[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mteam are still in the closet! they have something to hide!
if they didn't they would be like Bargie or Mark Kim. 

yes, that person would rather their kids have news together. 
I still remember, the first time mark was in the news, it was because he went shopping with Aum P and then there was news, that Aum wasn't so happy about the news because it was set up by her Manager to promo his newbie....and who may that be????? *ahem ahem

so much controversy to all this.
but nothing we can't handle and figure out....LOL. but there are just things i will never understand

yes, yes it is ironic how ploy is now handling some of chalida's work.
for some reason i feel that ploy is much more laid back than pear.  :shrug:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm sure a lot OR some of you guys might think it's that one person who doesn't want Mark to have news with Chalida. I am thinking the same thing that it may be that person. And this thing started ever since PLR and TD days also, and there were also news of this person trying to forbid MTeam "working" and having events, even forbidden them not having news together, in those days also. So it is possible that it has something to do with "someone" we are thinking of. Because MTeam is something more than what you called, "siblings" like Bargie and MarKim teams, so "someone" is jealous, and this is why MTeam has to hide towards the media and public.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
i been stalker mteam the whole night. but lol when i saw that. haha i started to laugg. wow look like another wheel has cone along

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Mark has another competitor P'Dom, :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

it could be an indirect flirt to Chalida for Mark, you know hahah I think Mark understands, you know it's an underlying behind it. If Dom really do like Chalida like that, I don't think Mark would even be friendly to Dom. You should already know the way he treated to all of Chalida's co-stars. So yeah... hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dom has an open girlfriend. Mark does not have to worry about Dom being competition especially because Dom is always the one teasing MTEAM. Let's also not be naive now. Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you can't flirt with someone else. It's about the proportions and setting boundaries. Different relationships have different standards of tolerance and expectations.For the most part, flirting are harmless and playful social interactions. It is not cheating but I guess it can be tricky to judge what is the appropriate level or how much proportion is acceptable.

I also know many girls in long and stable relationships who still crush on other guys who are not their boyfriends and same thing for guys. You can still blush because of someone who's not your significant other..... I don't mean to say this like it's not common sense... because it should be common sense lmao. But I just get this impression like little children or inexperienced peepz around here may get confused by complex or mature relationships 555. (I don't mean to underestimate anyone's intelligence or perception though) It can also be confusing especially because the two M&M rascals play so many tricks...I know they can frustrate many fans. Like currently (VERY RECENTLY), people are still confused about Chalida's relationship with Pupa and have confronted her on her IG about it. I don't want to invest my energies on this ridiculous case and rather focus on mteam, but if anyone's interested and if I am extremely, extremely bored considering there may not be many updates on M&M to come soon, then I can translate some insights. 5555 AFF is so cheering for them and Pupa is soooooo eager. It's disgusting if I have to put it bluntly.

By the way, I also read from MM_PANTIP that all the pilot guys Chalida took pictures with the other day are all Mark's friend, not just Dom. No wonder why he liked the picture. Usually, Mark doesn't like pics of Chalida with other guys.So far, it's only with his buddies or Boy Pakorn, then he can like Chalida;s picture with other guys. 5555 Wait. How could I forget Mark himself?  If there is a love button, I am sure he will love M&M's pic. LOL.

hippo said:
but nothing we can't handle and figure out....

Yes. It's surprising this ship is still not sunk after so many shitstorms. 5555

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ "Yes. It's surprising this ship is still not sunk after so many shitstorms. 5555"

honestly one of the reasons I'm now convinced that there's more to M&M than the media likes to admit is you. If it wasn't for your infos I'd never knew so much about them - sure I would watch fan MV's, their interviews and their lakorns (especially since I adore Mark) and thus see their undenieable chemistry and probably think something along the line of "they would be cute together" / "Mark seems to like her a lot"..., but I wouldn't know more than that since I suck at searching for infos, my Thai reading skills are still awful and I'm especially too lazy reading comments at IG...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Dom has an open girlfriend. Mark does not have to worry about Dom being competition especially because Dom is always the one teasing MTEAM. Let's also not be naive now. Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you can't flirt with someone else. It's about the proportions and setting boundaries. Different relationships have different standards of tolerance and expectations.For the most part, flirting are harmless and playful social interactions. It is not cheating but I guess it can be tricky to judge what is the appropriate level or how much proportion is acceptable.

I also know many girls in long and stable relationships who still crush on other guys who are not their boyfriends and same thing for guys. You can still blush because of someone who's not your significant other..... I don't mean to say this like it's not common sense... because it should be common sense lmao. But I just get this impression like little children or inexperienced peepz around here may get confused by complex or mature relationships 555. (I don't mean to underestimate anyone's intelligence or perception though) It can also be confusing especially because the two M&M rascals play so many tricks...I know they can frustrate many fans. Like currently (VERY RECENTLY), people are still confused about Chalida's relationship with Pupa and have confronted her on her IG about it. I don't want to invest my energies on this ridiculous case and rather focus on mteam, but if anyone's interested and if I am extremely, extremely bored considering there may not be many updates on M&M to come soon, then I can translate some insights. 5555 AFF is so cheering for them and Pupa is soooooo eager. It's disgusting if I have to put it bluntly.

By the way, I also read from MM_PANTIP that all the pilot guys Chalida took pictures with the other day are all Mark's friend, not just Dom. No wonder why he liked the picture. Usually, Mark doesn't like pics of Chalida with other guys.So far, it's only with his buddies or Boy Pakorn, then he can like Chalida;s picture with other guys. 5555 Wait. How could I forget Mark himself?  If there is a love button, I am sure he will love M&M's pic. LOL.

Yes. It's surprising this ship is still not sunk after so many shitstorms. 5555

LOL Thank you for saying the things I wanted to say! gahd... thank you <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOL

I'm in a 7 almost 8  years relationship and Flirt w/everyone. It's not on purpose....just having fun w/ppl. I'm more careful w/single people but with ppl who are taken I feel more comfortable. I don't really have crushes but I find PPL good looking and attractive. My b/f does to. It's human nature. I have more guys I talk to or is friends with (my own preference "less drama"). As long as your honest and straight fwd with each other.

What doesn't KILL you make you stronger! That my MTEAM appeal. I like the underdog....never been one to follow the crowds

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
LOL

I'm in a 7 almost 8  years relationship and Flirt w/everyone. It's not on purpose....just having fun w/ppl. I'm more careful w/single people but with ppl who are taken I feel more comfortable. I don't really have crushes but I find PPL good looking and attractive. My b/f does to. It's human nature. I have more guys I talk to or is friends with (my own preference "less drama"). As long as your honest and straight fwd with each other.

What doesn't KILL you make you stronger! That my MTEAM appeal. I like the underdog....never been one to follow the crowds

wow! That's a pretty long relationship, but yeah, one of my high school friend and her boyfriend has been together a little longer than you, she also flirt with her guys friends also. Her boyfriend also talk with other girls as well. It is a human nature. This was what I have told Jimieyoushi as well lol And that's right, as long as you are honest and straightforward with each other, then you don't have to worry, also trust each other too. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
sorry to cut the relationship convo, but who here is considering doing the video thing for smilez?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
sorry to cut the relationship convo, but who here is considering doing the video thing for smilez?
555 lol Val you're too cute !

Please message me !!! If you're considering making a video audio or message ! Please because it's almost the deadline ! It actually ends tomorrow !!! :0

I can extend it for another week !?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@icebe Are you telling me I am one of the reasons why this ship is still not sunk? /////kidding

But you're the second person who told me this directly and the third or fourth person who confessed this at all (even though I know there are many more who freely benefit and partake of the things I dig up and present).

Has anyone ever wondered why I am so generous and passionate with finding and sharing information about mteam?

Just a harmless and rhetorical question. I don't expect anyone to answer since I don't believe anyone knows better than myself anyway lol. I've contemplated my motives over the years and I have to acknowledge that I am not a simple fan at all >.<. There are a number of reasons and motives interwoven with other reasons and motives... though I don't think I need to elaborate. It may sound too boring lol.... One of the main reasons though is definitely because I think mteam fans have been cheated not only by Channel 3, Mark's management, the media, but also by the two rascals themselves.

