[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i know what you mean...

But...

I'm not deterred by Mint reply....she just disagree that they don't have Time to spend alone....not being sweet with each other....I feels she just answering the questions....To me there no "Hint" or admitting that they are dating...

basic...there isn't anything sweet or spending time alone...they vacation in groups...and when we hang out it's in group...my mom met him....I was there for work....typical stuff we heard b4....he bought her a sweater, she said it's nice and she didn't buy him a gift...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Loosely translated too many words...so i skip here and there

THey can't do lakorn, so they will do a movie....they didn't get permission to do it...they don't want to cause any trouble...well see what they say....

Director??writer?? -preparing for the movie....i'm busy and we haven't discuss much....next year....

Is it true to do movie and not lakorn? YES movie probably be better, I'm interested...I'm busy and have no time to move it farther

They need to discuss more and make it "Tighter"...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Same here Ipsmilez. iPhones. (Ugh) OMFG NM2 is coming back, on IG applebehappy said that its coming back. So did the Medta lae Facebook said that, I'm so excited to watch NM2

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fantastic_27 said:
Same here Ipsmilez. iPhones. (Ugh) OMFG NM2 is coming back, on IG applebehappy said that its coming back. So did the Medta lae Facebook said that, I'm so excited to watch NM2

NM2 is never coming back. The recent shoutouts to NM2 is just an expression of congratulations because NM2 won the Mekala Excellence Awards For Promoting Moral Ethics

-------

Also, I am back  for a little just to let some of you know I am still alive :3 before I have to return to my hiatus status again. You guys are doing a great job at keeping this thread active and also alive. So I am glad M&M took the chance and publicly expressed hope for working together. I think many of us have always known that they want to work together but an explicit confirmation is always nice to assure those with doubtful hearts. Keep the faith. 

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
@narkrakdin24^^  @kimsaj @fantastic_27  @hippo @ip.smilez @mmp~~~and others
I miss you too!

I think mint also. she just need some break, follow news for mteam no value.include news about lakorn.we all know reason,right? 5555. we just need time, and wait they show us...I believe when mint came back, there must have some really good thing.55555.

I said I won't return till that day but I heard voices calling my name.  :blush:

Still, I will have to return to hibernation for just more longer. Like a calm before the storm and a rainbow afterwards. :)

narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol that's why P'Mark was cheery afterwards. P'Mint strangled/threatened him that if he doesn't stop that attitude, she'll be mad at him lol!! Jk jk!!
I hope the Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha fitting w MM reunion will be true. I'm not gonna be happy about this 'till then. I miss P'sao and P'jimmieyoushi.... Where are they? And their opinion/intelligence/wisdom? Lol random; Yoo sai nohhh?? Yoo sai??? (Lao for Where are you huh? Where are you?)??

Aiy yoo nee. Because you were so honest and cute to ask me whether I was a man or a woman, I give you permission to call me Aiy in Lao, Nong Nati.

spanky said:
I had a dream about Mteam a couple night ago....they were flirting and Mint acting all bashful....They had to go on a secret date...and they were cuddling as music played in the BG....he lean in towards her and she's all shy...a kiss was coming....then I woke up cuz I had to pee -.- damn bladder...Damn ppl they need to MAKE this Happen...I want my MTEAM!!!!

I had a dream about mteam a month and a half ago. Well, mteam were not in my dream but the dream concerned them. I dreamed that Thai MM fans were trying to convince Chinese MM fans that MTEAM are not in an intimate and romantic relationship.......

I'm probably the only one who finds this dream funny...... ;p

fantastic_27 said:
@mintwix,
R u subbing all of M&M dramas, if u do I'll be so happy. Hahah I am sure M&M will have future FF that will have NOTHING to do with ACTION, but If they r doing an action drama it must be under Medta group because they sure know those cute scenes. 555+

I think if MTEAM were to reunite in a romantic drama there will probably be someone out there who will be interested in subbing it. You guys won't need me then. On the other hand, NM2 was a political/action/scifi drama. No one wanted to sub it except yours truly.

Hanbok said:
But it's weird that they are showing us bts after 3 months when it got canceled. I think it's just another rumor, like what @fun think.  

