[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
They were together!? Maybe one of those days when they have no schedule or were "alone". Kekeke. And is that a bouquet or a bunch of flowers in front of Chalida's chest!? If it is it could mean something....."love" related.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg my mouth just dropped !!! Dude when was this !? And where did you find this pic ? Omfg and why are they sitting so close to each other !? Omgg pee Nong gan jing jing jing jing <---and those are marks words tae tae na ka ! Tai laaeoooo ! I have a feeling it must be after the first day at the ch3 soccer event. That day mark wasn't there but Chada was. She looks like she's wearing her army jacket.

Chuay duay chuay duay ka !!!! My fever has gone up so high idk if ima make it

FINNNN

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Brothers and sisters they say, eh? Even I don't sit this CLOSE to someone I consider a "sibling." 
Same with the others! Where was this? When was it? OHEMGEEEEEE!!! 555  :woot:

They're a whole lot closer compared to Mint-Pupa & Mark-Vill photos, yet it still doesn't make it into the news, and etc. This is such a joke. lol Like seriously. Look at 'em love stares! 555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Chalida is really gorgeous and Prin, well he's the PRINce! lol hahah They are meant to be <3 "Always find their ways back to each other :)" Talking about coincidence, pshh.. yeah right! It's not a coincidence. How much ya'll wanna bet, they either text or called each other. Chalida and Pupa, their closeness is not as close as Mark and Chalida. Pupa & Chalida has a limit in between their relationship, as for Mark & Chalida doesn't have that sort of limit between their relationship. There's a whole lots of difference. In the case of Mark and Vill, there's no more about them hehe^^ Mark is simply "heart available" now in the case of the public's eyes hahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha True! :D
When I was talking about closeness, I was talking about photo wise. 555 Anyways, yeah. Hopefully those false news/rumors die off more than they already are now. If that makes sense. lol Anyhoo, I am going to wait on news about this. Haha! :p

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314 Poot dohn jai nong!! :D But is it just me or does it look like after Ch3 NM2 Star Chat but MM is in a restaurant or house? I'm just judging from P'Mark's clothes and P'Mint's hairstyle.
But looking at the picture, it looks like P'Mark's arm is around P'Mint or behind her back. Mark! Why are you staring at her lips and smiling??

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@nark
Thanks ja :) I was wondering also. The background looks like they're in the restaurant though, or are they in the house... I have no idea haha I guess his arm was around her hehe ;)