[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
@MINT
guilty! i misinterpreted your words too....i was actually a little confused with what you were saying..about missing Chalida being chummy with other actors (if that's what you said, i can't remember exactly)...but i interpreted as James mainly, not inclusive of other actors. i think it is his quite personality. 
for instance, she recently worked with Great and they were very playful together, it just made me want to see them together on screen. 
i miss that kind of relationship she has with her co-stars bts and spark on screen......i don't even think any of this is making sense. 
BUT YES! i confess i am bias! 55555 Chalida is great with other actors but they just can't outdo the sparks of Mteam!!!!....YEP! SUPER BIAS!

Yep! Mark is lucky it is James Ma and not Jirayu, i have been following the suparborut brothers and he is very playful and checky! I think he would get along well with Chalida and bring trouble to Mark's heart....LOL
maybe i will go write some more on your blog =D

hrmmm....now you got me thinking....VIEW/VILL'S real one!?!?!?!
is he from the same company as her?
hrmmmmm and you (MINT) wanting to see Chalida act along side him......that makes it even more interesting. 

back to Mteam. 
I'm pretty sure i've said it numerous times....that i will support them both together and individually, obviously my spazzes will be stronger once they are together. but i will support and follow them with other co-stars, because although i love them together it would be ridiculous to see them act alongside together all the time. even with one lakorn with another actor in between is not enough, unless its a super long wait and a NM2 incident, then i'm fine with back to back. 
but i will confess that i did not watch Panyachon. i don't know why, i just couldn't watch it, I love Kim so that's not the reason why. 

i'm more jealous of the open relationship Bargie can have once compared to Mteam. they can openly share their moments together to their fans to spazz about because their relationship is what they say it is, so i guess it makes things easier, plus they are very open people, i believe. i envy that much, now. I don't mind so much that Mteam don't have events, commercials etc together. i would really rather see them in a lakorn together. sooooo being repeatedly mistreated and disappointed with the channels decision regarding their lakorn together has me wanting to see the REAL them all the time!!!! well, the times that they are together. i have almost lost hope in seeing them together any time soon (2 year time frame) *sigh
MTEAM = REAL= COMPLICATED!!!!
i was very jealous (of their fans) that Yadech had many lakorns together after 4 hua jai and all the work they had together....but i am over that now, have been for a while. 
now i'm starting to miss bargie too...

@Jimmieyoushie
thanks for your thorough research and comparison of the hand writing and body language. =D
"LOVE BABE"!....ahahahahahah

wooohooo!!!!! tv scene! a new lakorn for Chalida. finally some news, i've been waiting for some news on a new lakorn for her and her new pra eak. how exciting!  :dance1:  :dance1:

@ love star. 
i've been meaning to re-watch it again tooo....but  :cry:  :cry:

oh and those 3 pic's you posted. they are so cute and playful with each other. 
in the middle pic, where they are pulling faces at each other. Prin has his hand rested on her lap! a little to comfortable there....ehehehe. 

It's late and a lot of what i wrote may not make sense, but i hope it makes some sense. 

Vill's real one, back in 2006-2007, he was from channel 5 before. He started off being a group duo with one of his older brother and their songs and albums hitted many top charts, he was in G-Junior along with Chin Chinawut before from 2009... I think hahah I forgot. He played in one lakorn from channel 5 with Toey, also with his brother and Peak (Ter's girlfriend). Then he switched off to channel 3, and his first lakorn from channel 3 is Rak Boon. I guess you may know who he is.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
P'Oui Nonzee wants MTEAM to star in his new movie: The Letter 2. Mark is confirmed but they are still waiting for K'Somruck or the channel to open Chalida's schedule. Mint also talked a bit about NM3 the movie....

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/17/articlemint-accepts-oui-requested-she-plays-in-the-letter-2/

Honestly, I just want to scream.... How many opportunities has it been already where MTEAM could have worked together and then some shit always happens? I can't count anymore. The Letter 2 is a romantic movie so I will choke a b**** if the channel does not allow MTEAM to reunite in it. I believe Ann received an award for the first part...correct me if I am wrong.

I also think we MTEAMers should go cause a shitstorm on K'Somruck's IG if he denies MTEAM this golden opportunity.

I am not joking!

P.S.

