[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what Mint, you have brought up something that I've told Jimieyoushi too or maybe i said this before in this thread hahah that MTeam, MTeam's Thai fans are trolls, even most of us here are too, including myself as well. One reason why, MTeam's ship is still not sunk and we can't never leave them, because besides all the obstacles and stuff happening never ending, besides that, i think it's because we have the same personality as them, we treat others the same way they treat their fans, and we understand them, if we don't then we wouldn't be able to tolerate the thing they are doing. We may complain and blah blah blah, but we are doing the same thing they are doing too hahah 

I also have known MTeam's relationship and identities since the first time too, but Time is just what that is needed to be captivated. Right now, they sure are not ready yet and it looks like it will be a very long while for their open relationship, just like how some other open couples, they have been closing their true identities for so many long, long years until they open it so yeah, MTeam are like that.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
One reason why, MTeam's ship is still not sunk and we can't never leave them, because besides all the obstacles and stuff happening never ending, besides that, i think it's because we have the same personality as them

I agree with this line! :) I agree with the personality part. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Linh Like kindred spirits. ;)

ip.smilez said:
Sighs why no more pantip ah !? Aiyahhhhh !

There were complaints that it is hard to find the thread sometimes. I don't think it's a big loss though. Pantip was never M&M's strongest territory. Too much history and bad blood around there. Even Chalidaclub is not very active much there anymore. There were people who said Pantip in general changed.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
you are not the reason why this ship is still not sunk, you are just the ship! :flowers:

Then I reserve the rights and have the authority to throw all the fakes and trolls out to the sea monsters. HARHARHARHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you anyway. You always show me so much appreciation. :)

TINY UPDATE:

Chalida read some of the script already but she basically said both she and Mark are still not confirmed for "The Letter 2." I wonder if MTEAM will have a lakorn together if not a movie. It will be heavenly if we received both. LOL. CH3 owe us so much more dammit!

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/28/interviewmint-anticipates-playing-in-the-movie-the-letter-2/

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
  @mint    thank you for update:)

I remember I had been read (someone translated) a nonzee2499's interview , he mentioned the story line is about the single mother ( ann) with  her son. so I think if mteam in here, is will be her son's love story,  just  part of  the movie...   but yes, we can't expect more...we all know...

Then I reserve the rights and have the authority to throw all the fakes and trolls out to the sea monsters. HARHARHARHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you anyway. You always show me so much appreciation. :)

no need thank, I just like to tell the truth. :thumbsup:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fantastic_27 said:
http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/26/are-you-hot/

OMG the comments Mark and Dom left on the picture. Ahahahaha u can obvious tell that Dom likes Chalida....

Amazing. You increased my readership by two times (which is by a large amount when you look at the numbers)  just because of the language you used.... What am I saying... I should not be surprised lol. After all, the media attracts attention by making exciting titles or comments just like what I had pointed out two pages ago... But to actually see the statistics is a wowzer.... I could pretend to make things sound juicy here and there... but....it wouldn't be my normal/real personality and approach haha. Most importantly, I prefer quality over quantity. People who actually care for the plain truth do not need colorful comments to be persuaded or enticed..... I don't want to compromise my ideals, so you should be my PR. LOL!!!!

*AHEM*AHEM*AHEM*

OMG. Look at Mark's face. He's about to go beat the crap outta James Ma!!!

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/wait-first-na-piengkwan/

/trolling/testing

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
I just like to tell the truth. :thumbsup:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

ip.smilez said:
Ladies I miss Komsorn 555 :(

Almost there! I wonder if we will see him for every part of the SJ series. I believe I remember reading Esther will play his sister.... Also... James and Esther might garner some shippers... if their chemistry outshines James' chemistry with Chalida.... Mark would be far from disappointed. 5555 I just saw quite an intimate scene with James and Esther..... A "bed scene."

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHAHAHA You are sucha trickster AI MINTTTTTTTTTTTT

Enjoy this small clip of GRKS pt.2. 
I maybe incorporating this storyline with my new FF <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsNGWIGrKDY

I apologize for the brightness and video format. :(
I'm still trying to figure out all the settings and all that jazzzzzzzzz.
Everything still seems so new to me sighs

Btw. Somrak liked the pic of the caps I capped for my mv on M&Ms interIG. Hear us out p <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Spicy must really love MTEAM. :heart: :heart:  MTEAM are like... always so popular with Spicy. 55555555 Way too much irony with this fandom. :lolyup:  Whoooo.

Last year....

This year...

MTEAM are leading the polls for being the most "spicy" or "saab" man/woman of the year. I have been complaining how the rascals are such pains in the arse too. They totally deserve the titles.

Vote here:

http://www.facebook.com/questions/431647050243886/

http://www.facebook.com/questions/431649686910289/

So now I remember how Boy Pakorn  said Chalida "saab sood" among the 4 Hua Jai girls. Or in other words, Chalida is the "most spicy" . I translated it as "biggest pain" back then. It basically means the same thing if you look up the dictionaries. Biggest pain, most delicious, spiciest, etc.

Thinking of this "spicy" characteristic, I want to backtrack to "double-mint," a bit..... Who actually believes it was a "coincidence" that Chalida conveniently uploaded her pic with Mint Natwara just two weeks prior to the release of Mark's "double-mint" commercial?

5555 If it was a coincidence, then there are wayyyy too many coincidences already, for those who have been stalking mteam are at least following mteam stalkers.

Smilez, do you remember that gif I sent you one year ago? The one where Chalida gave Mint N. that look like Mint N. ain't got shit on her? LOL. I can't find the gif after I had organized my photobucket.

But my point is.... Chalida isn't all sweet and angelic. These days, she irritates me more than Prin ever had. They need to be taught a lesson, I swear.

I also doubt this was a "coincidence." Dom probably knows it too.  "Wowww."

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Jam dai ka !!! 55555 now I'm in search of that pic too hahaah

Sneaky sneaky but nehhh we've got up to her troll behavior hahahahah !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
we should already get use to their trolling behaviors lol hahaha But yeah, I do agree with you Mint, Chalida has been trolling more than Mark these days hahaha

But wait, looking at the poll again, the question was, "The MOST Spicy Girl", no offense or anything, but how is Kim being spicy? I don't consider Kim as a spicy girl, I agree with the votes for Yaya because she can be spicy sometimes, but how is Kim being spicy? She is ditzy and all, but her personality (not considering her characters in lakorns), the way I see it, she is far from being spicy. She is more mature and prim & proper kind of person, and ditzy, but I really don't see her being spicy, despite her characters in PCKK and Raeng Pratana.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Smilez If you check our old convos, you will probably not find it since I organized my photobucket. LOL. But I am sure there is one somewhere on the internet. I just forgot where I saved it from.

@Linh Obviously, the poll is also basically just a popularity contest hahaha. Sometimes, people will vote for their favorite anyway. Chalida reached 1 k votes already but Yaya is catching up. As for Mark, he's winning hands down. Not to discredit his personal merits, but it's obvious he totally benefits from having the support of both Mint and Kim fans as well.

Anyway, enough with the popularity contest. Speaking of Mint Natwara, I remembered something and realized another thing. That is, I recall the Supsapda magazine Mark and Mint N. did together. As a result, my train of thoughts led me to another observation. I recall how Chalida was left out of Sudsapda's 2011 magazine with the 4+1 boys and the other 4 Hua Jai girls including Marie, who is not part of the 4HJ gang. Then of course, I also remember how Chalida did not make it to Sudsapda's huggable list in 2012. She was not even part of the initial polls. This is not normal. I remember people were puzzled by this. Chalida may not be the most famous young actress but let's be honest now, her popularity is on par or above those who made it to the list. Even for 2011, she should have been with the 4HJ girls.

So I guess Chalida has never graced the cover of Sudsapda magazine eh? Or can we say the executives have something against her? LOL.

Reminds me of this comment. I remember Chalida's closest FC (SOM) and some other M&M FC's thanked this comment. Som rarely ever thanks or share her personal opinions on Pantip. If there is no truth to it, she would not have acknowledged it. Chalida FC must know something. After all, they always know some inside information, like in the case when NM2 was banned. They were the first to announce it and were persecuted and accused of lying prior to the official ban.

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/10/25/dirty-gossipmak-is-fed-up-with-mintcha-5/

This netizen made this comment when there were some nasty rumors about MTEAM. The rumor of course went something like Chalida pressured Mark's manager to organize events for her and Mark and blah blah blah hahahahah. Irony right? Who was the one who set resrictions and forbid mteam to walk or even interview together back on V'Day 2011, huh? Then fast-forward 8-9 months later, we get this bullshit "news" ayy?

Anyway, a bit off-tangent, but looking for the old scan of the sudsapda's magazine's I had to bump into some old threads. Anyone who's observant would know that non-shippers were never really interested in Mark's gossip with Mint Natwara. But there were a certain and more specific group of people who seemed delighted  to take advantage of the moment to encourage gossips and speculation about them.  They weren't mteam fans of course. They belong to the same group who I am sure made reports about Jimieyoushie's comment last year and accused us of kicking someone out of the thread. In fact, if we go look at both "koo kwan" thread last year, the topic was neither started by mteam or markim fans. Another thing, the first  troll who invaded mteam forum in 2011 was also not a markim fan but a shipper of another pairing. 2011 was still early in this fandom history. I'm not making it obvious at all? The people who were always secretly threatened by mteam but never had the honesty or decency to acknowledge m&m as competition even as early as 2010.

