[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I just wish wish wish I can read Thai, so I can help you guys stalk M&M even more. SAD  :cry1:
-----Anyway THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERY LITTLE SINGLE THINGS !

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
  :worthy: @mintwix

let me supplement your again.

I found a pic, is mark desigan in a T-shirt , his handwriting "show the love". You can compare the "love" with the pic, dom upload his IG, who writen "love babe" on the beach.

we all know everyone has their own habits when they write word.I can guarantee one hundred percent, this is mark's handwriting "love babe" on the beach.

so seems like the boy must not just drawing of a heart on the beach, there must be more romantic moments at that night, but we can't see. I think this is also the reason why our girl smile so sweet...

seems like the girl deceive us again 5555

PS: thank you share mark's  "cute" comment on  james ma's pic, just make me :worthy:  ....the boy really ...555

I also have the same feeling when I read you said "I just couldn’t help but get a little tingly feeling in my stomach at the thought of this phrase.  Khun Chai Ronnapi will definitely have many romantic and spazzworthy moments."really,we all know that feeling, stomach pain, heartbreak, jealousy, not because we are  irrational, not because we greedy,just because we have never been met, or even a complete lakorn. I can't see more about the feeling,because so much ...Sigh ... who will happy , who will unhappy, there are not our mteam fans happy.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Jimieyoushie, you misinterpret my message. Perhaps I should have been clearer. The feeling in my stomach is to express that I am actually excited for Khun Chai Ronnapi. 55555 Maybe I should go reword it. >.<

Honestly, sometimes being a Mteamer requires that you strip all your pride away...l don't consider myself the most proud person....but I do have some pride....Like I said before.... I am never jealous when I see other fans more fortunate when it comes to lakorns, events, other love promos, etc. I can't envy "fake" things. Not being "raeng" or malicious when I make that emphasis on "fake." ... But these are my honest thoughts and feelings... However.... I admit I feel something just as ugly or even uglier.......It's betrayal.... I can't help but feel betrayed.....What channel 3 has done to m&m fans is unforgivable....especially because they have never tried to compensate for the neglect and hurt they have afflicted on us....Dramatic language.... But I can never get rid of this feeling of betrayal.

Lately, I have been interested in Bie and Noona because of Koo Kum. /wahahahahahaha abrupt off-topic-ness My interest is only in their talents and professional performance of course. 5555 Bie has been in the biz for 6-7 years but this is my first time watching his lakorn. Lol.

I think I will have more to say. I also owe some people some replies...Please give me some time... I have been such a turtle lately. Sigh~~

P.S.

In regards to Vill's "real one," I have been wishfully thinking Chalida can pair with him one day. Sigh ~~~~ I didn't find him attractive before but it would be nice. 5555 It would also be irony again just like in the case with Alex and Toey.

Chalida is also still in the negotiating process for her next lakorn but I read her next project may be with TV Scene. Hrmmmmmmm. 

Edit: Not really news...but for fans of my blog...I changed my "about" page 5555. I feel like I am on a journey. Lol.

http://sunkissedara.com/about-2/

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
Chalida is also still in the negotiating process for her next lakorn but I read her next project may be with TV Scene. Hrmmmmmmm. 

:cheer:  yeaaa~~ thanks for the info. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Mint

You know what, I understand what you mean, but honestly, at first, I also had the same interpretation as Jimieyoushi, while I was reading your previous comment hahah But yeah, as you clarified yourself in this comment, I understand what you mean now hahah

I'm also not envy of "fake" things, and I know who and what you're talking about when you emphasize "fake". Like I said, I don't mind who these two pair with, as in, in lakorns, on news, or have promotions with, because those are delusional and also in fact, they are stars, they would want to keep themselves as "Hot" as possible for people to have updates about them. No matter who they're involving with, if there are no evidence or truth behind what they hear and read on magazines, news, newspapers, etc., why would I be envious with that couple, right?

