[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
But anyway.....I felt that they should show some loyalty towards their M&M fans ( They don't do much nowadays or rarely ) because that way it helps boost up the fan's energy and keeps on liking and supporting them.

*Understandable somehow??? 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol!! Hahahaha!! P'sao I am sorry to laugh but it's just that your personality is like my little sister's except for she can be childish like Mark most of the time.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hanbok

I understand completely. They rarely fanservice us these days -- which I can understand and forgive. However, when NM2 was banned, that was different. When I think about it, I am disappointed they didn't even upload any pictures of the last scene from NM2 to their personal IGs (the Medta staffs did though). It's like they completely forgot about us. Usually, if the stars care about their fans, I will expect them to express some regret and then some comforting words. Something like: "I am sorry you were not able to watch the last scene but etc. etc." None. They totally neglected M&M fans. I understand they may have had their own disappointments...but it's just not normal for them to not reach out to their fans after that incident. I can't help but think they are soooo selfish. Or perhaps, they are used to the idea of "hiding" so much that they forget what is "normal" behavior??.... If that makes sense.....hahaha.

@Nong Nati

Oro? Arai? 55555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Mint
We are totally the same hahaha I also regret everything I have done though, but I'm laughing about it now haha

About what Chalida says on the news and her attitude, I think we all agree that she does care, but yes, Mark's speech on Val's Day 2011 was harsher and because of what he said, made both him and Chalida loss many fans, and until they gain back more fans was also not so easy either. I think it's understandable of Chalida's attitude and stuff. And also about Mark's harsh speech on Val's Day 2011, IF I was/am not his, or Chalida's, or both of their fans, I wouldn't understand his purpose for saying that and I would hated (I know it's a strong word, but it's not harsh enough from what he said) him, but since I followed him closely, I, then, suddenly figured out why he actually said that. He was forced. But as for Chalida, I guess I have to find out hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hihuhuhh reading your essay , I had to hold my breath na mintyyyy ! T_T that is so true !!!! Right after nm2 ended, we got nothing from those two tricksters :( they sure know how to crush our hearts every time. Aishhh likewise these two deserved knuckles heehehhe we have big hearts to be stickin around this long lol

Look through their IG pics and you'll see that their pictures compliments each others in all sorts of ways :p

Not to mention last week, Nong liked a pic of Buff pupae and his peuan, in retaliation, Mark liked a pic of him hugging Kim from the back 3 minutes after Nongs like. They both know how to get at each other hahaahahha

Or maybe it was just a coincidence that I happened to catch !?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol is it jusg me or does it look like P'Mark is kind of leaning back with an uneasy smile? And tbh I don't like buff buff guys.....
@P'sao, my sister is like a lawyer to any debate that she wants to clear...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ I don't like buff buff guys either. And yeah, I also see the same thing, Mark was hugging Kim slightly leaning back with an uneasy smile hahaha

@ipsmilez
It's either coincidence or they just did it at the same time hahaha

Anyways, have you heard this? "ONE HEART, ONE MIND" hahah This reminds me of them two <3

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@ mmjpg314 and ipsmilez
IKR! Major turn off. But I agree. P'Mark is well fitted. I like guys who have muscles but not too much. And I like guys who are skinny but not too skinny (Kao Jirayu needs to get more meat or muscles on his arms though).

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes yes! Me too hahah I also like guys who have muscles but not too much and also not too skinny either. Mark's body figure is perfect for me, as long as he look warm then that's all good for me.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ mmjpg314 and ipsmilez
IKR! Major turn off. But I agree. P'Mark is well fitted. I like guys who have muscles but not too much. And I like guys who are skinny but not too skinny (Kao Jirayu needs to get more meat or muscles on his arms though).
I agree with you about nong Kao too lol he really need to be fitted.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol I don't believe in Coincidence...lol 1-2x maybe....but 3,4,5......is beyond coincidence

In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.    
William S. Burroughs

Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.
Emma Bull

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol, so i re-told my grandpa about Nuer Mek 2 and telling him that it was a go drama and they had cancel it due to political issue and stuff and that people protests in front of the Ch3 building for day and night and my grandpa was like "Oh, a drama like that, I think i head of it, write it down so i can go to thailand and talk to them" Lol...My grandpa he is like a general in thailand...Surprising Right? well he's leaving next week,...I doubt he would do it but it's worth a try??

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
@Hanbok
I understand completely. They rarely fanservice us these days -- which I can understand and forgive. However, when NM2 was banned, that was different. When I think about it, I am disappointed they didn't even upload any pictures of the last scene from NM2 to their personal IGs (the Medta staffs did though). It's like they completely forgot about us. Usually, if the stars care about their fans, I will expect them to express some regret and then some comforting words. Something like: "I am sorry you were not able to watch the last scene but etc. etc." None. They totally neglected M&M fans. I understand they may have had their own disappointments...but it's just not normal for them to not reach out to their fans after that incident. I can't help but think they are soooo selfish. Or perhaps, they are used to the idea of "hiding" so much that they forget what is "normal" behavior??.... If that makes sense.....hahaha.

yes, like you said, mint, so disappointed for them. In particular, chalida immediately upload a KCP pic, and said let everyone waiting for her new lakorn, it seems like she really don't care NM2 be banned,don't care NM2 fans feeling.....some times, too rational will let's feel frelentless......

about mark said in "V" day, I think it another situation.there were sth I havn't mention before.I will PM you later.

PS:my computer has some problems.so sorry for all late reply:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
lol I don't believe in Coincidence...lol 1-2x maybe....but 3,4,5......is beyond coincidence

In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.    
William S. Burroughs

Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.
Emma Bull

"In this world, there is no coincidences , but some certainty that pretends to be coincidences."