[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Awwwww. At the pix of Mark & Mint. And P'James is such a gentleman... The only thing that is a no no for me is his hairstyle in KCR. I like his hair when it is flat down.

fun

Expired Sarnie
YinGgyTASTIC said:
Omggg I am srry for being a late fan. lol. I just watched this drama to the piont where it didnt end. it suck. Mark super funny and Mint and mark. are super cute. You can add this fan to your guys list. haha :)
welcome to the fandom of mteam lol

KBJY said:
MINT, you are always so fast, clear and  complete!  I do some  additional  with you.

did you remember this:

mark is the type of boy, when his desires are not met, he shouted to express, to attract attention, and to win sympathy. like this
moment, he was hungry, he just need later for dinner , not no dinner, but he did like this way. and then we can see the girl need to comfort him.

all of these just like sanglea's trick. in the lakorn, also:

did you think he really blind?55555

so you will konw what I mean------------------ all of these quotes in his IG, just means, in order to achieve his particular purpose. these is a proverb in China, just likethe baby who know how to cry, he can get the milk.

in fact, chalida also like in this way. they all konw to is pretend poor and get they want.

all of quotes in  MARKs  IG, like margie said " drama again".  they just play their  game, play fans heart......

everyone can think he did for any girl, he and that girl know the true that ok. who care others.

@mmgjp314
 You are still too kind in mark's craftiness 555

did you check your mailbox?  after the first mail I never get you reply.
about that girl you said in the news with mark ,I will PM  show  you  who  is her really one 5555. mark also just her"trick"

@roselovesice

about"foot", is the third sex organs of a woman.

I just reminds me of that time, some chinese fans found this. mark tickling the soles of chalda's feet. they are really too close for a long time.

Oh, I forget to say, I am JIMIEYOUSHI. mint so kind to help me return here. but for some reason, I need to use a new account. I always follow you all in here, and also miss you all sooooooo  much!

welcome back. You have been missed. I think I read this post 4 times lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@hippo
   yes, I am always here with you. I love all your long comments, reading them always can meet me 5555.

@fun  
     You always can use simple word get a good effect. either explain or encourage. thank you like my comments. I am really happy.

@narkrakdin24
    there are a bully, so he make james have to more gentleman 55555.

@ip.smilez
   I think if james does not use his fist to support back chalida, someone will with fists to him 5555 we all remember pope5555.
-----
about the 'jealousy" ,I do not remember anyone mentioned this moment.maybe you all notice, but I just think this is rare chalida is so obvious to show her possessive in mark.If she isn't his girlfriend, why she has the right to do so.chalida's jealousy  seems like not less than mark,otherwise,I do not think who will so impolite to do like this. in fact, this is just a small thing.if she not so care her man, she really no need did like this way. she just want to cut off all of contact from anygirl to her man, she don't like they to close her "P", but we never see her has so possessive for any other "pee" right?

if you think that moment not enough,  how about this moment? look at what the girl did? 
I just saw some girlfriend or some wife will did like this for their boyfriend or husband.if mteam are not gf-bf, even she don't like or  mark said some worng, she also can say it in a direct way, but not like this...

eye's was jealous eyes also can tell us sth.
hippo, I think your first  intuition  is right,I remember I have been read you mention about this, yes, they are not so good like we see. but they are actors, they would pretend and good at performances, so in surface, everything is peaceful and friendly.

Sometimes I hesitate whether I will show these. too realistic, easy to break the good feeling,right?
If someone think skeptical for experiences. then,I will share some of the theory.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
There are too much content about mteam's body language in the star chat. I have discussed some moments with mint during the time I can not log on here. then,something had been gave me confirmation for my feeling.like MTEAM will in NM3, mark will meet who in South Korea....mteam good at tell lie. but their body can't tell lie.

forgive my laziness.I do not explain that some others,like how I get mteam will in nm3 from mteam's micro-expressions and body language. I only show some moments when they ask the question about "gf-bf" and mark's type.