Since two weeks ago, I still haven't provided new content for my "About" page on Sunkissedara but I guess I should share some bits about myself there. Perhaps, it can enlighten my motives and approach or explain why the rascals attract me..... I think a few reasons definitely has to do with my INFJ personality and my lifepath 7 traits. (I am speaking a foreign language now, right? >.O)

http://sunkissedara.com/love-tricks/

But enough about me. More about MTEAM. I think I instinctively and intuitively knew what kind of relationship the two had with each other since the beginning and how much depth and potential they had for real growth. All that was needed was time and more concrete evidence for others to see it just as clearly. This is something I think I knew I had to be patient about because the whole puzzle that I saw since the beginning may only seem like random or even imaginary pieces to people who were unable to perceive the same thing at such a rudimentary stage. It doesn't help that there seems to be so many other seemingly real distractions, if that makes sense. Even now, the puzzle is still not complete. Heck... there are even more questions that need answers.... Especially because Chalida has brought trolling to a whole new level...To a ridiculous level of crazy that makes Prin look like an innocent boy by comparison.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know something... I've said this before and I'll say it again.... M&M are tricksters... and this also includes their fanclubs. Heck, even I trolled before... You know.... I tagged Pupa before and inserted lovey dovey smiles on Chalida's pic in P'Gun's IG. LMAO. My intention was to comment before a certain someone would see it....xD...However!! Coincidentally, my comment was just a few seconds after Mark's lmao. Long before and after story about this incident... Anyone wants to hear the full story? LOLOLOLOL. It was totally weirddddddddd. I am sure someone remembered my ID well during that time. ;d.. ..What was I saying... Oh, yes..... We are a bunch of tricksters.... Today, MM_PANTIP (Now MM_FANCLUB) on Instagram basically uploaded a message saying they will close their home on Pantip. However, they made it sound like they will say goodbye forever and this had many fans crying. So then about an hour later, they innocently said only for the home at Pantip... Like no really.... I knew they would pretend to be innocent like they didn't just purposely play with fans' hearts.... As much as I am grateful towards MM FC... I have to admit they can be annoying just like Prin and Chalida.... I don't mean to criticize them or anything  but because I have followed them for a long time and am familiar with their language..... I think I know their personalities.... We just all love to play with each other's heart strings.... as if the shitstorms weren't tormenting enough...we have to play hard with each other too. LOL.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
You know something... I've said this before and I'll say it again.... M&M are tricksters... and this also includes their fanclubs. Heck, even I trolled before... You know.... I tagged Pupa before and inserted lovey dovey smiles on Chalida's pic in P'Gun's IG. LMAO. My intention was to comment before a certain someone would see it....xD...However!! Coincidentally, my comment was just a few seconds after Mark's lmao. Long before and after story about this incident... Anyone wants to hear the full story? LOLOLOLOL. It was totally weirddddddddd. I am sure someone remembered my ID well during that time. ;d.. ..What was I saying... Oh, yes..... We are a bunch of tricksters.... Today, MM_PANTIP (Now MM_FANCLUB) on Instagram basically uploaded a message saying they will close their home on Pantip. However, they made it sound like they will say goodbye forever and this had many fans crying. So then about an hour later, they innocently said only for the home at Pantip... Like no really.... I knew they would pretend to be innocent like they didn't just purposely play with fans' hearts.... As much as I am grateful towards MM FC... I have to admit they can be annoying just like Prin and Chalida.... I don't mean to criticize them or anything  but because I have followed them for a long time and am familiar with their language..... I think I know their personalities.... We just all love to play with each other's heart strings.... as if the shitstorms weren't tormenting enough...we have to play hard with each other too. LOL.

yse! when I see the pic at first time, I think is a trick.  then, really...... we all know them...

I also read from MM_PANTIP that all the pilot guys Chalida took pictures with the other day are all Mark's friend, not just Dom
before  you told us,mint,  I also think like this way.5555.   thank you give me define:)

I am one of the reasons why this ship is still not sunk
you are not the reason why this ship is still not sunk, you are just the ship! :flowers: