[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
Who do ya'll think he meant by this? A girl who has a current news w/him? or his Nong? hahaha

"Sometimes you have to let her/it/them go,
Not because you can't love them/her/it
But because they are not yours."

Lol, whoever that person is must be someone that Mark realizes that he can no longer hang on to because it is not meant to be.

--

Seeing his status like that, it made me thought of Life&Oil's oldie song. "Tat jai mai long" --literally as "The heart cannot make up the mind" but I would translate it as "Cannot let you go".  I feel like this is the perfect song to describe Mark's mood at times.  Ignore the VDO, it's not relevant to Mteam but the song is what I feel like Mark could relate to.  -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtrsHTBi1R0

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Before you girls start over-analyzing more than you already have in regards to Mark's quotes LMAO, I feel like this discussion from last year is related to the current topic of discussion.

But I must agree, Mark is back to his trolling ways on Instagram like before the filming of NM2. He hasn't behaved this way for a very, very long time. Welcome back, Marky boy. (The other day, he also posted a weird quote about not being able to share happiness with a certain someone.)

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
he post these quotes also just means. yes,something like you said, but if there is no objective. do you think a man who used with a mask, like to be misunderstood and pretendwill expose,to let all the people to master his true feelings? think about our own, no one.Moreover, he know he is a star. that also I am very curious, why those one who will only understand things surface, and so confident that what they see,is truth. Of course, mark no care them,and always likes to tease these stupid people.hahaha.

mintwix said:
"Tease these stupid people."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts and feelings! Exactly! Precisely my sentiments!! I always love how we have so much tacit agreement, as you say! Hahahaha. Besides, as I implied to you. This is also the nature of those with mars in aquarius. 555555 I know, because I share this particular astrological position and trait. Lol. Especially such a man like Mark. He hates it when people understand his motives or when people can keep it with his mischief. I think you understand what I mean when I say this. Hahaha.

As we can see, Chalida learned from Mark's tricking ways. Like with the Teddy bear Pupa bought her. I read the conversation she had with her friends -- so obvious she was deliberately teasing!! It can be infuriating how they willfully and deliberately make people misunderstand. That's why I say I have a love-hate relationship with MTEAM. They're just that good and charming. They can annoy us but still attract us.

With MTEAM, as their close fans, you must understand their ways. They really do not mind deceiving people and even playing with their fans' hearts. How funny that their part in 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao must be called "Love Trick." Lol.

mintwix said:
Let me illuminate Mark/Mteam's teasing and trolling ways. 5555

I remember back in nov/dec 2011, Mark kept uploading weird, lovesick quotes. One week, I think he uploaded three or four in a row so finally, Margie, Boy, and Chalida had to comment. Lol. Before, they never. They just ignored him. Hahahaha.

Think about it. If Mark was really heartbroken like he pretended, would his friends make fun of him or comfort him? They know him better than distant fans. There were some (pardon me for being blunt) stupid shippers who actually thought Mark was as depressed as he pretended to be. Lmao. They kept tagging a certain actress who was often in the news with Marky boy at that time. This particular actress share the same nickname with Chalida. Lmao. News reporters still ask Marky by about this actress every once in a while. Lmao.

Btw. As Hippo reminded me, "nam bai bua bok" is also supposed to be used for relieving heartbreaks. 5555

After Bargie and Chalida commented, Mark also went out of his supposed depressed mood and said something in retaliation. 55555 but I think I forgot to scan it. Lol.

I remember when MTEAM had just started to follow each other and comment on each other's IG, Chalida rarely ever typed a word. She just used smile faces or other imagery. If you follow Alex and Toey on IG, Toey is the same. She rarely types up texts on Alex's IG. She sticks with imageries. Haha.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
I konw all of you said:)   and also love you   :kiss:

this is also what I want to say. in other way, we also can say "they discussed everything" ( mteam word ) haha.
they are use same way same word do same thing, for a long time. like chalida said, they are close for a long time.
they also said in "Love Trick." they are just paly themself.

they are cheating,but at the same time, also said the truth. they are just test whether you really know them. whether you are really clever.they are pride, have sense of superiority. so they don't care about the stupid people.

so we need to believe that the director and the producer, they can see the essential character of the actor.hahaha

it's really very difficult to find such a boy or a girl so annoy like them in the world, therefore, they are the perfect match.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Seems normal to me, my lil bro is the same way (pisces too)......so bi-polar...always posting sad and happy quotes...emotional roller-coaster...

