[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
If only the media would pay attention to them more then they would.......SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND!!!!!! ---i<3yourvideo/s!--- But anyway M&M will always shine in my heart ; idontneedtobesatisfiedtotenaciouslyholdstheminmyheart

spanky

sarNie OldFart
voted lol thanks for the previous Poll Image or else I dunno who to vote for...can't read thai...Mint is #3 correct in the order of names presented (not 3rd place)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
spanky said:
voted lol thanks for the previous Poll Image or else I dunno who to vote for...can't read thai...Mint is #3 correct in the order of names presented (not 3rd place)
Yes Mint Is The Third Name On The List
Hip Pip Horray
She Has the Most Votes (So Far)
But I Hope All Chalida Fans Vote
Help Share This Link
Best Wishes
Ohh And Chalida Fanclub Just Hit 100,000 Likes On Facebook
Hip Pip Horray AGAIN

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
we must know what mean is "everything", includ many things, includ what the feeling when he  kiss with you, includ....yes, every, every thing 55555.   oh, why this let me remember prea said : sangela your lip...

You know, the first time I read Mark said to Chalida: "You know me everythings!!!" .... I immediately knew we would interpret something similar. But even prior to our discussions, I would have other reasons to interpret that way also.

Does anyone know what the biblical term for "to know" between a man and a woman implies? I am never sure if this is common sense hahaha. But for me, it is hahaha because when I was a little child, every night before I go to sleep, I would spare 30-60 minutes to read from the scriptures. So I understand what "to know" means. But I never had discussions about this before so I am not sure if this is common knowledge for others who do not read the scriptures hahaha. How common is it for people to be familiar with this kind of language?

In biblical terms, when a man "knows" a woman or vice versa, it basically means they've had sexual intercourse. There are countless examples from the bible. I.E. Adam knew Eve and she bore him a child.

My oh my. Is this devilish discussion for the public or what?  Anyway, I doubt Mark knows this biblical insinuation. Or was this just his subconscious betraying something? ( I also wondered who was Chalida's spy and messenger hahaha)

Also....anyone dare me to go tease Mark about this on Dom's IG? 5555 I might just do it. It might go something like this: "Little boy..... do you know what is the biblical meaning of 'to know' implies between a man and woman?!!!!" :loool: (I should feel slightly weird sometimes calling Mark a "little boy" because I am actually around his age but..... I  just can't help it...... Sue meeeehhhh. 555555555555. Then again. My spiritual age is above 9999+++++++++++++ LOL!!!!! )

Dom: How did you know krub? @Mint
Mint: There was tattle-telling, tattle-telling. *SMILES*
Mark: @Mint u know me!!! everythings!!!

spanky said:
lol I don't believe in Coincidence...lol 1-2x maybe....but 3,4,5......is beyond coincidence

In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.    
William S. Burroughs

Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.
Emma Bull

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
"In this world, there is no coincidences , but some certainty that pretends to be coincidences."

I love these quotes. With MTEAM, it is beyond 3, 4, 5 times already. The clues they give out are not so obvious like those who aggressively do fake love promos lmao but they are detectable enough for mteam stalkers to connect the dots. Their approach is never too blatant but always sneaky. MTEAM (or I should say Mark) is sly to make sure their tricks can be interpreted as either real or playful. This way, they create flexibility for themselves -- to escape being caught so easily yet at the same time revealing some truths.

Like when Mark uploaded the "We are boyfriend-girlfriend" picture. It could be interpreted it as a real hint about their relationship or a playful one to promote NM2 or both. They are not mutually exclusive. Though for another one, it is even more tricky haha when Mark conveniently replied after a fan expressed hope for M&M's relationship. He just had to conveniently blush (without tagging) after the fan said: "Be boyfriend and girlfriend."  Beyond "coincidences." The teases from P'Num "You two love each other for REAL?" and Mark's sneaky and flexible responses. Then all those bat mark and cat chalida connections they gave out - from MTEAM, Mark's sister, Mark's manager, and even Chalida's mum. ETC. ETC. ETC.... Like we said... too much, so much, very much already. You know....all these can be synthesized in such a way where a real essay and thesis can be written on MTEAM's secret relationship. 55555

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
yes, like you said, mint, so disappointed for them. In particular, chalida immediately upload a KCP pic, and said let everyone waiting for her new lakorn, it seems like she really don't care NM2 be banned,don't care NM2 fans feeling.....some times, too rational will let's feel frelentless......

about mark said in "V" day, I think it another situation.there were sth I havn't mention before.I will PM you later.

PS:my computer has some problems.so sorry for all late reply:)

I remember you mentioned briefly last year but I didn't ask you to elaborate. Anyway, I will wait. :)

P.S. This is totally random, but I was just thinking about the obstacles that are always in mteam's way and I know we've lost many fellow fans because they were tired and loss hope.... For those fans, I feel no regrets to lose them ... But I just think... I'd rather support the couple who yearns to be together even if the whole world is against them than support  another couple who do not have such love or affections towards each other yet the world would like to push them together... Does that make sense?? .... Irony isn't it? .. Alas, our character really do sometimes determine what kind of people we gravitate towards.... But I be having internal conflicts b/c sometimes I doubt whether the rascals are worthy of my devotion. LMAOOOO.

Edit:

I forgot about this. P'Oui Nonzee talks about NM3 the movie and basically stated he has planned for Chalida to play in "The Letter 2."

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/07/oui-aims-for-mint-to-play-the-letter-2/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint; you know me everythings 5555 ouiiiii ;p

I would def read your essay on M&M na hahahahah !

About M&M losing fans, we lost a good amount of followers on our interfc IG account :( oh wells hehrhe I love these lyrics makkk...

"No need for everyone in the whole world to love us, just those who we love who love us is enough. I accept that there are some people who dont love us. Just those who we love who love us is enough." WORD :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOL I dunno "bible" terms....I like your take on the "intimate" action of the meaning in WORDS! DO it post on the PAGE LOL...To me when he says She knows him/everything....is that He tells her everything so there no NEED for a "tattle-Tell" Lol dunno....I keep bringing my person relationship in this.....I tell my b/f he knows everything, because i'm open and honest about everything...full transparency...no "Spies" needed

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic, but is Mark sick? I kept seeing those pictures of him in patient's suit with the captions of "Get well soon" and "P'Mark us sick"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think he is sick. I believe he didn't even attend the soccer event >< mark is gna be in the orange team ! Wow it's already this time of the year. I remember last years event too. Right after M&M attended F&F summer collection fashion show, it was the soccer event ! I'm excited :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Mint

I totally love this sentence, "I'd rather support the couple who yearns to be together even if the whole world is against them than support  another couple who do not have such love or affections towards each other yet the world would like to push them together..."

^^That is right. I'd also rather support the same couple as you do too.

Talking about you are the same age as Mark, then that means you are also one year older than me hahah

And also about Mark's saying, "You know me... every things", I am thinking like spanky hahah but what you said, can be true too hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ip.smilez said:
@mint; you know me everythings 5555 ouiiiii ;p

I would def read your essay on M&M na hahahahah !

About M&M losing fans, we lost a good amount of followers on our interfc IG account :( oh wells hehrhe I love these lyrics makkk...

"No need for everyone in the whole world to love us, just those who we love who love us is enough. I accept that there are some people who dont love us. Just those who we love who love us is enough." WORD :)

Because of these words, I went back to watch the video you made last year!!! <3333333333333 :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzY3XqhRI1s

spanky said:
LOL I dunno "bible" terms....I like your take on the "intimate" action of the meaning in WORDS! DO it post on the PAGE LOL...To me when he says She knows him/everything....is that He tells her everything so there no NEED for a "tattle-Tell" Lol dunno....I keep bringing my person relationship in this.....I tell my b/f he knows everything, because i'm open and honest about everything...full transparency...no "Spies" needed

I always enjoy reading people's experiences. Like I said only last year, anecdotal evidence can be sooo insightful for inexperienced ones. Reading and listening to people's experiences helped me a lot back when I was still so juvenile lmao. So I believe others here can also benefit from reading yours.

Your interpretation is like what Jimieyoushi had mentioned before when Mark clarified to Chalida about "Ngaesai" during Star Chat. He tells her everything because he wants to win her full trust. I think in general our interpretations  are not mutually exclusive but can coincide with one another -- in regards to other subtopics and not just about trust and intimacy.

Hanbok said:
Off topic, but is Mark sick? I kept seeing those pictures of him in patient's suit with the captions of "Get well soon" and "P'Mark us sick"

I read he had back pains since a week ago but it was only last night where he was finally sent to the hospital because he couldn't move or get up. His back muscles were swollen. He said it may be because he worked too hard and was exercising more than usual. It sounds more than just being exhausted or sick...Poor boy. He couldn't even smile.... I know for Pisces... sometimes emotional and physical health are linked to one another... my astrology again.... That's why I told him to take care of his heart last year >.< .... But he is recovering now. The doctor had instructed for him to rest and not move his body for a while....

...This reminds me how he was sick back in Jan 2011 (before the TOP AWARD where he attended he with MINT NATWARA and they wore matching attires and accessories --- something that a Chalida fan had basically predicted/insinuated would happen 55555 MTEAM and the games of deception.....) and how Mark coughed blood back in Dec 2011.... So I guess Mark tends to get sick....

mmgjp314 said:
@Mint

I totally love this sentence, "I'd rather support the couple who yearns to be together even if the whole world is against them than support  another couple who do not have such love or affections towards each other yet the world would like to push them together..."

^^That is right. I'd also rather support the same couple as you do too.

Talking about you are the same age as Mark, then that means you are also one year older than me hahah

And also about Mark's saying, "You know me... every things", I am thinking like spanky hahah but what you said, can be true too hahah

Nuh nuh nuh. I am not Mark's age but I am AROUND Mark's age. Tricky trick trick... I tend to avoid revealing any specificity when it comes to my personal  profile hahaha. But biological age is not so important here. I've actually been told by various sources that my spiritual age is above 9999++++++ In other words - I am supposed to be an OLD SOUL. /hahaha OFF-TOPIC

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Nah.... I'm OLDER than Mark about 5 years and I still called him P'Mark, weird right? But Idc .... I like it that way better. And plus he don't even know me, so why not call him whatever I want HAHA :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hanbok

555 Thx. Even if I may have felt a bit weird, I'd probably continue calling him "little boy" anyway. LOL. But I feel less weird now. We can call him whatever we want - yes, you are right! ...... I actually called him "Sleeping Princess" on Kim's IG before. LMAO!

This is sorta like how I feel uncomfortable and guilty digging up and presenting information about MTEAM... but I force myself to ignore this feeling because I think someone has to do the job. 5555~~~~~

@Nong Nati

Not just Genesis but basically throughout the whole Bible. The usage of "to know" literally describes sexual intercourse throughout the whole bible.

Links that briefly discuss "to know" in the biblical sense.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/know-in-the-biblical-sense
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=know%20in%20the%20biblical%20sense
http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxbiblic.html