I'm also excited for Khun Chai Ronnapee hahah I am totally looking forward to James and Chalida's part the most hehe^^ Second is Khun Chai Ratchanon, just because Taew is getting to speak in a northern Thai which I've never seen her speaking in the northern Thai language in her lakorns before, especially she's also playing in the forest too haha

Talking about being an MTeamer, it is very difficult and full of so many risks. Channel 3 always treated MTeam and MTeam fans like ground dogs, or whatever you call it, I forgot haha Sometimes, I really want to abandon this ship, but something always pull me back. I may leave these two for 2-3 months, but then I come back to them again. It's like there is something about them that are really different from other ships. And I guess, we know the answer to it that doesn't need to be explained hahah

@Jimieyoushi

The "LOVE" writing really is Mark's handwriting hahah I'm exactly not surprised at all either haha MTeam's relationship is so much more deeper than what most people meet in those eyes. It's something that is very clear, but can't be revealed, restricted, and may not be revealed. People make judgements from the narrow side, but never take a deep look on the deeper side, only few people acknowledge and can see.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In my own defense, I think the fact that I mentioned in both the beginning and conclusion of the "Wait first na Piengkwan" post that I miss seeing Chalida chummy (real or not) with her other pra aeks and having sparks with them....should tell you that I am anticipating Khun Chai Ronnapi....The fact that you ladies interpreted it another way may or may not be partly due to lack of clarity in my choice of words...but I think it also clearly show how mteam biased you ladies are. 55555555555555

It does not pain me to see Mint and James doing lovey dovey scenes.... Like I said... It's not envy I feel..... It's betrayal..... Because Channel 3 chose to neglect m&m fans and especially Chalida.... I am ready to cheer for her with any of her pra aeks. I will support mteam off-screen when I can (and when I can forgive how they are such pains in the arse.... I changed my "about" page because... I'm not sure how much I still adore Chalida...555 Ugh. This is complicated ><) But onscreen.... Maybe I won't hope for them together anymore.... Funny.... I remember saying the reverse back in 2011..... How I will support them onscreen together but not off-screen.... 5555 Oh. The irony...

I think to put it simple....in a way....I am just riding the waves.... I don't want to resist anything.... It is what it is. I don't want to hold onto anything...If that makes sense...If it's meant to be..it will happen...If it's not... I have no regrets.... Perhaps, a new love can mend a broken heart....

By the way, Mark should be a little relieved James Ma is not the playful or playboy types. If Chalida was pairing with James Jirayu, Marky would have more reason to worry.... That boy.... I forgot to mention in my blog how Mark is known by those around him as "dek kee eecha" or "jealous kid." He has major jealousy issues and tends to be possessive of what he believes "belongs to him." 5555 So obvious. Towards his mother and of course his girlll*coughs* I mean...his "lil sis."

cool :)

sarNie Adult
omgawsh , that is totally Marky boy's handwriting ! this is too obvious. it's funny that "someone" always posts an unclear picture but then is clarified by another picture later on in the day or week lol, probably without knowing they just revealed something hahaha. Thanks you girls for all the updates. I've been following your guys updates but i just never replied to any of them for awhile now

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
It does not pain me to see Mint and James doing lovey dovey scenes.... Like I said... It's not envy I feel..... It's betrayal..... Because Channel 3 chose to neglect m&m fans and especially Chalida.... I am ready to cheer for her with any of her pra aeks. I will support mteam off-screen when I can (and when I can forgive how they are such pains in the arse.... I changed my "about" page because... I'm not sure how much I still adore Chalida...555 Ugh. This is complicated ><) But onscreen.... Maybe I won't hope for them together anymore.... Funny.... I remember saying the reverse back in 2011..... How I will support them onscreen together but not off-screen.... 5555 Oh. The irony...

because when mteam with others, they are not professional. I do not know wehther I'm too picky.I can't love them anymore when they with others.

chalida play love scene, such as mistreatment. did you think she always like she want to run away when she with other pra aek? 555 I can't get any enjoy when I watch these. just feel uncomfortable.so no matter there are how many love scenes, be chalida fans still can not be met. she did not invest.pope has very good acting, alex also, and with alex, they are familiar enough with. but the effect is still like this. I do not think james ma would be better.

from the logic, get more love scene wit other pra aek, more bad for her. as an actor, I like her less than before.

I also need objectively admit, in some scenes, now,I agree with what anti fans said. she need to increase the acting.just hope she can be more relaxed to do her performance. but, I feel even more difficult for her now, the reason we all know...

By the way, Mark should be a little relieved James Ma is not the playful or playboy types. If Chalida was pairing with James Jirayu, Marky would have more reason to worry.... That boy.... I forgot to mention in my blog how Mark is known by those around him as "dek kee eecha" or "jealous kid." He has major jealousy issues and tends to be possessive of what he believes "belongs to him." 5555 So obvious. Towards his mother and of course his girlll*coughs* I mean...his "lil sis."

55555 some times,mark's jealousy let me feel difficult to understand, and thank you for giving me the answer.5555   but is good, is because care...

if you notice shat chat, you will know mteam really want to play  with each other. not just mark, when they  mentioned mark next lakorn, you can see chalida's   facial expressions and mark;s  body language, including his hand, his voice.....so angry, jealous, pathetic, except for us mteam fans, but also for them.

so mint ,you know, even difficult, but if we  stop  to cheer  mteam on screen. I also don't think is good for their really life.

that is also why  mark  will envy.is also one of reason chalida not want open their relationship...
do not imagine  actor too special, they all have human nature...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida isn't the only actress who has to perform these roles. What about the other actresses who are supposed to be in love or in a relationship? They could never overcome what you seem to say is a natural consequence and a barrier to their acting? Is it so detrimental to their careers? I think I know your answer...but it's just incredulous... I am also aware of your standards. Perhaps you are picky because of your experience and expertise.... But not everyone will have such high standards...if they did...Chanawat and Chalex would not have been so popular. Not everyone will prefer such delicacies and there will be those who willingly fall in love with imitations.  Perhaps, I am speaking more as a Chalida fan right now and not so much as a mteam fan. After all, we have to be realistic. MTEAM cannot pair with each other for every lakorn. So sometimes, these complaints seem really unnecessary. Believe me. I will support MTEAM when they reunite. But when they are apart, I will also strongly support their division.

But you know... this reminds me of a contradictory statement... You once said true lovers cannot show the best performance onscreen.... What is the best solution for MTEAM then?

About MTEAM's personal relationship.... You should know I am always going back and forth with being a fan of these two rascals. I may have dug up and shared so much information about them...But I've confessed a few times to a couple of people before...My emotional attachment is not what binds me here. I am not so selfless and compassionate towards them the way you might be.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
do not imagine  actor too special, they all have human nature...

I don't think it will be good for mteam if we openly criticize them so much. I never once imagined special or perfection... but everything has a limit... even something as seemingly boundless as the patience of The Bull.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
In my own defense, I think the fact that I mentioned in both the beginning and conclusion of the "Wait first na Piengkwan" post that I miss seeing Chalida chummy (real or not) with her other pra aeks and having sparks with them....should tell you that I am anticipating Khun Chai Ronnapi....The fact that you ladies interpreted it another way may or may not be partly due to lack of clarity in my choice of words...but I think it also clearly show how mteam biased you ladies are. 55555555555555

I think to put it simple....in a way....I am just riding the waves.... I don't want to resist anything.... It is what it is. I don't want to hold onto anything...If that makes sense...If it's meant to be..it will happen...If it's not... I have no regrets.... Perhaps, a new love can mend a broken heart....