I love quotes, and always post quote even though it doesn't relate to me

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Speaking of Pisces...I forgot to reply to Rose's comment about the "foot touching foot" in love language. 555 Perhaps, Jimieyoushie may be able to give a more in-depth explanation  when she returns..which we all hope she does. I've already asked one of the mods to help her access her account....

Back back to Pisces and "foot". Lol.

Yes. Mark is a Pisces. Since I am familiar with astrology, when I saw that beach picture, it hit me right away that the "foot" is the erogenous zone for Pisces. 55555555555555555555!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint knows how to turn on ahem I mean comfort her man. @$*%#@$*~

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha lol gross...sucking on toes hahaha....marky boy missing his grl....who's having romantic lakorn w/james .....Marky boy is diff. more intense than Mint who  can hold her emotion better...esp. w/the smiley face  instead of the comment.....I mention this b4 my Bro (pisces also)...Post his emotion on-line like a damn soap opera - all over the place---made fun of him for that....I don't even need to talk to him all i had to do is read his FB post...1 day good/happy post...another day angry/piss hahaha damn kid bi-polar haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Mint. Hopefully Jimieyoushie returns. Hehe ;)

Anyways, talking about pisces, I'm a pisces! HAHAHA! This is quite entertaining. I do like getting my feet massaged but I definitely don't play dirty. LOL 
And yes, Mint sure does know how to "turn on" her man. LOL He's probably trying to hold his hormones in hence his tired, stressed out face. Hahah! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
hahaha lol gross...sucking on toes hahaha....marky boy missing his grl....who's having romantic lakorn w/james .....Marky boy is diff. more intense than Mint who  can hold her emotion better...esp. w/the smiley face  instead of the comment.....I mention this b4 my Bro (pisces also)...Post his emotion on-line like a damn soap opera - all over the place---made fun of him for that....I don't even need to talk to him all i had to do is read his FB post...1 day good/happy post...another day angry/piss hahaha damn kid bi-polar haha

talking about posting quotes, I also like to post quotes that are unrelated to myself or my own feelings either hahah I guess, he's just posting it by his mood hahah which it doesn't relate to himself hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Speaking of Pisces...I forgot to reply to Rose's comment about the "foot touching foot" in love language. 555 Perhaps, Jimieyoushie may be able to give a more in-depth explanation  when she returns..which we all hope she does. I've already asked one of the mods to help her access her account....

Back back to Pisces and "foot". Lol.

Yes. Mark is a Pisces. Since I am familiar with astrology, when I saw that beach picture, it hit me right away that the "foot" is the erogenous zone for Pisces. 55555555555555555555!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint knows how to turn on ahem I mean comfort her man. @$*%#@$*~

This is something new that I found hahah So "foot" is the most sensitive part for Pisces huh... lmao Chalida sure do know how to pick up Mark's feelings up hahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Before you girls start over-analyzing more than you already have in regards to Mark's quotes LMAO, I feel like this discussion from last year is related to the current topic of discussion.

But I must agree, Mark is back to his trolling ways on Instagram like before the filming of NM2. He hasn't behaved this way for a very, very long time. Welcome back, Marky boy. (The other day, he also posted a weird quote about not being able to share happiness with a certain someone.)

Coming to think about it, I actually found it funny hahah but I'm glad his trolling is back hahaha

KBJY

sarNie Egg
MINT, you are always so fast, clear and  complete!  I do some  additional  with you.

did you remember this:

mark is the type of boy, when his desires are not met, he shouted to express, to attract attention, and to win sympathy. like this
moment, he was hungry, he just need later for dinner , not no dinner, but he did like this way. and then we can see the girl need to comfort him.

all of these just like sanglea's trick. in the lakorn, also:

did you think he really blind?55555

so you will konw what I mean------------------ all of these quotes in his IG, just means, in order to achieve his particular purpose. these is a proverb in China, just like“the baby who know how to cry, he can get the milk.”

in fact, chalida also like in this way. they all konw to is pretend poor and get they want.

all of quotes in  MARK‘s  IG, like margie said " drama again".  they just play their  game, play fans heart......

everyone can think he did for any girl, he and that girl know the true that ok. who care others.

