[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Nothing has changed one bit[img=[URL="http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/andys%20pardee/9EC5E1DC-86C0-4D3B-9535-7D14B91F1FEF-5655-000003049B732377.jpg%5D"]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/andys%20pardee/9EC5E1DC-86C0-4D3B-9535-7D14B91F1FEF-5655-000003049B732377.jpg][/URL][img=[URL="http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/andys%20pardee/7CBF7068-9A0D-48BB-A6D3-D412E3EF3E4B-5655-000003049F13064F.jpg%5D"]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/andys%20pardee/7CBF7068-9A0D-48BB-A6D3-D412E3EF3E4B-5655-000003049F13064F.jpg][/URL]
Jubjub
The bottom picture with Bargie, Kim, and Khun Ja was actually 2011 because I remember seeing they also separately took with Ruk Pathiharn, 3NNT, and Roi Marn casts too, so yeah, that pic was 2011 lol haha [-edit-] lol edit my comment hahah okay so it was 2012... haha gosh, I don't know what's wrong with me today, but sorry, it was 2012 haha uhh...

Oh yes, about Prin's bday video, I'll send a message to you next month okay :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure that pic was in Jan 2012 during Kim and P'Ja's birthday..it was also the same day M&M had their photoshoot for Lisa Magazine for Feb12'

Okay thank you na :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, I forgot about that haha okay, I got it now hehe

Since 2010-2013, wow, 3 years passed by, and nothing changed at all! I'm really starting to believe now that faith really made M&M born to be together, like seriously they are just so inseparable<3 should I call them "fate" or "nuer koo/soulmate", to match with them? gahhhdd...MTeam<3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

credits to Prinfanclub Facebook, yayeeumarin's IG

MM&NY switched spots haha

credit Mark's IG

He tagged Chalida's name first, next to his hahah

PS. I truly appreciate, admire, cherish, adore, worship, and LOVE 4hjhkk gang, KiMintYa&MN's friendships<3 it's undeniable and just so lovely, and real that no others can compare <3 however, they're missing Bargie. I have to say all of 4hjhkk gang all are growing up all together and so fast, but they are all still fresh and energetic :) okay, so Alex and Kim's bdays passed now, passed mine too, a week ago haha my bday is also on this month hehe now up-coming birthday people on the list are Yaya and Mark, one day after another haha let's see if anyone in 4hjhkk will visit both of their sets, however, this year, Mark's bday will be set in TRRR set, so of course there will be Kim, but let's see if the others will go and visit his set, and Yaya's as well. Wow, their bdays are only one day after another, so hmmm...

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow still going strong eh.

i think this whole she say he say with Ch3 and the politicians is stupid lol

can we do a petition to sue past lakorns lol because more than half of all lakorns that have been made violates article 37 and nothing happened to them. why is ch3 so scared to get it reviewed for the content? daydum it is so obvious that someone from either ch3 or government is involved. do they take us as stupid buffulo? so insulting lol

SimplySweeett

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Nothing has changed one bit

Jubjub

LOVE IT smilez!!!!!

btw, i gave up trying to log back in with my old account! lol. it just wouldn't work at all! :rant:  but here i am! created a new account. =D

hippo

sarNie Adult
my gosh! we are almost at 500 pages!!!! that is just awesome!!!! I have a feeling this could keep going on until their is official news and fitting etc of their next lakorn. 

@ MINTWIX you know i'm a huge fan of yours and an mteam stalker when i can be one....LOL...so of course i read every single word you typed and spazzed some more. even moments that you say are not so spazz worthy or just a little info i seem to be able to go crazy over. I'll admit i read your first essay a few days ago, but because it was so long and I didn't have much to say, i felt like i would fail you if i didn't write an essay in response. I don't really have anything to add :scratchhead2: . your guts, theories and knowledge should be  :worthy:  :worthy: too. More of your essay's plssssss

i really do adore the relationship Mteam share with the plengpanich family. the find the comment Dom made on Chalida's ig really cute and it also makes it so much clearer (for those who got to read it), what kind of a relationship they have. I kind of can't believe he released that kind of information and i don't wonder why at all he or she would have deleted that comment. but its just heartwarming to know that, that is how much P'Nok loves Chalida, adore is to less of a word for the relationship they share. I loved that on Chalida's happy birthday P'nok commented "Thank you ka" its cute how he talks to her like that. Dom is a guy guy (if that makes sense) he does all the stuff a guy would do, a bad boy yet he wouldn't get into anything bad bad, well that's the vibe i get off him anyway. Mark has more of a reputation and image to look after, otherwise it is possible that they could be just the same, they do share the interest in a lot of things, i think girls too.  :coverlaf: This just makes me so excited to see Khun Chai Ronapee, will be looking out for Mark and Dom and most likely re-watching those scenes. Dom's comment on Chalida's ig is very flirty indeed, if i'm not mistaken he does have a girlfriend. But his comment is so true....when you see her smile, it is hard not to smile.  :wub:
to bad Chalida and P'Nok didn't make it to Bom's birthday party...all this time i though bom was older than Mark. 