The admin from the Medta Mahaniyom page can be trusted. He is a BTS staff and is the one who gave us many BTS pictures. On the other hand, the source from Pantip about the GRKS rumor was totally, completely, utterly suspicious. But still, even though the Medta Admin promised to reveal more BTS pictures, I won't expect it to be anytime soon. For instance, in February, he had promised to share exclusive pictures of M&M in the set of KCR and.... he did as we saw these cute, shy smiles from the rascals.... but.... it wasn't till two months later when he finally revealed them.

spanky said:
i know what you mean...

But...

I'm not deterred by Mint reply....she just disagree that they don't have Time to spend alone....not being sweet with each other....I feels she just answering the questions....To me there no "Hint" or admitting that they are dating...

basic...there isn't anything sweet or spending time alone...they vacation in groups...and when we hang out it's in group...my mom met him....I was there for work....typical stuff we heard b4....he bought her a sweater, she said it's nice and she didn't buy him a gift...

The last time I made a post in this thread, I shared some reactions and comments from Moss after I had previously shared Diamond and Mailoo's. But that was not all. After I had shared those comments, Moss continued to express blunt disapproval of the rumors between Chalida and Pupa the following days and weeks. His attitude is unquestionable. For example, in the picture where Pupa's family gathered together for their mum's birthday, Chalida was also with them. A fan had remarked on this and Moss replied: "Let me ask for real, you really see only P'Mint in that picture? Check your eyes, check your eyes. Hahaha." He deleted the comment already but there are still tags towards him in Pupa's IG. I also know Jimieyoushie, you must have scanned it. There are other comments where Moss displayed negative reactions as well. He is obviously irritated by nosy people who think they can sum up other people's relationship based on what they see on Instagram. I can imagine he must frown when he sees Aff and Pupa encouraging the rumors too. But what can he do when his airhead of a sister also help feed them? If Moss, Diamond, and Mailoo were not Chalida's brothers but MTEAM fans, I can also imagine haters and hypocrites accusing them for being blind, delusional, and in denial. (Then again, we have some evidence that the the latter two are M&M fans so perhaps Moss is also secretly a M&M fan 555555). 

This is my first time calling Chalida airhead in public. But in private, I can't count how many times I called that girl an airhead.

Whatever the case, if Chalida and Pupa were dating like so many people assume, I do not think Moss would go to such extents to basically disapprove of and refute the rumors -  or more specifically, he would not even have such negative reactions.  That is, if it was a fact that the two are dating, Moss and his two brothers should know their efforts to refute the rumors are meaningless and futile because the truth will eventually come out one day. Why bother and waste their energies denying the rumors if the rumors were true? Or heck if the rumors even have a chance of becoming true? The fact that they deny it tells me they know damn well Pupa does not even have a chance with Chalida in the future.  (Both M&M always say they do not know about the future but I honestly don't believe they mean what they say when they are referring to their pawns. They give flexible answers when asked by the media and leave their options open because they have no intention of being with their pawns 5555555). In addition, Chalida's brothers are not celebrities so it is not their responsibility to answer to the public.  They could have just ignored the rumors and save their energies. Let Chalida be the only one to lie if her "relationship" with Pupa is real and a secret one 55555. Particularly, there is no need for Moss to express so much frustration and defensiveness if the rumors were true. I can only imagine he is annoyed because he knows the rumors are ridiculous distortions from reality.  I understand him when I see so many ignorant and assuming remarks (I think my troll comment last comment last month probably irritated Moss too LOL). The message Chalida's brothers send out also adds to the confusion and contradictions in this whole rumor since on the other side, Pupa and Aff are clearly eager to promote people's imaginations.  As for Chalida, that girl needs to see a doctor.

Believe it or not, but I am capable of typing up at least 3000 more words on this subject. However, I don't want to overload you guys with boring texts especially if some  subtopics might become too abstract. I deleted about 1000 words although I could type up 2000 more. 55555555

ip.smilez said:
You were prob talking about this one !?
photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/2ne1/5217A790-3531-418F-87F4-E91443E18428-1813-000000EA5A3CF56B_zpsb47d0d81.jpg" />
Cr: as tagged
So that means there should def be more pictures :DD 2 so far and this was ever since the airing of NM2 Dec. wowzahhhh when it comes to M&M, they tend to release pictures after awhile. Lol we're used to it by now aren't we !? Lol but who knew these pics where going to release !? So thankful for the person who shared it with us :) proves a point that Mark was REALLY on set of KCR ! Jubjub Minty & Jimie <3

Surprise? When it comes to the big issues, I think we have a clean record for always being right. 555555555555++++

Mark is officially out of Ae's management already as we had hypothesized would happen since summer last year despite our boy denying any intentions of doing so. Now, what will happen next? If MTEAM were a lakorn and if your feelings prove correct again, Jimieyoushie, I think we would agree we are near the climax of the story. The upcoming episode may become mteam fans' favorite episode. Sit tight and grab popcorn? 

Also, discussing Mark visiting the set of KCR, the boy probably can't count how many times he went to supervise his girl already. When he was in his red shirt, that was during an examination period from what I remember reading. 

Although this is late and also not very important, I also thought I'd share this map from Bangkok to Sattahip. By car, the travel between the two cities is about two hours and 10 minutes. Round trip would be almost 5 hours.  In addition, from some of the pictures revealed, I can easily assume the trip was Prin's idea. Why? 

1 & 2: He's the driver and he looks so intent and eager to get to the destination. Remember, he was in a rush and also a foul mood.
3 & 4: He's totally leading the way and still intent on reaching his destination: Piengkwan // "Wait first na Piengkwan."
5: He must feel at bit guilty for dragging Dom along when Dom was still hungover. ;p

He also had that usual death glare like he had when Pope and Porshe were near Chalida. Then ... 

1, 2, & 3: Pouting, Teasing, Comforting
4, 5, & 6: Obvious flirting and romantic innuendos

Time is one of those things money can't buy and Mark has spared many in his busy schedule to see "Piengkwan." 

Other minor facts: Dom and Kan both have their own girlfriends during this time (Dom had just recently broke up with Linda). Mark is the only one publicly single though he is of course rumored to be dating Vill again because they supposedly have just "returned." 

@Jimieyoushie

No one here has pointed out something particular on Chalida's shirt when she gave Prin a facial. 

mmgjp314 said:
hello guys, long time no talk hahah I'm in a mood of asking this one question, "Are they dating now?" haha But seriously, those hugs, holding hands, smiles, and stares are just really natural and genuine/sincere now, compared to the older pictures you guys can compile. It's totally not like the past when they were still kind of awkward and doing it on purpose, now these motions and expressions are like so natural and genuine.

They've been "dating" for a long time now.

Maiko^_^ said:
Lol, it has never gone away, in my opinion.  ;) I've seen Mteamers keeping this thread alive way past its cancellation date. Let's just say the M fever is growing high again.  :D

All along it was a fever 
A cold sweat hot-headed believer 
I threw my hands in the air I said show me something 
He said, if you dare come a little closer 

Round and around and around and around we go 
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know 

Not really sure how to feel about it 
Something in the way you move 
Makes me feel like I can't live without you 
It takes me all the way 
I want you to stay

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol at the snapshot saying that she's an airhead. Weird. I was eating the green airhead candy when I read it. When I saw your post, I literally grinned 'till it hurt! So glad you're still alive!! And have come to visit us. Sabaidee boh ai?
:D Thanks for sharing your words with us once again. Can't wait 'till your other hypothesis comes true. I can't wait to find out what it was too. *sigh* Usually I don't really like it when time goes fast but at this moment, I want Mteam to finally *ahem ahem*. ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ai sabaidee. Kid hord Nong lae took kon lai lai. Though I will have to hibernate soon. 555

And I think you have a vague idea of what we're referring too. You're a real Mteam fan after all. :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I admire you mintwix. You are bilingual and that is very amazing! 

*Yep, Mark and Chalida have been dating for A LONG time now, just in secrecy that is sometime quite deceiving.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
MINT w/nok but she doesn't know the detail??? then producer??Ja?? corrected her, a lakorn w/Jett???  she spoke softly and inaudible....

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Mint's next lakorn with Jett? I'm ok with him, hope he didn't make her downgraded again. Two lakorn Mint worked with Jett, she just played second role

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hanbok

Jett is Maker Group. Also, I'll get to your pm soon. :)

almond said:
Mint's next lakorn with Jett? I'm ok with him, hope he didn't make her downgraded again. Two lakorn Mint worked with Jett, she just played second role

Don't worry too much. Worrying too early is needless stress na. It's like that saying: "Worrying is so dumb. It's like carrying an umbrella waiting for it to rain." :) uzik.