I also don't want to have too much hopes for them onscreen anymore too, due to the fact of those mistreatments. But I will surely support these two offscreen haha I think, this is probably the reason why I'm not really complaining about them not being together onscreen as much as I expected them to be and I don't mind who they pair with, I cheer them with anyone they work with. In fact, like what you said, we can't expect them to be together too often, sometimes they need to be apart so they can be more diverse with other actors and actresses as for their career. I think this is also why I support them with any actors and actresses, but I also come back and forth to them like you too haha

Marky boy sure is "dek kee itcha" & "dek kee heung" hahah I, honestly, admired how he also admitted that he is, for a fact. I think this is one of the main reason why Chalida doesn't want to open their relationship hahah Due to the fact, it may be worser hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:

Chalida isn't the only actress who has to perform these roles. What about the other actresses who are supposed to be in love or in a relationship? They could never overcome what you seem to say is a natural consequence and a barrier to their acting? Is it so detrimental to their careers?
1.This is why a lot of actresses will chose a guy who is more interests or just suitable for her in a relationship. like hiso, producer or director. I can not say that they don't have love. but you know, that feelings are more rational, there is always  difference.
2.She was too young
3. Character distinction

mintwix said:
“Chanawat and Chalex would not have been so popular. ”

If it is really popular, she will not be the case now. no lakorn again together. no advertising. entertainment business is so realistic. advertising, which is the only measure of popular standards.
I said these, not accusing and complaining. just like I respect mteam true relationship, I also recognize chalida's performance problems and all realities.after all, her performances and works, judge in more people, not just her fans.perhaps, I'm more interest than you, 555. my expectations as you,just want her better.

this reminds me of a contradictory statement... You once said true lovers cannot show the best performance onscreen.... What is the best solution for MTEAM then?

I like this QS.
after open relations in public, separately.
not  open  relations in  public, work  together as much as they can. this is all of couple who  in entertainment  at the end  have good results means. no one can get all, best love and career.
but do not worry, they must know...555

ps:I said this  "do not imagine  actor too special, they all have human nature.."mean is: when you continue to hug someone, kiss someone, think you like someone. even  you do not like him/her, all will like him/her.
this is why mteam are mutual jealousy. 5555

anyway, I also agree with you, let's stop this topic:)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
These worries are for naught and regardless of the validity of it's truth...to assert such things...we are underestimating Chalida. I mentioned the contradictory statement to point out that whether mteam work together or separately......by your logic....there will always be something to criticize. It can't be helped. So everything said is needless stress especially for people who will enjoy the various pairings. 

Popularity and fame are not necessarily the same thing. By the standards you have laid for Chalex and Chanawat, this would mean Mteam is also not popular. This is not true.  All three pairings were/are popular but they just lacked consistent promotion. Consistent promotion is what creates fame. 

This is also why people who know me well call me "cold-blooded." LOL. I do not sympathize with Mteam's feelings of jealousy and what not. You must even remember... I even said it is better for Chalida's career if she was not in a relationship with Prin. Part of me desired this and still do. But whatever. It's their personal business.

I also never said I desired for this discussion to cease. But okay. I agree with you then. I don't like needless stress. 555555

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
Jimieyoushie, you misinterpret my message. Perhaps I should have been clearer. The feeling in my stomach is to express that I am actually excited for Khun Chai Ronnapi. 55555 Maybe I should go reword it. >.<

Honestly, sometimes being a Mteamer requires that you strip all your pride away...l don't consider myself the most proud person....but I do have some pride....Like I said before.... I am never jealous when I see other fans more fortunate when it comes to lakorns, events, other love promos, etc. I can't envy "fake" things. Not being "raeng" or malicious when I make that emphasis on "fake." ... But these are my honest thoughts and feelings... However.... I admit I feel something just as ugly or even uglier.......It's betrayal.... I can't help but feel betrayed.....What channel 3 has done to m&m fans is unforgivable....especially because they have never tried to compensate for the neglect and hurt they have afflicted on us....Dramatic language.... But I can never get rid of this feeling of betrayal.

Lately, I have been interested in Bie and Noona because of Koo Kum. /wahahahahahaha abrupt off-topic-ness My interest is only in their talents and professional performance of course. 5555 Bie has been in the biz for 6-7 years but this is my first time watching his lakorn. Lol.

I think I will have more to say. I also owe some people some replies...Please give me some time... I have been such a turtle lately. Sigh~~

P.S.

In regards to Vill's "real one," I have been wishfully thinking Chalida can pair with him one day. Sigh ~~~~ I didn't find him attractive before but it would be nice. 5555 It would also be irony again just like in the case with Alex and Toey.

Edit: Not really news...but for fans of my blog...I changed my "about" page 5555. I feel like I am on a journey. Lol.

http://sunkissedara.com/about-2/

what do you mean by her next TV scene?

hippo

sarNie Adult
@MINT
guilty! i misinterpreted your words too....i was actually a little confused with what you were saying..about missing Chalida being chummy with other actors (if that's what you said, i can't remember exactly)...but i interpreted as James mainly, not inclusive of other actors. i think it is his quite personality. 
for instance, she recently worked with Great and they were very playful together, it just made me want to see them together on screen. 
i miss that kind of relationship she has with her co-stars bts and spark on screen......i don't even think any of this is making sense. 
BUT YES! i confess i am bias! 55555 Chalida is great with other actors but they just can't outdo the sparks of Mteam!!!!....YEP! SUPER BIAS!

Yep! Mark is lucky it is James Ma and not Jirayu, i have been following the suparborut brothers and he is very playful and checky! I think he would get along well with Chalida and bring trouble to Mark's heart....LOL
maybe i will go write some more on your blog =D

hrmmm....now you got me thinking....VIEW/VILL'S real one!?!?!?!
is he from the same company as her?
hrmmmmm and you (MINT) wanting to see Chalida act along side him......that makes it even more interesting. 

back to Mteam. 
I'm pretty sure i've said it numerous times....that i will support them both together and individually, obviously my spazzes will be stronger once they are together. but i will support and follow them with other co-stars, because although i love them together it would be ridiculous to see them act alongside together all the time. even with one lakorn with another actor in between is not enough, unless its a super long wait and a NM2 incident, then i'm fine with back to back. 
but i will confess that i did not watch Panyachon. i don't know why, i just couldn't watch it, I love Kim so that's not the reason why. 

i'm more jealous of the open relationship Bargie can have once compared to Mteam. they can openly share their moments together to their fans to spazz about because their relationship is what they say it is, so i guess it makes things easier, plus they are very open people, i believe. i envy that much, now. I don't mind so much that Mteam don't have events, commercials etc together. i would really rather see them in a lakorn together. sooooo being repeatedly mistreated and disappointed with the channels decision regarding their lakorn together has me wanting to see the REAL them all the time!!!! well, the times that they are together. i have almost lost hope in seeing them together any time soon (2 year time frame) *sigh
MTEAM = REAL= COMPLICATED!!!!
i was very jealous (of their fans) that Yadech had many lakorns together after 4 hua jai and all the work they had together....but i am over that now, have been for a while. 
now i'm starting to miss bargie too...

@Jimmieyoushie
thanks for your thorough research and comparison of the hand writing and body language. =D
"LOVE BABE"!....ahahahahahah

wooohooo!!!!! tv scene! a new lakorn for Chalida. finally some news, i've been waiting for some news on a new lakorn for her and her new pra eak. how exciting!  :dance1:  :dance1:

@ love star. 
i've been meaning to re-watch it again tooo....but  :cry:  :cry:

oh and those 3 pic's you posted. they are so cute and playful with each other. 
in the middle pic, where they are pulling faces at each other. Prin has his hand rested on her lap! a little to comfortable there....ehehehe. 

It's late and a lot of what i wrote may not make sense, but i hope it makes some sense. 

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
Marky boy sure is "dek kee itcha" & "dek kee heung" hahah I, honestly, admired how he also admitted that he is, for a fact. I think this is one of the main reason why Chalida doesn't want to open their relationship hahah Due to the fact, it may be worser hahaha

I am not this mean, one of the main reason why Chalida doesn't want to open their relationship  not his jealousy.I am sorry make you misunderstand. see my PM later.