[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hanbok said:
Mark is so weird....Nadech and Yaya are close too, but Nadech didn't go and visit Yaya at her set.....at least not frequently like Mark ^_^

This behavior makes Mark a "weird" pee chai aka big bro. But it does not make him a "weird" boyfriend. ;) We have piles of evidence to show how possessive he is of Chalida. I still remember the words we used... Chalida is his "sense of security."  :coverlaf:

Last week, I shared updates about Diamond and Mailoo denying Chalida's relationship with Pupa. To be honest, I was intending never to comment in this thread until another month or another year. 55555555555555555555555555555555555 

But I think it's only fair that I also share Moss' reactions now since I also shared Diamond and Mailoo's reactions the other week. This would make it complete - all three brothers. At this point, all three brothers have either denied or outright disapprove of the rumors between Chalida and Pupa (January, February, and April). In all three cases, their responses indicate to me they are telling the truth and are either amused or annoyed by the consistent inquiries from random people - both fans and non-fans. Like I said, Chalida's affiliations (or her presentation of her affiliation) with Pupa is very unique. You don't see this phenomenon with other daras. (Or are there similar cases that I don't know of?????)

For starters, there was trolling again. ;p This doesn't happen often at all just to let everyone know. 5555

I noticed a few hours after, Chalida attempted three times to send a certain message so that even a fan had commented on her motives. She usually does not make these kinds of comments..... Both M&M have very contradictory motives. They want to mislead people but they also do not like it when M&M fans ignore them or... lol.

"I want to go *cries*"

She continued to try and send the message on Margie's IG. Her comment was only about ten minutes after Margie's upload.

"Should you ask me first? I did not go with them but also got it. HAHAHAHA"

This is the third time where she tried to emphasize the same point again on Pupa's IG. She attempted to make it clear three times that she was not out with the gang but went to Japan for work and not play. When I trolled last year in the summer, I noticed this same kind of attitude immediately from her as well. Before, she did not care to explain too much.

@Ize I didn't go play at all. I only worked and came out to eat with the gang *cries* I'll buy candy for you. Miss you."

Among the three brothers, I think Moss is the one who's most honest and will not pretend so much. Socializing with people you don't like often involves pretending if anyone knows what I mean lmao. Diamond and Mailoo are more suave. Moss was also the one who uploaded that childish picture of Pupa and compared him to a baby. 55555 Pupa also uploaded HBD blessings for Diamond and Mailoo but not for Moss.

Fan: Wrong pairing probably.
Moss: ^We people have only thoughts like this in our head now??? (Kon rao mee tae rueng bab nee nai hua laew ror kub???)

Obviously, at this point he is irritated that people only think about trying to ship Chalida and Pupa. 

Fan: @Mint So now it is more than friends with Pupa, right?
Moss: There are so so many, many other people around there too. You ask a strange question na krub. (Kon eun gar yoo yer yae. Tam plak na krub.)

A fan even tried to pacify Moss and told him to calm down. 5555555 Chalida was really telling the truth when she said people compare her to Nam in 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao while her brothers are like Din, Lom, and Fai. LOL.

P.S.

My recap posts on the paparazzi pictures and clip released last week. 

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/30/updates-paparazzi-birthday/

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Mintiwx. :)
Seriously, I'm annoyed with this whole Chalida-Pupa thing. There's even news about their trip to Japan yet Prin-Chalida only made it onto the magazine. I mean yeah that's better than nothing but the media takes this whole pupa-mint too serious. Like seriously. The girl don't like him. Mint, she's definitely a good trickster alongside Mark. Getting into all these news with other girls/guys to divert the medias attention that way so that they won't bother him and Mint about one another. Sigh. We want to get some fan service from you two too, PrinChalida! TT___TT lol 
Other than that, I got nothing else to say. 555 :p

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like they (Chalida and Mark) FORGOT about us MTEAMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

TBH, I am quite disappointed. When NM2 got banned they didn't even say ANYTHING to us! They should at least take notice in the GRKS rumors and confirm that it is not true. And they should at least say "HI" to us fans through videos once in a while, but they didn't! I only recall that they do it when they attend events together; not even much too nowadays!  
......................................... But despite all these Idk why I'm so into them!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thank for the news r else I don't know anything...i guess i can watch dootv ET program but no time to keep up...I mostly focus on Mteam news and Mint news (not so much about her "rumor" b/f ) I think it was a smart move that they didn't speak too much about NM2 since Mint got some backlash about posting the news when it's a fan....tooo much "HIGHER" ppl involve....I just take it as it is and just enjoy the roller-coaster....

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hey. So I haven't checked my instagram for a long time and when I checked P' tung song kohn (MM), I saw that P'Mark and P'Mint went to China.... Just erm... Can I have like news/update/notification or something from any of y'all? Like, did Mint go first? Why did she go? Why did Mark go? Why did he go? Who did they go with?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Hey. So I haven't checked my instagram for a long time and when I checked P' tung song kohn (MM), I saw that P'Mark and P'Mint went to China.... Just erm... Can I have like news/update/notification or something from any of y'all? Like, did Mint go first? Why did she go? Why did Mark go? Why did he go? Who did they go with?
Mark and his family went to China and as for Chalida, she went to Japan for work. She was with her mama, Moss Pupa lol over there she also met up with Margie, Tong, P'Ja etc.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Mark and his family went to China and as for Chalida, she went to Japan for work. She was with her mama, Moss Pupa lol over there she also met up with Margie, Tong, P'Ja etc.
Lol I figured when I saw a Japanese sign in the background and when P'Mark said goodbye HK. Ermm.. Why would Mark go to China a few days after Mint left to Japan? Out of all the days he has to go after Mint left for Japan? Coincidence?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm so really excited to watch the ch3 soccer match and the festival and I don't even know why and my heart is pounding so hard and on top of that I see mteam pics and last week I found out about pupa/chalida even though I already knew about them a long time ago and I know this is really unfair but I really don't like that guy and sorry I'm rambling so much without knowing why.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh! Mark posed as if he's the pra'ek; a few posts beforeI was lamenting about how they're not fan servicing us anymore, and now they're flattering us!? M&M are such tricksters; would it consider as "COINCIDENT!!!!!!" Or they saw ours conversations in this thread!? Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eeeekkkss! I love how Mark always bend his head in when it comes to Mint. They look amazing together. It's a pity that they weren't paired together for the game, singing and etc. wise...but it's okay. At least we get BTS photos of the two. :) Mark looks happy to be by Mint and of course, see his girl. ;) Hehe. 
Thanks for sharing na! I'm praying for more BTS photos, and clips if possible, of the two! :D 555