[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
Haha congratz Mintwix for the views. I am a huge Big Bang fan too but sadly I couldn't afford a ticket when they had their concert here. I don't like to sit far for a concert unless it is free HAHA went to 2 free kpop concert even so seating wasn't bad.
OMG U LIVE INE CA!!!! I know b/c u said u had no tickets... Y didn't u ask me, my mom had 2 available tickets, she was selling them on Ebay for i think $250-$500 dollars, but no one would buy them so my mom went herself, i ask her if i can go for the extra ticket but she didn't want to buy a plane ticket for me, cause it was to much. We just has to live in Minnesota. But she gave the ticket to  one of her friends in CA. I was so pissed. So she got to see Bigbang live.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Omggg I am srry for being a late fan. lol. I just watched this drama to the piont where it didnt end. it suck. Mark super funny and Mint and mark. are super cute. You can add this fan to your guys list. haha :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
I just came back from Mark's IG....the boy is depressed again. I can tell just from what he posts in his IG (and of course his recent pics). This period is similar to the period when nm2 did not start filming yet....That is...the period where M&M are apart..... Jimieyoushie's prediction looks like it might just be coming true after all...He is is so trolling too. perhaps, we will get love quotes about "Darin" again. Lmao. It's been a long while.
@Hope
Thanks for letting me know you're one of my fans! It gives me a boost of encouragement! Lol.
Hahah the boy is trolling and yes, jimieyoushi's prediction comes true again. I told you this girl is a psychic haha I also recently saw his recent posts and pictures on his IG haha Again, the surface suffer hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am a big bang fan and a mteam fan but to be honest, I never desired to meet them. Am I weird? Lol. In fact, even if I see them, I think I will behave normally though I will probably feel like I am supposed to fangirl so then I will probably pretend to be excited. I am weird. 555

Credit to Jimieyoushie.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mark drawig his grl a Heart....awww.... love it...body touching...mark sad he doesn't get to b in a romantic lakorn w/her

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
I am a big bang fan and a mteam fan but to be honest, I never desired to meet them. Am I weird? Lol. In fact, even if I see them, I think I will behave normally though I will probably feel like I am supposed to fangirl so then I will probably pretend to be excited. I am weird. 555
Credit to Jimieyoushie.
I will also behave the same way like you too haha even though I won't be able to handle myself from the inside haha like dude, I would be really excited if I meet a star but I would have to pretend to be normal.

Awww...foot contact and Mark drawing a heart to his girl haha it looks like Mark ngon Chalida then Chalida comes in and make up with him hahah no wonder, he was stiff when Chalida was hugging him over hahaha he was in a rush to meet his girl, I mean, the set hahaha oh, my boy hahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
arrggghhhh MINT! you're to fast!
ermmm...looks like they have the whole beach to themselves, once again i gotta use that line..."nhang klai gun gern bai baow?!"...eheheheheheh...i mean she may as well sit in his lap and give him a huge hug...LOL....i mean is it really necessary to be sitting that close and squashed up?!....I guess it is for us...ehehehehe...and of course their hearts.....gggrrriiieeeddddd
and in the same positions. one arm with their chin rested on it, the other towards the ground. 

is that a heart i see forming....ggggrrrriiieeedddd. 

it looks like he is 'ngorn'/'noi jai' her....so cute! and everything will be better with her smile and footsies... :bhehe: , i'm guessing the pic with her arm around him is after this one, so then his face would have been i forgive you but not that easily/a little shy - "wharng form yoo"
or maybe he was depressed because he wasn't going to see her for a while. 

Hey! you can't act like this and not expect us to spazz and think ok?! LOL. 

I'm like you MINT, i've seen quite a few dara's but i've never run up to them or screamed, i just act normal and then regret not asking to take a pic of them...I'm glade you 'like' the nangg eakkkk nang eakkk....hahahahhaha
it annoy's me when he post quotes i can't read on his ig! but i'm thankful for you and fans who translate =)....drama Prin, back again. when he is away from his nong soot loveeeee

waahhhh.....pee nong koo nee na ruk jung bei!

these pic's make me miss them even more!

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Sighed..........If only that news is true  :teary: . Then that moment of them lip-to-lip scene will fulfilled me. Even if it's just once, I don't mind. Sighed......if and only if   :weep:
I mean look, they've starred in three lakorns together and no REAL KISS SCENE/S!!!!!!!!!! TBH I'm jealous of Yadech couple. But at the same time I LOVE them all <3

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mintwix, this is where you bring in the whole information about "what does foot touching foot" mean in LOVE LANGUAGE...or in general. LOL I'm just kidding. :p

Anyways, Mark seems extremely drained and tired. Mint looks happy because of course, her boy came to visit her on set. :D Hehe. Hopefully they had a good day regardless. :) 
Thanks for sharing na! I cannot wait to see more....if there is more. THEY NEED TO SPOIL US SOME MORE!! It's true. They do. lol 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
He probably misses his Praepailin. Their love ending scene was shot at the beach right? Well they are at a beach now. He misses embracing the hot and spicy Dr. Praepailin. Lol jk. I'm kind of sad I didn't see their "love ending" for SaengKla and Praepailin. And no Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha.