appeal and is boring...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Same here to, I think if P'Nok asks both MmM for a lakorn together they will accept b/c they both love and adore the family mak mak KA. And thanks Mintwix for the song yes now I can listen to it. And I think I prefer action/Drama with MM then lovelock drama cause I c that in nm2 mm played the role good and Nok really know how to make really cute love scenes for MM.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Invu, pood don jai. 5555

Even before TD aired, I just knew I would love Ploykwan's character more than Petroong's and it didn't COMPLETELY have anything to do with the fact that Chalida was playing the part. Like you said, sometimes the role that is "supposed" to be the main one is less interesting. I think Petroong fits that category. Perhaps there are a few who sincerely liked everything about the character for the character but frankly, I think a large amount of popularity during the time was due to the strong 4HuaJai wave. If it wasn't Yaya playing Petroong, I think some viewers would be less biased and be more open to criticizing the character flaws or actually see the obnoxious part of the character that they chose to ignore while trying to magnify Ploykwan's faults.

The teasers made it seem like Ploykwan was supposed to be a third wheel but if you actually watch the lakorn, there was quite a bit of irony there. They only set up the expectation but Ploykwan never really carried out any cunning scheme in regards to the "love triangle." She was too busy trying to assassinate the sheriff and etc. 555  The love triangle was such a tiny side plot that some fans thought would be a big part of the drama.

Aiyah. Got carried away. But your words remind me of Dom's post last year just before the opening of nm2 filming. He blurred out Petroong. 55555 Obvious favoritism towards Ploykwan. 

Kan: Looks familiar.
Bom: Chalida ngai.
Kan: Mint Chalida
Man: I like Mint.
Dom: No, it's Ploykwan. (Ploykwan tang hak)

This is the drawing Chalida gave to P'Nok. Interesting it has not been colored yet. I know Kan also uploaded the colored one on his IG.

Dom is also quite a flirt. When Chalida uploaded that "Smile" pic after the nm2 ban both Kan and Dom gave supporting words.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think from these IG comments of Dom I think he likes her and admires her a lot. But ur right mintwix mint is reserved for mark 5555555. Mint is a good artist. Yeah I realized that Mint was mostly involved in the teaser and trailer of TD unlike Yaya. I thought the drama was mint and mark. I thought the storyline was like The video ipsmez made of TD with theories thai song hahaha. But turned out of Yaya and mark. But the teaser had more of Mint in it.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol is he following P'Nok's suggestion to court her? Lol jk. P'Dom, I have to admit, I love that bruh! He's always teasing Mteam. His ig posts are... but he seems... I can't describe P'Dom.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I also think Dom likes and admire Chalida too hahah but yeah, she's reserved for Suparat's family hahaha Chalida may say she barely have any guys come and flirt with her, I have to disagree with that hahaha she have many guys coming in and flirt with her and I'm sure she also acknowledge that but she just act like she don't know. But what's more than that is she mostly flirt with Mark more than the others, Mark's flirt is also very obvious so how can she not noticed, right? Hahah

Anyways, I actually thought, in TD, Chalida and Mark were actually the main characters, not Mark and YAYA, Mark played more natural with Chalida than with Yaya. I also loved Ploykwan and Singh's roles and parts more than Pootawan and Phet Roong's parts and roles. I also agree that Mark and Yaya's roles were boring and plain haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol is he following P'Nok's suggestion to court her? Lol jk. P'Dom, I have to admit, I love that bruh! He's always teasing Mteam. His ig posts are... but he seems... I can't describe P'Dom.
Seems like a bad boy, right? haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ip.smilez said:
Anywaysssss I decided to make a small GRKS mv-ish....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1e0EDHeUJc&sns=em

Wow. Drools. Lol. Ipsmilez, if only you could produce a lakorn of M&M, I know you would give them the full advantage of real romance, kiss and slap! haha! Great MV! Great scenes selection! :p  Perhaps one day M&M can star in a romance drama with masquerade themed.

Back to Tawan Duerd.  In all honesty, I remember how Petroong to me was really annoying in the lakorn.  I swear there were a few times I have wanted to slap Petroong.  I wasn't convinced at all that she was that little girl who grew up with Seua because this older Petroong was too cold and fesity.  I have never seen a nang'ek that annoying from this new generation.  And like a majority of you, the chemistry between Petroong and Seua was barely there. lol  I was one of the fans that watched certain scenes from TD before watching PLR.  I remember seeing Mark for the first time with Yaya and was thinking why nang'ek is so annoying. WTH?! Lol.  Then I saw Mint during that crying scene when she confronted Mark after she saw Mark came out from Yaya's room. lol I was thinking why does that girl in white look cuter?!?! Why can't she be nang'ek??? Lol. Eh, only to find out later on that Mark was "Din" and Mint was "Cha-em" from PLR after fully watching PLR. LOL From there I knew how messed up and backward the director/producer had messed up Mteam's couple status. Yeah, sucks.!  Even though I am generally more of a Mark's fan, I have always had the hunch that Mteam were having bad luck, less promoted and that hurt the Mteam fans worldwide.  Until today, there are still some losses and sacrifices.  But I believe that once both have matured mentally and professionally through out their career, when they do reunite they will be able to carry out their new roles more realistically and perform better for the audience and fans. :D

Eh, hope my message/note is not confusing anyone.  I think time will allow Mteam to grow whether together or separately to becoming better people and actors, to the fans or to themselves. Su su as always!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@minty; <3 <----all I got to say Haahahahaah !!