as for NM2 it will be a never ending unforgettable story. we will never really know how sangklah turned out to be Winyoo's son and all the other little yet important details. when it got canceled i read the rest of the script online. there is so much more to Praepalin and Sangklah's relationship i want to see and also top and eye's relationship too. reading the rest of the script did help a little for closure but there were still parts missing and nothing beats seeing Mteam  acting out the scenes. Thinking about it just makes me  :rant:  :cry1:  :cry1: "oiiiiiiii sengggg woiiiii!!!" this is clearly a drama within a drama!
i watched all 3 interviews (the one with the politician) the others was one with a director/producer and 2 drama teachers. What they had to say was interesting. and it is quite obvious that they all think there was a phone call, not the channel's doing alone as to produce a lakorn there is a lot of cost and input that goes into it, promo etc etc, obviously the channel also wanted viewers to see this lakorn, they lost a lot from what they had done creditably,  image and money, to name a few. to be honest the lakorn was not as hot as 'rang ngao' where almost everyone was watching it or new what was going  on in the lakorn, so it just made it even more controversial. their ratings were good but were not 'hot' 'hot' to the point that viewers would all be talking and thinking that each character represented that politician etc etc and most importantly something else they said was that viewers are not 'stupid'! they know the difference and they can think for themselves.  *sigh drama, drama, drama

I LOVE the 4hua jai gang!
P' Yee's ig comment was really cute!...she said something along the lines of this group of friends really love each other, they come as a pack if you love one you have to love the other 4 too.
it's great to see that this year they managed to surprise kimmy, last year they were missing yaya and nadech this year they were missing bargie. Boy was in chaing mai filming his lakorn. too bad the whole gang couldn't make it. 
I love the silliness of the boys, especially Nadech, when everyone was taking a good picture he just had to make faces and lift his arms. 
Mteam always seem to find each other somehow  :heart: the group photo had me staring for ages, trying to figure out how their arms were positioned, seeing as they were squeezed up against each other. maybe just a simple lock of hands behind their back....AIYAH! imagination gone wild! I also love how relaxed the girls were, with no make up, expect for kim coz she had star chat. 
I'm thankful for the friends and elders that adore these two like we do, we probably wouldn't see pics of them together if it wasn't for a group gathering or a lakorn. 

Chalida's pic with her uncle Great are so cute! hopefully we can see them together in a drama one day. 
I am still wondering how ploy came to manage Chalida's events. i guess P'Gun and Khun Mae May are really busy, but to have someone become your personal manager you still have to a close and understanding relationship. It's all just such a drama :scratchchin:

Did you girl's watch the second part of Chalida's dara cartoon? 
Mark (cartoon version) makes an appearance too.=D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAPJj7YYmw

credit to: pookidteungkhunna2

i think this had turned into a mini Mteam forum. we are all here now

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i found the teaser hahahaha so late though

http://youtu.be/hH8v_qxfxQg

Well IDK, but i am watching this lakorn called "crossing the time to find love" starring bie and Sinjai, to keep my mind off of NM2 but sin jai reminds me of khun napa but its really good b/c of P'Bie, he is to good.

http://youtu.be/025jRR0w6Ho

(Mteam should do this kind of Lakorn)

Syspsis:
Bie and view were a couple like in 2035 but her dad didn't accepted there relationship because Bie was acting drunk around him one night, so both bie and view ran away to a festival, (they already RAWR with each other) they had an agreement that night and bie went to a fortune teller, the man took him into the further now 2011 or 2010 (Not sure) he found out that on the festival night he died that day, and View was left alone, she had a daughter all grown up, and Bie thinks its his. Bie then came apart of the future close to Sinjai (Sinjai plays the old version of View).

more info here
http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Karm_Wayla_Tharm_Ha_Ruk

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@hippo

I basically read the whole thing of your essay hahah I love reading it and it's fun to read to read too. Anyways, I love your essay :)

And yes, I agree with p'Yee too. If you love one of them, you have to love the other 4 too, including Bargie <3 Because they all come as a pack and really love each other, I noticed too, according to fanaccounts and insight info's, that if one of them have to hang out or go somewhere, they hardly leave the others out. But if one of them really have to go somewhere as a break, far, they have to contact one another and have their other friends go along, ex. like MTeam; they let each other know each time, I guess. Man, this kind of friendship is really hard to find and I wish I can have this kind of friendship. Their relationship with one another cannot be describe in word, it's just beautiful <3

That's right, MTeam seems to always find their way together somehow haha

MTeam are really bonded and close to the Plengpanich's family, so I don't mind about Dom be flirting/teasing with Chalida :) And yup, he has a girlfriend. He and Mark do share a lot of interests and girls hahaha I'm sure he wouldn't do anything bad bad, although he has bad boy vibe. I adore MTeam's relationship with the Plengpanich's family, it just shows how really close they are.

I actually noticed, 4hjhkk gang all share the mutual bonds with also the same productions. 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
@ Hippo
Can WE(I) Please Have The Link For The Script

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wowowowwo ! I hope that is true (;
Wonder if he'll cast M&M again ? It'll be both Mark and Mints first action movie whooooo.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Wowowowwo ! I hope that is true (;
Wonder if he'll cast M&M again ? It'll be both Mark and Mints first action movie whooooo.
what i hear is nok will film that NM3 with MM,and NOK SINJAI,AND CHAKRIT,but i dont know it is ture or not, and what I want to say is ,please make it ture,hahahaha.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
SimplySweeett said:
Thanks Hippo for the link! I saw the first Dara Cartoon but haven't seen the one with Mark yet! hehe.
in second part,and mark is with a red shirt,and mint is too heavy so mark cant  handle it ,so funny.haha