@mmgjp314
 You are still too kind in mark's craftiness 555

did you check your mailbox?  after the first mail I never get you reply.
about that girl you said in the news with mark ,I will PM  show  you  who  is her really one 5555. mark also just her"trick"

@roselovesice

about"foot", is the third sex organs of a woman.

I just reminds me of that time, some chinese fans found this. mark tickling the soles of chalda's feet. they are really too close for a long time.

Oh, I forget to say, I am JIMIEYOUSHI. mint so kind to help me return here. but for some reason, I need to use a new account. I always follow you all in here, and also miss you all sooooooo  much!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
KBJY said:
MINT, you are always so fast, clear and  complete!  I do some  additional  with you.

did you remember this:

mark is the type of boy, when his desires are not met, he shouted to express, to attract attention, and to win sympathy. like this
moment, he was hungry, he just need later for dinner , not no dinner, but he did like this way. and then we can see the girl need to comfort him.

all of these just like sanglea's trick. in the lakorn, also:

did you think he really blind?55555

so you will konw what I mean------------------ all of these quotes in his IG, just means, in order to achieve his particular purpose. these is a proverb in China, just like“the baby who know how to cry, he can get the milk.”

in fact, chalida also like in this way. they all konw to is pretend poor and get they want.

all of quotes in  MARK‘s  IG, like margie said " drama again".  they just play their  game, play fans heart......

everyone can think he did for any girl, he and that girl know the true that ok. who care others.

@mmgjp314
 You are still too kind in mark's craftiness 555

did you check your mailbox?  after the first mail I never get you reply.
about that girl you said in the news with mark ,I will PM  show  you  who  is her really one 5555. mark also just her"trick"

@roselovesice

about"foot", is the third sex organs of a woman.

I just reminds me of that time, some chinese fans found this. mark tickling the soles of chalda's feet. they are really too close for a long time.

Oh, I forget to say, I am JIMIEYOUSHI. mint so kind to help me return here. but for some reason, I need to use a new account. I always follow you all in here, and also miss you all sooooooo  much!

Yay! I knew it! It's you, Jimieyoushi, since the first sentence I was reading hahah welcome back lol :)

i guess I am too kind of his craftiness hahah but I do know how he use his method of his tricks though, and about the girl who has a news with him is his target for the tricks hahah It's the same trick he used with the first girl.

Oh, mailbox? you mean, my hotmail's mail? I barely go on my hotmail hahah I usually use my gmail account cuz I use it to log in with youtube..so yeah. But thanks, I will go check it. But if you mean, my mail of this website, I didn't receive anything from you, however, I'll go and check it :)

But anyhow, yes, please show me who's her real guy hahah If I have to guess, I think I may know who that guy may be, but I think I might be wrong with that guy in my head, however it's between two guys that popped in my head.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
:welcome1: BACK JIMIEYOUSHI!!!  

We missed u a lot  :clap: .! I'm soo soo ready to read all of your spazzes  :dude: .  

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I don't know. But the picture at the beach, he didn't look too joyful. Maybe he thought about that quote lol just my guess.

@narkrakdin24
  don't worry that. you can think like this way:When you can not meet regularly wuth your lover, when you need to put up her ​​with other men together, doing some intimate performances.when you identity can not be admit in publicly. do you think, not very happy, is normal, is good thing for us? If mark is still happy in such a case, I think we should be worried or disappointed.5555.
  anyway, I like to read you share your feel and detail from all of pic. you are so cute, just made me smile.

@mmgjp314
 yes, you hotmail. you can use your gmail sent mail to me.

@kimsaj
  me too, miss so much!
  although I can not sign,but  I always in here withe you. I read all your reviews in here. Like to discuss and share with you all.
  I need thanks  mint and Aiko again, they help me get my old account.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
We missed you and you're perfect and brief explanation of everything!!! Welcome back! Something just occurred to me. I remember that P'Mark would put up sad quotes without actually meaning or feeling it but was just teasing so I have to ask, is he teasing once again? I missed reading everyone's long essay. Been sick though so I didn't really go on this thread as much as before. Stupid brother.