Damn. The Medta Mahaniyom team really loves MTEAM. I am grateful just to know P'Oui always thinks of M&M first though.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Mint

Thanks for the update :) 

I'm so happy hahahah Anyways, no matter what happen from now on, I am screaming at the first start hahah

Yes. Medtha Mahaniyom really loves MTeam. This is why MTeam respect them the most, compared to other crews and companies haha

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Aww.. Thanks Minttwix for the update! This great new, hopefully everything goes through! I'm crossing my finger for Mteam reuniting again.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
P'Oui Nonzee wants MTEAM to star in his new movie: The Letter 2. Mark is confirmed but they are still waiting for K'Somruck or the channel to open Chalida's schedule. Mint also talked a bit about NM3 the movie....

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/17/articlemint-accepts-oui-requested-she-plays-in-the-letter-2/

Honestly, I just want to scream.... How many opportunities has it been already where MTEAM could have worked together and then some shit always happens? I can't count anymore. The Letter 2 is a romantic movie so I will choke a b**** if the channel does not allow MTEAM to reunite in it. I believe Ann received an award for the first part...correct me if I am wrong.

I also think we MTEAMers should go cause a shitstorm on K'Somruck's IG if he denies MTEAM this golden opportunity.

I am not joking!

P.S.

Damn. The Medta Mahaniyom team really loves MTEAM. I am grateful just to know P'Oui always thinks of M&M first though.
Yes i am so Happy that the Medta Mahaniyom love and admire MM so much, MM has been giving a lot of lakorn and movies together but their is always something blocking there way. TAAM MAI KA. But i so hope Somruck open her schedule, he has to think of the fans and how bug MM can go if they film this sweet movie together right?? I mean mint wants to play and all the other want her to play. And Somruck just needs to open her schedule. Please let chalida play na, PLEASE PLEASE. I will go beg him on his IG to Mintwix, MM deserves better then this. No one cannot step on them no more cause i am tired and fed up with these bullshit. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Jasoaockskowepwlladklsqklfdowopwsosoldwpwolslaslls cries a river of joy....

Mintyyyyy P'oui did comment on Nongs IG na ! He wanted to go eat with here wowwzhaahahahhahahaahahababababa
Maybe he wanted to negotiate this with her ?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ip.smilez said:
Jasoaockskowepwlladklsqklfdowopwsosoldwpwolslaslls cries a river of joy....

Mintyyyyy P'oui did comment on Nongs IG na ! He wanted to go eat with here wowwzhaahahahhahahaahahababababa

P'Jett also commented on her IG the same day as P'Oui na. Remember, P'Jett wanted MTEAM in Ton Ruk Rim Rua too. ;d 5555 Both P'Oui and P'Jett said they missed her on the same day.

Just 17 hours ago, Khun Nong from Broadcast also commented on her IG and told her to send her mum a hello. Khun Pin and Khun Da once in a while comments on Chalida's IG too. Sometimes...I forget that we should not blame the channel too much.... I forget what Chalida FC complained about.... How Chalida is the one who insists on accepting one lakorn per year. People used to complain why the channel did not promote Matt too...It was also Matt's choice to accept only one lakorn per year. This is supposedly one of the reasons why Channel 3 accepts so many newbies...Because their actors choose to accept only one lakorn per year.

Edit:

I think the channel would promote MTEAM if only Chalida was more willing to invest in lakorns.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
spanky said:
^.^ good ppl are having Mteam back even though Many are trying to destroy them

Pood don jai eek laewwwww. 55555

mmgjp314 said:
Vill's real one, back in 2006-2007, he was from channel 5 before. He started off being a group duo with one of his older brother and their songs and albums hitted many top charts, he was in G-Junior along with Chin Chinawut before from 2009... I think hahah I forgot. He played in one lakorn from channel 5 with Toey, also with his brother and Peak (Ter's girlfriend). Then he switched off to channel 3, and his first lakorn from channel 3 is Rak Boon. I guess you may know who he is.

You don't make it obvious at all...LOL.

mm_ladolcevita said:
I'm not getting on the rollercoaster until it's confirmed. my heart is too weak now.....

Weakkkkkkkk...... 55555 I love roller coasters too.... Both in the literal and figurative sense..... 555555555555555

Maybe that's why M&M attract me despite all the bittersweet and shitstorms...... LOL. Like I said.... I'm not afraid of being hurt over and over again. :)

Damn... I sound sick. LMAO.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Pood don jai eek laewwwww. 55555

You don't make it obvious at all...LOL.

