[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Jimieyoushi

Oh alright. Then can you resend me, your last message to my gmail.. cuz my hotmail seems to not have your message. My gmail account is the same as my hotmail account, except it's just @gmail.com.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@narkrakdin24

hope you get better soon:)

@mmgjp314

ok, I will try later.

@kimsaj 

yse, thers so many spazzes  I want to share. but I miss here so much, I need think from whick one begin555.

If you do not mind too late. I'll show some moments about mteam in star chat. mint  have produced  perfect MV.  is enough.

but Just from the body language, I think mteam can be texbook for who want to learn body language. They are too typical.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Jimieyoushi, the word you're looking for is "kee aon" or "crybaby." More accurately, this describes a personality who knows how to get what they
want by pretending to be poor and pitiful like you said. They know how to soften people up. I remember Chalida's FC, MM FC, and even her mom and aunt said Chalida "kee aon." Both M&M have this personality and this is the type of personality that players or playboys and playgirls possess. This is the character of Khun Chai Ronnapi, that's why many fans wanted Mark to get the role. MTEAM shares this same nature: "kee aon.". Like you said before --- PERFECT MATCH. 5555

I also like how you share the pics of Chalida acting poor and the next thing we know, Mark visits her in the set each time. 5555 But of course, I believe these visits are also fueled by jealousy. :coverlaf:

So anyway, speaking of how MTEAM "kee aon,"  I also want to share Applebehappy's comment about how Prin has "look aon" or has "crybaby tactics." This is a snippet from Oho Magazine. It's been almost ten years since I purchased Thai magazines. HAHAHA. Because of MTEAM, I have the F3 Magazine, NM2 Premium, OHO, Kullasatree, and Papayon Bunterng lakorn magazine. Perhaps, when I am not so busy, I can translate the rest of the pages from each magazine to my blog.

P'Pun (applebehappy) - The make-up artist.

"Mak-Mint, they are very adorable. When they are in the set, Mak likes to tease//throw a jab at Mint. They would be flirting in the set. Quite adorable. And with his cuteness, playfulness, and mischief, Mak would create entertainment for the set. This guy also has crybaby tactics where something that he did wrong can turn into something that is not wrong. Sometimes, Mint will also have her methods to get even//revenge by inviting people in the set to join in."

AEACLUB also promised that he will upload more photos on Facebook.

Honestly, this is more than "peenong relationship." 5555 Mteam is not like Bargie, Yadech, or Markim.

I like AEACLUB's reply to a fan who said she misses Lieutenant Sangkla and Doctor Praepailin 555:

"Think of this as the ending scene to NM2 then. Dr. Prae ran away to an island and the Lieutenant followed her so they end up being Island inhabitants. The End. HAHAHAHA."

I respect the Medta Mahiyom team so much <333... LOL. Gotta love them.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Jimieyoushi, the word you're looking for is "kee aon" or "crybaby." More accurately, this describes a personality who knows how to get what they
want by pretending to be poor and pitiful like you said. They know how to soften people up. I remember Chalida's FC, MM FC, and even her mom and aunt said Chalida "kee aon." Both M&M have this personality and this is the type of personality that players or playboys and playgirls possess. This is the character of Khun Chai Ronnapi, that's why many fans wanted Mark to get the role. MTEAM shares this same nature: "kee aon.". Like you said before --- PERFECT MATCH. 5555

I also like how you share the pics of Chalida acting poor and the next thing we know, Mark visits her in the set each time. 5555 But of course, I believe these visits are also fueled by jealousy. :coverlaf:

So anyway, speaking of how MTEAM "kee aon,"  I also want to share Applebehappy's comment about how Prin has "look aon" or has "crybaby tactics." This is a snippet from Oho Magazine. It's been almost ten years since I purchased Thai magazines. HAHAHA. Because of MTEAM, I have the F3 Magazine, NM2 Premium, OHO, Kullasatree, and Papayon Bunterng lakorn magazine. Perhaps, when I am not so busy, I can translate the rest of the pages from each magazine to my blog.

"Mak-Mint, they are very adorable. When they are in the set, Mak likes to tease//throw a jab at Mint. They would be flirting in the set. Quite adorable. And with his cuteness, playfulness, and mischief, Mak would create entertainment for the set. This guy also has crybaby tactics where something that he did wrong turns into something that is not wrong. Sometimes, Mint will also have her methods to get even//revenge by inviting people in the set to join in."

Honestly, this is more than "peenong relationship." 5555 Mteam is not like Bargie, Yadech, or Markim.

I like AEACLUB's reply to a fan who said she misses Lieutenant Sangkla and Doctor Praepailin 555:

"Think of this as the ending scene to NM2 then. Dr. Prae ran away to an island and the Lieutenant followed her so they end up being Island inhabitants. The End. HAHAHAHA."