Dom seems like a bad boy from what he chooses to post up on IG :0 but he's actually a really good guy. Chawp kao :) We know for a fact M&M are close to the Plengpanich family <3 ahhhh reminds me of all the convos who had in the past P'Mint....seems so long ago. The adoptive son and the wanted daughter-in-law getting together....*greeeeed hahahaha at least one of Nok's "son" is courting Nong 555

In Tawan Deard, just look at P'Maks I meant Seua's eyes haahha you can surely know who he is feeling :p I like the part when Ploykwan came to approach Seua while he was working in the horse stables. Just look how he stares at her hahaah not to mention, I can't remember who pointed this out( I'm thinking it was Jimyeo), Seua closed his eyes when Ploykwan kissed his cheek rather than having a shock expression ahahahahahah ! Oh gosh !!! Lol I miss Ploykwan and Singh <3 ahemahem Chanawat T_T

Haahahahahah @DD. I found it ironic how in my FF Ruk Chun Peua Tur, I started off with a masquerade party !!! PCKK's beginning scene for the pra'nang was similar...I was stunnnnned...kinda hahahaah I'm working my way up to be a producer 5555 as my career path...hopefully one day I can produce at least a short film starring M&M in my dreams 555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls I will be hosting a Happy birthday Mak Prin birthday video ! Whoever what's to make a birthday wish video for him can message me and I'll give you the details. I did this in 2011, however not many people joined ! Thanks to those who did tho <3 His birthday is in March though, planning ahead of time !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

Wow. Drools. Lol. Ipsmilez, if only you could produce a lakorn of M&M, I know you would give them the full advantage of real romance, kiss and slap! haha! Great MV! Great scenes selection! :p  Perhaps one day M&M can star in a romance drama with masquerade themed.

Back to Tawan Duerd.  In all honesty, I remember how Petroong to me was really annoying in the lakorn.  I swear there were a few times I have wanted to slap Petroong.  I wasn't convinced at all that she was that little girl who grew up with Seua because this older Petroong was too cold and fesity.  I have never seen a nang'ek that annoying from this new generation.  And like a majority of you, the chemistry between Petroong and Seua was barely there. lol  I was one of the fans that watched certain scenes from TD before watching PLR.  I remember seeing Mark for the first time with Yaya and was thinking why nang'ek is so annoying. WTH?! Lol.  Then I saw Mint during that crying scene when she confronted Mark after she saw Mark came out from Yaya's room. lol I was thinking why does that girl in white look cuter?!?! Why can't she be nang'ek??? Lol. Eh, only to find out later on that Mark was "Din" and Mint was "Cha-em" from PLR after fully watching PLR. LOL From there I knew how messed up and backward the director/producer had messed up Mteam's couple status. Yeah, sucks.!  Even though I am generally more of a Mark's fan, I have always had the hunch that Mteam were having bad luck, less promoted and that hurt the Mteam fans worldwide.  Until today, there are still some losses and sacrifices.  But I believe that once both have matured mentally and professionally through out their career, when they do reunite they will be able to carry out their new roles more realistically and perform better for the audience and fans. :D

Eh, hope my message/note is not confusing anyone.  I think time will allow Mteam to grow whether together or separately to becoming better people and actors, to the fans or to themselves. Su su as always!
If you gain some, you can lose some. If you lose some, you can gain some. MTeam is like that. However, faith bring them together <3 I trust in Satta haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Girls I will be hosting a Happy birthday Mak Prin birthday video ! Whoever what's to make a birthday wish video for him can message me and I'll give you the details. I did this in 2011, however not many people joined ! Thanks to those who did tho <3 His birthday is in March though, planning ahead of time !
I want to! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I found more clips of ep 10 on Tv pool (I JUST WANNA GO UP TO THE POLITICIAN AND TEL THEM TO PUT THE DRAMA BACK ON AND TELL THEM HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT BY THIS AND HOW THE NEWS ALREADY MADE IT TO THE USA AND TELL THEM THEY ARE MAKING A FOOL OF THEM SELVES AND MANY MORE) and i notice that this day he was sick cause remember the picture, and don't forget the clothe he wore on that scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565UV4KWg08&feature=share&list=PLVfDVk77hUnHJkVFASehaDdgfZvUtOodO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJoWF-cxYo&feature=share&list=PLVfDVk77hUnHJkVFASehaDdgfZvUtOodO

and here are some more pictures,

He was maybe cuffed by beating him earlier (remember the pictures i posted up there where mark heated him in the title thing)

And some more behind the scene pictures:

(Now i know why he posted this up)                                Because it was part of Nuer Mek 2 (EEERRRGGG!!!!!) 

MINT LOOK THICK RiGHT THERE ON HER ASS (555555) well mark is right she does have a NICE FIGURE 

Remember this picture he was sick, and watch the clip up above hehehehe

Awwww Mint is such a good BFF i love KiMint (Happy birthday to Kim)

Cr Mint IG

Look Mark and is Protesting to!!!!!! 55555555555