Open enemies are never as poisonous as secret ones. Hypocrites, two-faced, and fakes are all the opposite of REAL and you know I am obsessed with this concept of REAL. LMAO.  When I think of MTEAM and their various rumors and misfortunes, I think of so many quotes. One in particular in mind right now is this one:

"Haters will broadcast your failures but whisper your success."

Not exactly related, but the line of logic is similar. When there are gossips about M&M separately with the opposite gender, people are usually eager to discuss them and even exaggerate some content. But when there are legit details that points towards M&M together.... total silence.

I love the underdogs. <3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mint, I LOVE your analyzations, as expected haha Thank you for all of these clarifications lol I understand now. 

As to what you are saying, I think I would consider to it as a popularity votes for the poll. And it is quite obvious that Chalida's popularity is above than those who actually made it. You know, I think I am being quite positive of knowing who you are talking about, involving in all of these situations. I'm pretty sure these groups are not fans nor anti-fans, because no matter how large the group is, something can happen to them. So I'm pretty sure these groups are groups that have powers of doing such things, especially when you said the rumors of Chalida pressured Mark's manager to organize her events, and the rumor about how Mark was fed up with Chalida, then forbid MTeam to not have anything together in 2011, and most important the most obvious one was, "Mark and Nadech's "personal manager" was ____ (I forgot what it was, so I leave blank haha)." 

I think I can figure out whose involve in all of these bull craps, and I think the one or ones we are thinking is/are the same. And I also agree with your "open enemies and closed enemies" thing, it's true.

Some people or someone  must really have something against MTeam, especially Chalida. They wouldn't be doing all of this without a reason, and I'm 100% sure that it is more deeper than just about jealousy, hatred, enemy, pride, money, popularity, and power.

Also about MTeam's rumors and news with other people, for a fact, there were never once shown as evidences of them with other people. Okay, I mostly only see the evidence of Mark talking or meeting, or playing with those "particular" girls who he has news with, however, those were shallow and quite very obvious, and what can I say, "open" because it's obviously he did that in front of million of people, and also in front of "medias", but for MTeam, they are different.

As to the purpose of what MTeam are doing, as in to why they are trolling, teasing, and testing others, I think from what I said above is one of the reason. They know who's behind all of these bull****s, and they are being very identical about it too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
mmgjp314 said:
Also about MTeam's rumors and news with other people, for a fact, there were never once shown as evidences of them with other people. Okay, I mostly only see the evidence of Mark talking or meeting, or playing with those "particular" girls who he has news with, however, those were shallow and quite very obvious, and what can I say, "open" because it's obviously he did that in front of million of people, and also in front of "medias", but for MTeam, they are different.

As to the purpose of what MTeam are doing, as in to why they are trolling, teasing, and testing others, I think from what I said above is one of the reason. They know who's behind all of these bull****s, and they are being very identical about it too.

The thing with MTEAM is...they are willing to admit that they hang out outside of "work" with anyone but each other. Anyone realize this? Mark can be open about any interactions between Mint N., Matt, Margie, etc. Chalida can also admit that she hangs out with Pupa once in a long while (<---her words although it always seems like they're so over-exposed and aggressively promoting some kind of fake love promo everyday or every week).  However, with each other...M&M need "work" to be an excuse for any kinds of interactions. But I think for most of us who are active here, we all know Prin and Chalida have more than a "work" relationship together. Mark's many visits to KCR cannot get anymore obvious in addition to so many other details.

Anyone remember Patty's ironic comment about "just in work na sis" back in 2011? Or how about when Mark seemed to be active on Margie's IG back in 2011 and how Boy and Chalida even threw jabs at each other when Boy was still filming Sam Num Nuer Thong. A few of us speculated Bargie must sometimes be a bridge between mteam. Fast-forward 1 year later, we receive confirmations when Margie reveals she hangs out with MTEAM (but of course it never makes news, right?). Chalida hangs out with Mark's sis but she doesn't hang out with Mark himself?  Don't forget Dom and Bom now. Mark must also conveniently mention "Chalida" when his phone rang, right? Is his motive purely only just to tease us? You think he really meant to tease Chalida when he asked: "Is James flirting with you?"  The boy is sly. In fact, I have this same nature. People sometimes find it hard to tell whether I am teasing, joking, or being serious. I admit...I can be a pain the arse lmao though I consider myself more generous, merciful and amiable than the two rascals. LMAO. Ok, ok..... Point is, I know damn well Mark was serious when he asked Chalida about James on both IG and even on Star Chat. For both times, he was serious but pretends to laugh or smile afterwords. Just look back, two days after he asked whether James was flirting with Mint, he just had to be in the set when they were filming love scenes. That was during an examination period for him from what I read. So when Mark also mentioned "Chalida" after his phone beeped lol...You really think his intent was purely for teasing?  He didn't deliberately pretend to slip? Everything with "tricksters" are meant to be deliberate, designed and schemed. I know damn well he wanted to reveal something but of course he has to pretend to joke about it and say: "There's nothing, there's nothing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYk2203zBws

I'm getting carried away. LOL. My thoughts are all over the place. There is just sooo much about mteam that I can write pages and pages on. In all seriousness, I can do it. LMAO. But for now, I'll just say, anyone who knows even only some depths of the things I touched upon up there -- you don't have to know everything I know -- but just some of the things I touched upon up there... If you know just that much information and still say that MTEAM have no outside of work relationship just because the media don't expose them......then........ YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

I am so bad. I want to have some kind of real debate right now. No challenger though. )= I might just have to start discussing Pupa soon if I am that bored.  55555

About MTEAM's trolling and teasing ways again... I've touched upon that "doublemint" picture and the "wow" comment from Dom. Definitely not coincidences. Perhaps, if I was still naive and new to mteam, I may humor myself and say that they were coincidences... But that would mean there has been wayyyy tooooo many coincidences with MTEAM already. Like how Mark conveniently teased Chalida and uploaded her profile on his IG after news reporters claimed Boy and Mark do not tease her. Or  when Dom just had to conveniently use the same line Mark made towards Chalida: "You wake up early na." That's the thing with tricksters.... No accidents...no coincidences...everything is deliberate...designed...schemed...intended...there is a purpose and motive behind every action....

214 pages ago (Page 313 lol) I wrote an essay about some similarities between Mark/Natwara and Chalida/Pupa. The brief list:

0. The lady uploads birthday present given to her by the guy on her Instagram.

1. The lady talks about liking someone more mature.

2. The guy says no potential for development.

3. The lady is accused of taking pictures with tomboy/bikini in retaliation against the guy.

But I actually forgot to mention some other tiny details. When Mark bought Natwara a puppy back in 2011, he said other friends had also tipped in. Chalida also used the same words. When Pupa bought her the teddy bear, I find it interesting that she also said other friends also tipped in (but how true is it? Because I have a feeling she lied about this. It's like she just wanted to use the same lines as Mark. Like you said, Jimieyoushie, she copies Mark sometimes....their words, language, attitude, and excuses are so similar. "We are friends in the same group so we see each other. We talk sometimes. The future? We will have to see about that. I still can't tell you yet. Blah blah blah." 555555555 Sooo annoyyinnggggg.)

I don't believe in "coincidences" the more I know about mteam. When you troll or have a scheme to trick others....there are no such things as "coincidences."

I do believe in irony when it comes to MTEAM. Alex and Toey is the perfect example.... (Jimieyoushie, I also agree that Chalida wanted to mislead others when she was active with flirting with Alex back then. If we pay attention to her language on Instagram, I can tell she also wants people to think she is dating Pupa right now. She doesn't take the news seriously at all...which I think is out of character for her if she really valued their so-called relationship).

Blahhhhh. I'm seriously getting carried away and have no aim.. Just blahs. LOL. Thus, this is an abrupt conclusion. 

Mark uploaded his pic with Margie because they met by accident. A week later, Chalida uploaded a pic of herself with Boy at an event even though she had also met Mark by "accident" that day. Then of course...the last picture... Bargie are totally exposing and advertising their friendship for the whole world to know......... I love/hate this hide and seek game with the M&M tricksters.....  But sometimes...I really wonder if they were just "pee nong" like they claim... maybe we wouldn't have to suffer so much deprivation.....neglect...persecution...lmao..... ok...... I'll stop. /BREAK!!!

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm....I loved the way you explained about everything that deals with M&M because it's very thoroughly, understandable , and convincing ; very well written !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mint, those are the words I want to spell out haha I may didn't got to follow MTeam as longer than you, but since I follow them really closely as much you do, I also know their real natures and characters after all. I also don't believe everything they've done are what people so called, "coincidence". If you have so much of those "coincidence", it becomes false, so I also believe you when you said it was planned and schemed. Just like what you said that Jimieyoushi told you that their words, language, and stuff are too similar, I agree with that. 

I also don't deny that they do hang out with each other outside of work, but like what you said, if you still really believe they don't or their relationship are just involved in, only with work, then you are in denial.

I think we came a long way with these two. We know their true natures, we know their tricks, secrets about their relationship, people around them, and more, so for those who came alongside with them knows the truth behind the eyes of many blind and new ones, and we don't have to say anything much to spoil it out for others to know.

I just want to tell you Mint that I approve with everything you said and as I said, we don't have to say anything much, we know what's out there and what's between them. They can say they are just "siblings" and other people can believe their relationship are belong that line, but I don't. There are just TOO many things that people are too shallow to find out and dig through.