Thanks for bringing that word, "kee aon" up hahah And yes, I definitely agree that MTeam has that same personality hahah I know because I have that personality too, to be honest hahah And they have the methods of using their mischievous natures to soften people up, which that calls, "jao leh" right? hahaha You know, I have this personality in me too, and I use these methods to everyone hahah not gonna lie, you can say I have that playgirl personality too. hahaha I think this is how I know they are "kee aon", which I never said it hahah

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
@kimsaj 

yse, thers so many spazzes  I want to share. but I miss here so much, I need think from whick one begin555.

If you do not mind too late. I'll show some moments about mteam in star chat. mint  have produced  perfect MV.  is enough.

but Just from the body language, I think mteam can be texbook for who want to learn body language. They are too typical.

oh I don't mind as long as it's about Mteam, I'm always ready to read all of your spazzes over & over again.  :wink:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@ip.smilez  I just think not see you in here for a long time, and them see you comments:)  miss you too!

@mintwix
Thank you for the translation and sharing. you always share the actual content to confirmed my guess and feelings. befoer you share ,I never know they  also said mark has that character. 5555. like you comments so much.

you mentioned KRP,  yes, I always feel that the feeling from james ma  is different with  the character of Khun Chai Ronnapi you described from the novel.

just from the teater, I really feel regret for mteam, if mark can play this role, the larkon must be will perfect,but.....

this is also  why we miss mteam, why we need  mteam return, why we love them so much  and can't love them with others.....

like many actress said, when them  love a man, they will be difficult to enter role with other man.

when I see this pic ,I just laugh...james dare not touch chalida's  ​​leg. his hand, is also imaginary. look  at chalida's posture.....also ....the girl just so care her man will  her man will jealousy 5555

they are really for a long times. Even performances also can let we know who is her man . If she's a man is other people.this distinction should not exist. before also.

how cute chalida, she just like a red apple......
(let's wait KRP, if I  am not mistaken, chalida also  escape jams ma 's kiss in her forehead.  with pope, alex, she also  .but for mark,after PLR, she never. she even so enjoy to wait he kiss.....)

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG JIMMIEYOUSHI!!!!!!!!! you've been missed so badly around here. I miss reading all your thoughts and insights!
take your time in laying out your thoughts on all Mteam moments, I want to read your essays. =D
I love how you analyze things. 
I am happy that you have been reading what we've been talking about, to bad you couldn't comment at the time =(
but now your back and I'm ready to read! LOL :clap:  :clap:
i love those comparisons of Mteam and chalida and james you put together. i can't stop staring at the pics of him kissing her forehead. 
we missed the ending cheek kiss but at least we got to see the bts and hear it toooo

@Smilez....i was just thinking that you were gone for a while, and its not like you to disappear, Happy you are now back to spazz!!!!

MINT, is it crazy that i spazzed and went crazy just over the word "kee aon"?????? hahahahahahahha, just imagining him like that made me go crazy!
that's the word i was thinking off, but couldn't remember at the time...eheheheheh.
every time i read your posts, i hope it never ends! i hate it when i'm reading and start to see the end coming! :no:  your essays are like novels that i can't put down! :thumbsup:
i also haven't bought any Thai mag's for a very very long time (maybe not 10 years though) and now I am also the owner of all the mags you own! Damn Mteam! LMAO...even though i can't read it. One day I will! 
OMG your translations of P'Pun!!!! i can't believe she exposed them so much...."flirting on set!"....grrrriiieeedddd!!!!!!
i hope you have time and are hyped enough to translate...eieieieieie

Isn't it ironic that each time Mark happens to go visit the set, it is always when there are some sweet scenes between Chalida and James?!?!?!,
hhhhrrrmmmmm......those questions he asked on star chat, and that comment about James courting mint on her ig...hrrrmmmmm....JEALOUSY ALERT!!!!!

it seems that he feels like its ok to visit the set and that there won't be much news because he is clearly close to the plengpanich family and Metha crew! OR he just doesn't care and can't hold it in, because of his JEALOUSY!!! LOL....he either kit teng 'her' oh i mean the crew...lol so badly or wanted someone there and others to know who she really belongs too...ehehehehe...."khun ker poo ying kong pom!"

i to, respect the Metha crew so much and are so greatful that they share these moments with us and adore Mteam just as much as we do.  :flowers:

OMG! the latest pic of them, her smile! it's to die for. from her smile it seems as if she is teasing him in some way, maybe about how she acted with james in their scene, to make him a LITTLE jealous! ehehehehe
you can see that his phone is in his hand tooooo, was he taking pic's for her??
Oh the things these 2 do to us! they're making me go crazy! :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:

when i see them together there are sparks all other the place, even if they are not even looking at each other...we are all very familiar with the shoulder bump! 
we could do a long list of intimate touches /body language between these two. 
with other guys, the spark isn't as crazy for me. especially with James, but it could be because it's his first lakorn. but sometimes i just don't feel the love for her in his eyes. 
Mark seems to have no problem with this on and off screen  :bhehe:
so true JIMMIEYOUSHI! we can like them with others, but i can never love them with others! they are just to special

heeyyyy MINT! don't you remember?! Mark confirmed that "Mark Mint, rao song korn bhen pee nong gun jing jing!, jing jing! jing!..." LOL
one thing's for sure, they are defiantly no Bargie or Mark kim.  

LOL at the foot interaction info....i  :heart: it! its just weird to have that kind of interaction between "pee nong" even a friend, the most would be kicking or a strength testing war! they were wayyyyy to comfortable in that photo!  :pervie:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahah MARK srsly looks so HOT, HANDSOME and BEAUTIFUL on a typical day! He's the ultimate description of a real HOT and HANDSOME man! I love HIM! LOVE LOVE HIS beautiful and baby handsome face!!  :wink:  :wink: 

I LOVE KIM just for sharing all these wonderful pictures of the ultimate friendship they have! She's the best when it comes to sharing!!! :)

Mark looks endlessly HOT! lol. I drool for his handsome face!!! he's always standing next two both of his nang'eks! SO COOL! Love it!!!

Yaya looks really funny I almost didn't recognize her.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

credit to margie_rasri's IG

Her tags says, the girls are gossiping nonstop, Barry called her "Je" so she was hurt by that hahaha and also said that Mark is quiet like usually, all he does is smile/smirk and looking at people with his sweet eyes. (sigh* this boy hahah)

Mark must be a quiet person in reality, which he talks so little. hahaha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:

"Mak-Mint, they are very adorable. When they are in the set, Mak likes to tease//throw a jab at Mint. They would be flirting in the set. Quite adorable. And with his cuteness, playfulness, and mischief, Mak would create entertainment for the set. This guy also has crybaby tactics where something that he did wrong can turn into something that is not wrong. Sometimes, Mint will also have her methods to get even//revenge by inviting people in the set to join in."

So true cause Mark is always trying to entertain pple in the set, awwww i miss SaengKla and Prae to. So true Mintwix Mteam is something more. and there so cute nothing like Bargie or Yadech or Mk, even if they don't have much chemistry like the others have to me MM does. There so cute that i just want to hug them till the day i die.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
@ip.smilez  I just think not see you in here for a long time, and them see you comments:)  miss you too!

@mintwix
Thank you for the translation and sharing. you always share the actual content to confirmed my guess and feelings. befoer you share ,I never know they  also said mark has that character. 5555. like you comments so much.

you mentioned KRP,  yes, I always feel that the feeling from james ma  is different with  the character of Khun Chai Ronnapi you described from the novel.

just from the teater, I really feel regret for mteam, if mark can play this role, the larkon must be will perfect,but.....

this is also  why we miss mteam, why we need  mteam return, why we love them so much  and can't love them with others.....

like many actress said, when them  love a man, they will be difficult to enter role with other man.

when I see this pic ,I just laugh...james dare not touch chalida's  ​​leg. his hand, is also imaginary. look  at chalida's posture.....also ....the girl just so care her man will  her man will jealousy 5555

they are really for a long times. Even performances also can let we know who is her man . If she's a man is other people.this distinction should not exist. before also.

I have notice that just now, Look at how james carry her, he don't dare to touch her leg. and Mark, of course. And look Chalida was holding tighter to P'mark then how she held P'James. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Look!!!!! MM there always so close to each other. In Kims birthday they were close and now there close to Hahahaha Love my MM body language.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mark just wants to go claim his territory, ya know? LOL Thanks for sharing ladies. 
The infos are very legit. 555 I love it! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo; I was going baaaa because I couldn't sign in loey ah T_T I had to stand by and read you ladies spazzzz heheeh ! I enjoyed reading everyone's posts !!! :) I'm glad to be back too na :DDD

@jimie; I had the butterflies reading your posts !!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh ! Look how fixed p'maks hand is on Nongs thigh; his hand is full on 555 He knows how to carry his girl hahahahaah compared to James hand which looks careful. James basically used his fist to support her lol he doesn't want to offend Nong by touching her elsewhere in contrast p'mak doesn't seem to care lol

I love how the gang hung out. It would've been perfect is P'Boy made it. Everytime they get together, one or two of the gang member misses out. I'm just happy how they worked around their busy schedule to hangout. <3