Weakkkkkkkk...... 55555 I love roller coasters too.... Both in the literal and figurative sense..... 555555555555555

Maybe that's why M&M attract me despite all the bittersweet and shitstorms...... LOL. Like I said.... I'm not afraid of being hurt over and over again. :)

Damn... I sound sick. LMAO.

I make people guess hahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't like The Letter so I don't really know if im interested in a part 2. Sequels rarely does well. Look at NM2 lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm always up or down for the roller-coaster RIDE ^.~
I don't blame any1, it is what it is...keep me guess and intrigue 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
They better get this! I have never seen The Letter but my dad has the DVD. Despite him not liking drama a lot but he likes Anne Thongprasom (and Jui Warattaya and every pretty girl in a drama) and he says that's his mia noi and my mom starts laughing at him or gives him a lecture not to cheat for real lol. Okay off-topic. Umm.. So P'Mark confirmed and P'Mint needs to clear her schedule and something similar with Khun Somruk? Aha, NOT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER GAME RUK KOL SANAEHA! -_-
This better be true. I used to get heartbroken almost all the time so I can bear it.

hippo

sarNie Adult
mmgjp314 said:

mmgjp314 said:
I make people guess hahah

hahahah.....there's no guessing here! you practically spelled out his name! LMAO.
 i knew the answer from the duo group with his brother....LOL. 
Thank you na ja!  :D i don't want to be mean...but....they have the same nose!

YES LET'S CREATE A RIOT ON K'SOMRUK'S IG!!!!!!!! :annoyed:  :ph34r:  :ninja:

I remember k'somruk complaining about many of his younger gen actors that request to only film one lakorn at a time, one per year because of their studies. 
Margie, Matt and i think Taew too were in this group. they all only filmed one lakorn at a time, which seemed like one lakorn per year because they wanted to focus on their studies too and finish within the usual time frame. 
obviously Chalida is close to all these girls and idolize them, so she has followed in their foot steps with these choices, plus her other reasons. 
I'm very happy and proud that she see's her education as an important aspect in life, as i do to, but sometimes i wish she would just take the lakorns and events and take longer to finish her degree for our sake! LOL. 
sometimes i feel that she takes her growth in acting so seriously that she chooses to act alongside different pra eaks to develop her skills rather than staying in the safe zone and acting along side her beloved Pee-chai whom we all know has oozing chemistry with. maybe i'm just being to biased and optimistic with her :shrug:
so yes, we shouldn't blame the channel all the time! we must remember that there are other things involved with their choices and the actors choices etc etc. 

clearly Chalida wants to be in "the letter 2"! so if they elders talk and she's not in it! i will balm the elders this time
i'm already on the Mteam roller-coaster and i can't get off! if it turns out to not be Chalida, it will be like all the other times, we've been hurt. I'm used to it now! it's comes as a pack when you join the Mteam ship. LOL

i had google translate read me the article and i'm a little confused....did she say there were 2 movies...one is "naow ruk sai sai" and the other is "the letter 2" or did she say the letter 2 would be "naow ruk sai sai?"

either way. i really hope Chalida gets a shot at filming a movie with Khun Peechai soot tee ruk. movies are different to lakorns! hopefully she will allow her first kiss to be on the big screen :kiss3:  :coverlaf:  :rofl:  :clap2: gosh wishful thinking and there isn't even any confirmation yet. 
right now i just "YHARK HEN KAO GORD GUN", i love it when he hugs her!!! it looks and feels so REAL...so warm and fuzzy. "Prin doo pen poo chai oboon!"  gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeedddddddddd!!!! I can't keep in my excitement!  :cloud9: ,IF i fall down it will hurt :eek:uch: , but its ok, im just really happy that the metha crew love them so much that they would think of them for most of their projects and either way, at least we will get to see Prin in it. 
I just watched him give an interview at the opening of Ton ruk rim rua, they asked him about his next lakorn he said, not sure yet, can't say much, but there is a surprise for his job. I guess this is it! :ghehe:

obviously these two are making me lose my mind! :D

off topic!
not that we haven't already gone complety off topic from this thread...but i was watching 'Pan ruk pan rai' with toomtam, charbell, singto and mo (ch5/exact) and i want mteam in a lakorn where the characters of the pra eak and nang eak are like this!!!!!!
super cute, bickering couple, where the pra eak always steals kisses from her and is really possessive of her!!!! 
praying that Mteam will get a lakorn like this!!!!!!!

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
Mark is def back to his emo mode....the latest post on IG it's def about his Nong because he can't seem to let her go :( the way he worded it made me laugh lol!