[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyone watched this clip yet? I have to say, the person who make these videos always made it fit with every songs they use. This clip is really touching <3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qEYejHdfA&list=UU7k_G7pQWQ3tofz1jLfxnKg&index=1[/media]
TheMorethanlove

And this one makes me wanna cry T_T

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gom0IZ-NmL4&list=UU7k_G7pQWQ3tofz1jLfxnKg&index=3[/media]

"Soulmate" glai chid gun taloooddd talod (always close/intimate to each other). They are totally the definition of "soulmates" and "fate lovers", like what Mintwix said haha Siblings and friendships are not even this close lol If time pass by longer, even if we don't see them in contact with each other in "public eyes", once we see them in their next project/s, if they're still like this, then I guess, we have to be even more confident and can guarantee that these two are really made for each other and no one can separate them <3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mmgjp314 said:
Anyone watched this clip yet? I have to say, the person who make these videos always made it fit with every songs they use. This clip is really touching <3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qEYejHdfA&list=UU7k_G7pQWQ3tofz1jLfxnKg&index=1[/media]
TheMorethanlove

And this one makes me wanna cry T_T

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gom0IZ-NmL4&list=UU7k_G7pQWQ3tofz1jLfxnKg&index=3[/media]

"Soulmate" glai chid gun taloooddd talod (always close/intimate to each other). They are totally the definition of "soulmates" and "fate lovers", like what Mintwix said haha Siblings and friendships are not even this close lol If time pass by longer, even if we don't see them in contact with each other in "public eyes", once we see them in their next project/s, if they're still like this, then I guess, we have to be even more confident and can guarantee that these two are really made for each other and no one can separate them <3
i agree with u mmgjp314, mint and mark were made for each other and will never be separated. I miss MM but they will have 2 upcoming projects with each other in 1 year. YAYA! NUER MEK 3 AND GAME RUK KOL SANAEHA. I think after seeing them played in Nuer mek 2 people want more if MM. They shine everybody's heart to love them.. I want to ask did mark and mint go to the calendar signing together, and leave together cause remember they came in together and mark was getting off the stage and turned around to his "NONG" andd mint got up leaving to. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
i agree with u mmgjp314, mint and mark were made for each other and will never be separated. I miss MM but they will have 2 upcoming projects with each other in 1 year. YAYA! NUER MEK 3 AND GAME RUK KOL SANAEHA. I think after seeing them played in Nuer mek 2 people want more if MM. They shine everybody's heart to love them.. I want to ask did mark and mint go to the calendar signing together, and leave together cause remember they came in together and mark was getting off the stage and turned around to his "NONG" andd mint got up leaving to. 

I'm sure they left together, but separated from each other once they depart. Remember, they're around the public eyes...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mmgjp314 said:
I knew it! hahaha did they decide who will be his nang'ek yet?
NOk is deciding between Urassaya and chalida, But i think he should chose Chalida since Urassayas schedule os super super pack and mInt won't have any lakorn filming after KCR besides NM3

Bieluvr said:
LOL fantastic_27, thanks for reminding me of Mark's fall that was unbeatable and still in my mind till this day. :)
LOL. The fall was kinda fake, But fan girls.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
http://youtu.be/TA4AHyjiAAo

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I fucking miss NM2 (excuse my language) I just really miss nuer mek 2. I like freaking cried my heart out today. On my bed with like so many tissues. UGH nm2 has given me such a huge punch hole in my heart. That all my grade are bad. I can't get my mind off NM2.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ....

I love you NM2 ur like a person u love the most and just died. LOVE SaengKla and Prae and NM2.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I find myself missing this lakorn. It was getting even more intense. Dude, it's like reading a book. I was at the climax & I lost the book. There is no way for me to get another copy if it.

Thanks for sharing the vdos & MVs.

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
SIGH! I haven't posted here in a while, now I'm posting under a new name. I used to be Nueng if anyone remembered me haha! I post on here from time to time. I can already say I'm prepared for THREE new projects from MTEAM and bring on the hate we can take it :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Tawan Chai nai marn mhek live right now with Boy and Taew and there was a scene where he moved closer to hear so that their shoulders touched then he held her hand all very discretely/sly ....and i instantly thought of Mteam in real life! expect sometimes they are not so discrete.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  OMG! i miss them so much!!!!! 

we never got out ending, we we're all left hanging!!!!!!

i  will never forget NM2 no matter how many projects and how many more happy endings they have together, i will never forget we never got NM2's happy ending  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

just passing by to sulk!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ who knows after a year or so - or when the government changes for the better maybe channel 3 will be allowed to post the remaining episodes on youtube
or maybe I'm just too optimistic o.0

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Had a dream that they aired the last episodes after Raeng Pradtana. Caught a glimpse of some mteam scenes. *sigh* I am sick of those dirty politicians.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Had a dream that they aired the last episodes after Raeng Pradtana. Caught a glimpse of some mteam scenes. *sigh* I am sick of those dirty politicians.
the RAENG PRADTANA have end already,but ch3 air another lakorn.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
But at least it wasn't all that of a disappointment 'cause I like how it is both Mint's and Mark's new role, and they played very well. You know the way Saengkla always tease Prae ? That's the first lakorn he played with a funny character. And I like it!