I make this for you...

mark seems like he so expect this "bf-gf" question5555..... his eyes,his expression ---- the typical micro-expressions ------his secret was exposed

mark's body more honest than his word 5555.... 

look at the girl. why she need  like this, if she not  the "lie" 5555 n

mint,  I find theoretical basis for you ---- this position chalida did 5555:)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Jimieyoushi

To add on to your great analyzes from those pictures. I also noticed Eye seems to sometimes cut off MTeam's conversations when they started to interact with each other too hahah 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ i loved this part, eye's known as a very talkative person, she always talks a lot doesn't matter if she's around people she's unfamiliar with she still talks, but in this starchat she was unusally quiet - she obviously felt out of place next to m+m who were busy flirting with each other...

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mmgjp314
Our boy is too attractive and so free with girls. It is his fault. of course, also his trick . like  chalida know use james or some other boys let he jealousy. mark also knows  use some girls make chalida jealousy, and then chalida will  show more  to us,  that all mark want.5555. This is mteam's  game.  seems like they all  know the meaning of this sentence, 'jealousy is the best aphrodisiac"  sometimes,I just feel sorry for these girls and boy who used by the two bad guy.....

fun said:
Jimieyoushi I love Eye's facial expression there. She is like "go get a room" lol
55555 yes, there are so many monets like this, even jack

the boy helpless  for mteam from PLR star chat until NM2 star chat.......

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
there also some moments,very clear to show us mteam's relationship. maybe you also notice, I remember seems like no one mention this in here,so I show this.

when the ask mark's dog.have you noticed chalida abnormal? she even did not realize what they ask.do you think strange why her ask mark "who is nong air" use a so  weak voice? I think when chalida heard "nong air",she thought it was a girl's name, because" nong", so she became so nervous. 5555.

I am so bad, why I like see her nervous? 55555 is just show me how she care him.

I also love this moment, mark immediately explained to her. this let me remember mark once said in magazine, "if my reason let my girlfriend feel uneasiness, I will explain to her". I love that moment mark's state, he understand her feeling and care her feeling.I think this also mark said " you know me everything,mint chalida". he let her know every girl who around him,want to gave her sense of security.

of course, I know think this because chalida not trust mark, I can feel she trustes him from her body langyage,but she don't believe that girls.....

every gilrs all have this problem, in any country of the entertainment, who have a so handsome and hot boyfriend.so know each other, absolute trust is very important and necessary. good luck for mteam. seems like they got a right way, only blessing.

if all of mteam moments are sweet. it is likely to be false. because we do not have the right and necessary, to do like this for a man who just with you "in work".even really "pee nong gan" also. who can put up other girl do like this with your boyfriend? so if bother mark and chalida's  news are really , I will feel  poor and even admiration they are "really " one....5555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yes, you're right Jimie, it's their game and they are good at playing it hahaha This is basically the reason why we have a love-hate relationship for this ship compared to other ships hahaha but this is also a reason why we can never leave this ship, even if they are such full of trolls and selfishness. We basically learned to adjust and recognize, and attached with them. They are real in some qualities, they're not fake as in not acting like someone who they are not. In those qualities and behaviors, they showed us many different ways of how such fake and real people are like, they taught us how people use their methods to attract people, and they also taught us to see the difference between performance and reality, not just in the entertainment industry but also in this world history as well. 

I guess, it's not only them who are trolls, it include people around them as well, and also their Thai fans, including some of us, and that include myself too. They don't care about anyone, so why would we care too, right? They have prides, we can use our prides too. They use these methods to trick those people who seems to fall easily to what people say or just what they read from newspapers, media, etc., which those are just delusional facts; to the ones who need to learn the difference between reality and performances, if those who can't tell the difference then they need more experiences; I guess, you can say we learned a lot from them hehe^^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
there also some moments,very clear to show us mteam's relationship. maybe you also notice, I remember seems like no one mention this in here,so I show this.

when the ask mark's dog.have you noticed chalida abnormal? she even did not realize what they ask.do you think strange why her ask mark "who is nong air" use a so  weak voice? I think when chalida heard "nong air",she thought it was a girl's name, because" nong", so she became so nervous. 5555.

I am so bad, why I like see her nervous? 55555 is just show me how she care him.

I also love this moment, mark immediately explained to her. this let me remember mark once said in magazine, "if my reason let my girlfriend feel uneasiness, I will explain to her". I love that moment mark's state, he understand her feeling and care her feeling.I think this also mark said " you know me everything,mint chalida". he let her know every girl who around him,want to gave her sense of security.

of course, I know think this because chalida not trust mark, I can feel she trustes him from her body langyage,but she don't believe that girls.....

every gilrs all have this problem, in any country of the entertainment, who have a so handsome and hot boyfriend.so know each other, absolute trust is very important and necessary. good luck for mteam. seems like they got a right way, only blessing.

if all of mteam moments are sweet. it is likely to be false. because we do not have the right and necessary, to do like this for a man who just with you "in work".even really "pee nong gan" also. who can put up other girl do like this with your boyfriend? so if bother mark and chalida's  news are really , I will feel  poor and even admiration they are "really " one....5555

you are absolutely right hahah If MTeam's moments are always sweet, then it is most likely to be false. However, based from this one picture here^ make us know there are not always "sweet" moments between them, but there are some bitterness in it too, which I can find true what's between their relationship hahah Bittersweet but blessing, heaven brought them together lol hahah

And yes, Chalida's behavior is actually normal because every girls are like that when they have a good looking boyfriend. She trust in and understand Mark, and it's normal that she wouldn't trust in those girls. I actually remember Mark did say in this one magazine, that he doesn't want his girlfriend to be jealous of whoever that are around him and want her to understand, and trust in their relationship. I also love his moment there too haha You know, they both let each other know every guys and girls around them to make each other feel secured with each other. This relationship can last long, trust me hehe^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:

cr James Ma FB Fanpage
I'm sorry it's off topic. I just wanted to share pics of when he looks cute ^^ Sue me! 
OMFG I know James is on the calendar but he was just a newbie and already made it to the calendar and i am surprise. He looks good with margie i can picture them in a lakorn together. Hehehehe, And James is pretty cute. Just got to wait how good he is with my chalida then yup.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing na Jimie. I was def all smiles !!!!!!!!! Having trust is the most important key in a relationship ;p Nong is beautiful and P'Mark is a hot "known" Casanova 555 Hahaha I wouldn't be surprise if P'Mark is possessive over his tee rak ! Lmaoooo @funs get a room comment ! Literally LOLED. Eyes expressions does read out "get a room" 5555 ahahahah !!! LoL Jack got to witness M&M flirtatious side convos eek !!! During PLR sc, he even invited himself out of M&Ms convo hahaja always the 3rd wheeler ;p lor lin lor lin hahaah

In SC, Nong took over singing Nm2's ost because she wanted to prove to P'Mark that she knows the lyrics now haahah At the closing party she didnt have a clue what the lyrics were ! P'Mark wanted to impress here there and at SC, it was Nongs turn to impress her p' 5555

At 2:34, he pinched her waist kekekekeke ahhhhh greeedddd !! I love watching SC Hahaahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXV2wJ8NzU&sns=em

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what got me cracked up? I am watching Nuer Mek 2 Star Chat with my mom, and she was looking at how MTeam are interacting with each other, and she was like, "Kao [MTeam] pen fan gun wa? (Are they [MTeam] bf-gf? in Laotian)". I was like, "LMAO [thought to myself, "I knew she will ask this hahah"] Well they say they are "pee-nong gun", I guess they don't want to open it yet". Then when they were asked, "Are you guys gf-bf?" And when Mark said, "No, we are pee-nong gun krub." Then my mom was like, "What kind of pee-nong would be that close?" And then the moment when Mark laid his arms on Chalida's legs, she said it again, "See. What kind of pee-nong would do that?" Then they were talking about Mark's missing dog and Mark's hand was still on her leg, my mom said it again, "Meu young wahng yoo kha yoo [his hand is still on her leg] baab nee wah pee-nong gun? [Like this, is pee-nong gun?]".

^^hahaha even my mom see them as bf-gf hahaha Like seriously, what kind of pee-nong gun would interact with each other like that? hahaha LMAO I was laughing when my mom asked me that hahah and she is right hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This part was interesting to me ! A fan asked about eyes bracelets. P'Mark kinda tapped them with the maraca. After he moved, Mint scratched her forehead, scratched her nose, leaned forward. Ouiiiii what a sneaky girl 555555 she's like the barrier hahaahahah !!! Itcha ror ka Nong !? Roo wa Nong itcha na !!! HHAHAH

Watch it at 6:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOhFKTv3BgY&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone