[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol did anyone watch Mark's recent news yet? You know the post that he posted up on his IG of the gossip he had with @gonghivesalon hahahaha it's so funny. He got on news for that hahaha lmao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aweee P'oui commented on Nongs IG. He misses her and wants to go eat with her ! Miss nm2 cast and crew. Recently p'rawee(Sonia)'s assistant in nm2 got sick too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Heck. No matter how close I am with a guy friend who I considered as a "brother," I still don't hold their hands like that. Or be touchy with one another. Not in that kind of "intimate" way. 555
It's no coincidence. It was fated. lol I love the way they both smiled. It was a smile filled with happiness and excitement. It's different compared to them with someone else. I'm in love with these two more and more each and every single day that goes by. They are inseparable and are totally in love with one another. I love the way they were leaning in onto each other's head and yes, the shoulder thing going on. 555 :)

Thanks ladies! <3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Heck. No matter how close I am with a guy friend who I considered as a "brother," I still don't hold their hands like that. Or be touchy with one another. Not in that kind of "intimate" way. 555
It's no coincidence. It was fated. lol I love the way they both smiled. It was a smile filled with happiness and excitement. It's different compared to them with someone else. I'm in love with these two more and more each and every single day that goes by. They are inseparable and are totally in love with one another. I love the way they were leaning in onto each other's head and yes, the shoulder thing going on. 555 :)

Thanks ladies! <3

I don't do that to my close guys friends too, and we also hug in a friendlier way, not that "intimate". I never hold hands with my friends nor my sibling like that either, I don't have a sibling though, I do, but they don't live with me and my mom. You're right, their smiles are brighter and different when they're together, compared to when they're with someone else haha

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
aww... <3 can't they be any more obvious?  :yahoo:

ahhmeeean look@thaaaaat!! 

people can't even say they're doing this, that or whatever for promotion bcoz in the first place, they don't have any lakorns together 'right now' (even upcoming confirmed lakorn.  :angry: ) . And *Correct me if i'm wrong*, they don't even have endorsements together. THUS,  :pervie: ...... 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Jimieyoushie

Yes, I do make this a habit to supplement your interpretations with supporting facts when I can. When you first shared insights on MTEAM's body language back in 2011, that's when I found the word "isopraxism." We do make quite the duo team if I do say so myself. ;d Insights and interpretations are invaluable especially ones as impeccable and penetrating as yours but with facts on your side, you become undefeatable. I believe this habit of mine to find hard facts is the underlying reason behind the "fanwar" last year. Though for the last one, it felt more like a "War Against MINTWIX." LMAO.

@Linh

I was on MTEAM Forum one time and MTEAM's picture was on my computer screen. 55555. My mom asked me if they were boyfriend and girlfriend.... This was quite telling to me since MTEAM are not exposed or promoted like the other teams.

@kimsaj

Not to be violent or anything and I don't give a damn who said those things...but they need to be slapped silly. I could elaborate and type up an essay like how I always do but I am so drained...feeling so lazy right now. 55555 But yehhhhh. People are always trying to overlook and downplay how different mteam are from the rest of the other teams who are clearly love promos in comparison. We can't get any more real as MTEAM. Like I said sooooo longgggg ago...MTEAM may not be as fortunate as the other teams in terms of lakorns and events but we have something the other teams don't have so it is still possible for MTEAM to be the target of so much jealousy, hypocrisy, ridicule, fear.... It's like the rich envying the poor, I swear. I'm sure we all know it's definitely possible for the rich to envy the poor....Seriously. All the persecution we underwent last year is clear evidence of this. 555555 And all the number of "guests." TSKKK.

Recap of Mark's visit to the set of KCR early this month.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/wait-first-na-piengkwan/

These other posts are things some of you may have seen before but I just wanted to compile and organize them.

Compilation of interactions between Miang and Mint.
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/fairy-tale/

Dom and MTEAM.
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/one-love/

"Is James flirting with you?"
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/is-james-flirting-with-you/

"Do you two love each other for real?"
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/pnum-teases-mteam/

.....Okay, there are other recap posts that I just published too. Total of 9 new posts and 1 republished post. The contents may be familiar but check them on my blog if you just miss mteam and want to spazz. 555

http://sunkissedara.com/love-tricks/

I also made a new page specifically for MTEAM on my blog...55555...At first, I was going to title one of the headers as "MTEAM disses their friend of the opposite gender' but realized that is too mean. 5555 In addition, I really do not like to focus too much attention on their rumors anyway, but the two articles I translated were under special or rare circumstances. I had to translate that interview Mark gave where he basically said he didn't give an eff about Mint N. because this was the same interview where he clarified some nasty rumors between him and Chalida...rumors that conveniently broke out prior to the confirmations of NM2....Otherwise, I would not bother to translate them even if it is funny and may make some mteamers laugh. In fact, one of Mark's interviews I never translated was one where he basically insinuated that people who ship him with Mint N. are delusional.  MTEAM and their same routine answers...recently...Chalida also basically said she doesn't give a damn about interfering with Pupa's personal issues too.... These rascals annoy me so...I wonder what they will feed us for V'Day.... *yawns*

P.S.

I may make these posts private or protected in the near or far future...Just a warning.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
Lol did anyone watch Mark's recent news yet? You know the post that he posted up on his IG of the gossip he had with @gonghivesalon hahahaha it's so funny. He got on news for that hahaha lmao

This shows how easily and pathetic the media is fooled!  People know better don't you think? Stupid media. Lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
@Jimieyoushie

Yes, I do make this a habit to supplement your interpretations with supporting facts when I can. When you first shared insights on MTEAM's body language back in 2011, that's when I found the word "isopraxism." We do make quite the duo team if I do say so myself. ;d Insights and interpretations are invaluable especially ones as impeccable and penetrating as yours but with facts on your side, you become undefeatable. I believe this habit of mine to find hard facts is the underlying reason behind the "fanwar" last year. Though for the last one, it felt more like a "War Against MINTWIX." LMAO.

@Linh

I was on MTEAM Forum one time and MTEAM's picture was on my computer screen. 55555. My mom asked me if they were boyfriend and girlfriend.... This was quite telling to me since MTEAM are not exposed or promoted like the other teams.

@kimsaj

Not to be violent or anything and I don't give a damn who said those things...but they need to be slapped silly. I could elaborate and type up an essay like how I always do but I am so drained...feeling so lazy right now. 55555 But yehhhhh. People are always trying to overlook and downplay how different mteam are from the rest of the other teams who are clearly love promos in comparison. We can't get any more real as MTEAM. Like I said sooooo longgggg ago...MTEAM may not be as fortunate as the other teams in terms of lakorns and events but we have something the other teams don't have so it is still possible for MTEAM to be the target of so much jealousy, hypocrisy, ridicule, fear.... It's like the rich envying the poor, I swear. I'm sure we all know it's definitely possible for the rich to envy the poor....Seriously. All the persecution we underwent last year is clear evidence of this. 555555 And all the number of "guests." TSKKK.

Recap of Mark's visit to the set of KCR early this month.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/wait-first-na-piengkwan/

These other posts are things some of you may have seen before but I just wanted to compile and organize them.

Compilation of interactions between Miang and Mint.
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/fairy-tale/

Dom and MTEAM.
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/one-love/

"Is James flirting with you?"
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/is-james-flirting-with-you/

"Do you two love each other for real?"
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/pnum-teases-mteam/

.....Okay, there are other recap posts that I just published too. Total of 9 new posts and 1 republished post. The contents may be familiar but check them on my blog if you just miss mteam and want to spazz. 555

http://sunkissedara.com/love-tricks/

I also made a new page specifically for MTEAM on my blog...55555...At first, I was going to title one of the headers as "MTEAM disses their friend of the opposite gender' but realized that is too mean. 5555 In addition, I really do not like to focus too much attention on their rumors anyway, but the two articles I translated were under special or rare circumstances. I had to translate that interview Mark gave where he basically said he didn't give an eff about Mint N. because this was the same interview where he clarified some nasty rumors between him and Chalida...rumors that conveniently broke out prior to the confirmations of NM2....Otherwise, I would not bother to translate them even if it is funny and may make some mteamers laugh. In fact, one of Mark's interviews I never translated was one where he basically insinuated that people who ship him with Mint N. are delusional.  MTEAM and their same routine answers...recently...Chalida also basically said she doesn't give a damn about interfering with Pupa's personal issues too.... These rascals annoy me so...I wonder what they will feed us for V'Day.... *yawns*

P.S.

I may make these posts private or protected in the near or far future...Just a warning.

Not just Chalida who hang out with Mark's sister and his family often. I'm pretty sure Mark and Chalida's brothers and family probably hang out with one another as much as her with Mark's family as well. I just recently saw Mark's comment on Chalida's mom's IG too, when she posted the picture of her daughter with the furbies, and Chalida didn't wear make up. hahaha I have some quite a feeling that both of the family must, somehow met each other some times before too. Wow... interesting isn't it? hahaha you know what makes me wonder is that, how does Mark and Chalida's brothers get along? I'm sure he and some of her brothers have some quite of the same traits too, not only Chalida and Mark's sister. I'm sure Mark must have something similar with either one of Chalida's brothers as well, especially like what we saw/see, that her brothers seems to also like Mark, for both reasons, lakorn promotions and personal reasons, especially Chalda's youngest brothers hehe^^ Family and Friends are the most important involvement for both people to have this treatment hahah

They are each others' REAL "Koo Kwan" hahahah 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
thanks, mintwix, for sharing those spazzworthy infos - your posts always manage to make me all giddy about these two
I have already seen most of them before and some other infos are new to me (like miang+mint's interactions) but all "news" about these two "siblings" somehow never stop being spazzworthy to me no matter how many times i've read them...

Maybe it's just me but I'm starting to feel kinda strange/guilty, like I'm stalking a couple, like I'm peering to much into someone else's secrets - but then in the other hand, if Mark and Mint would be more open and honest about their "relationship" then there would be no need for us to stalk them, so can I say it's their fault?????? Do I even make sense o.0

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
YES!! New posts from minty in her blog!  :woot: Thank u sooo sooo much mintwix for your wonderful gifts for the Mteamers.  :flowers:
BTW, I'm pretty sure they're already slapped w/ the reality. 55555555555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@icebe

I feel more strange and guilty than you will ever feel since I am the one digging up and presenting these information. Lol...I don't exactly feel comfortable laying all this out so publicly hence why I said I may make the posts private or protected in the future...Like I said before...I don't want to expose mteam...But on the other hand, I feel as if mteam fans deserve to know these details about the two rascals....just because we've been cheated in every other way.... Sometimes. I really hate how complicated it is to be a Mteamer...

Happy V'Day everyone. <3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@icebe & @mintwix

Thanks you guys for revealing your true emotions about digging through MTeam's secrets and info's. I admit I feel the same as both of you. However, just like what icebe said, if MTeam just open up and reveal about their "relationship" already, we wouldn't stalk and try to dig their truths like this. HOWEVER, I believe in time, that day must come, the day, they are ready to announce and open their true identities, they will come out and reveal it themselves. I believe in time ka :) Right now, is probably not the right and proper time for them, also they are very young, they probably still want more experiences with their work and be more free "on the surface" of meeting different faces. Just think of it this way. 

Fate couple, no matter where, how long, and what happen, and why, you still can't leave your fate. And I truly feel that MTeam are fate, so no matter what they're doing and what happen, they can't separate from one another anyways. So, I trust and believe in "time", no matter if they're doing this, I'm just sure, they're just not ready to open yet, since we all know how much obstacles they have to go through since the beginning up to now, so yes, I think they're just not sure to reveal or not, yet, no matter what, time will reveal itself.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
why do I feel like I want to change the name of this forum into: THE OFFICIAL MTEAM'S STALKERS Forum  :whaha: 

ROFL! You guys are just the BEST when it comes to Prin & Chalida. you never failed to impress me w/ your spazzes, explanations, essays about the REAL SCORE between this two 'Siblings'.  :clap2:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Happy Valentine day! <3 Still can't believe Mark uploaded a pic that had Happy "F*cking" Valentine's Day. With a white shirt and the quote on it. That boy must be lonely on this day. Unlike our girl's attitude who seems to be happier about it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Happy Valentine day! <3 Still can't believe Mark uploaded a pic that had Happy "F*cking" Valentine's Day. With a white shirt and the quote on it. That boy must be lonely on this day. Unlike our girl's attitude who seems to be happier about it.
He's probably lonely because he can't be with his girl haha jk his "Nong", I mean hahaha And as for our girl, she's always cheerful :) Anyways, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! :D<3