[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Jett Makes really good lakorn. Theirs SNNT,Ruk Patiharn, and TRRR (Filmimg) that's all I know but their all good. Jett makes really good and cute chemistry Lakorns to watch. I'm hoping is Mint does do a lakorn with Jett, Jett should make her the leading role, I'm tired of second roles. I really hope they will Pair her up with Film R. He is so cute and good looking. I think they'll suit each other.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
@ fantastic_27 he also maked Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying and Jai Rao ^^

mintwix said:
@Hanbok

Jett is Maker Group. Also, I'll get to your pm soon. :)

Don't worry too much. Worrying too early is needless stress na. It's like that saying: "Worrying is so dumb. It's like carrying an umbrella waiting for it to rain." :) uzik.

I know, sometime I just think aimlessly. I will try patiently waiting for further information about Chalida :) 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sam Num Nuer Thong, that was P'Ja's lakorn. 

Regarding P'Jett again. For those who care about labels and titles, akutamatada. He did offer Chalida the nang aek role in Ton Ruk Rim Rua before the role was given to Kim. :) I stress, for those who care about labels and titles. 55555 I personally don't care.

But most importantly, whether actors get "upgraded or downgraded" aren't necessarily determined by the producers anyway. The Channel makes the final decision. I.E. When Margie was pulled out of Kaen Sanaeha. Usually, Chalida fans who have been following her since 2010 would also know it was actually Chalida's choice to sacrifice many of the nang aek roles that were offered to her in 2011. (One of the reasons why I also learned she is not worth "waiting for"). Then again, two years is a long time ago. Or not.  :rolleyes:

Mayhaps I am being too critical but I think fans in the Thai lakorn world can be rather narrow-minded and superficial when they care so much about the title of nang aek or even pra aek. When I watch jdramas like Gokusen, Hana Kim, Hana Yori Dango, Zettai Kareshi, Liar Game, Dekichatta Kekkon, Orange Days, Summer Snow etc. - I am always impressed that many of these actors all had a chance to play lead, secondary, supporting roles, etc.throughout their careers.  A good number switched back and forth between these "statuses" many times and it had nothing to do with being "upgraded or downgraded." It had to do with the suitability of their characters. Maybe it's my bias, but I always thought they were all very charming and exuded their own unique presence and charm - whether they played lead, secondary, or supporting. (I can't say the same thing for Thai actors in Thai lakorns). Some actresses who play mainly secondary characters are also more popular than those who they played second too. I don't think the media or their fans have ever made an issue out of this or cared what labels and titles they were given. The actors delivered in their performances and that's what left impressions on the viewers.

But the mentality among Thai fans and perhaps Thai actors are very different. More narrow. If they can avoid it, I believe Kob and Anne would never want to play mother roles. 555555 For consumers of Thai lakorns, the nang aek status is still overrated and glorified.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^Amen minty Amen lmao

Whatever roles Chada takes up on, I'm fine with it. After she graduates, we'll be seeing her more for sure. For ex: Matt. Her first priority was also school :) she graduated and what do you see now, her accepting lakorns left and right.

Patience is a virtue when it comes to being Chalidas fan:)

I am still very proud of the Medta Production for winning an award <3 NM2 still lives on <3

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mintwix

miss you~~~ 

@Jimieyoushie

No one here has pointed out something particular on Chalida's shirt when she gave Prin a facial.
ok, I am here:)

I like all you said about chalida's brothers.your exposition always so perfect @mint.
logic and body language & micro-expressions always be the best way to show us truth.
I like your perfect logic in your comments~~~always~~~~

I also want to show sth from mteam's micro-expressions.
this when the woman mention pupaa, look at chalida's expression~··

If you think this is a girl's attitude for her boyfriend when someone mentioned her bf, I suspect such feelings can keep for how long 55555. if like someone think they are really dating, I just feel so sorry for pupaa. and our girl just so bad5555555555555555

about mark's "return".it's maybe another trick game, not just for fans and media,maybe also for the airhead girl.55555

did you notice this? just like before my feeling for the all things and their state. seems like before the day, the airhead girl did somethings made our boy angry for her,and so helpless. (I remember so many moments ,mark really so helpless for chalida~~~~~)

PS:but why I like this moment, 555555.......this show us more "really" about them......anyone if you  have been have a bf, you must will know what relationship, there will be such expression and status......

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol Thai ppl r crazy about status...I agree it more about the role.....sometime the 2nd pairing is much more interesting and fun than the Main pra'nang....

I won't notice it either unless it's screen-cap...owww...I been through all those and repeat many times >.<

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Jai Rao was a Lakorn Thai production
@mintwix: Jai Rao was a Maker Group  production, I'm sure ;)
Anyway, Usually i don't care too much about lead role or supporting role. But now It's hard to see Mint in lakorn, so I want she in n'ek to see her more   :lmao:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Jimieyoushie I miss you too.

About Ironmark (Sometimes BatMark 555) and Cat Chalida, I think we can recall some moments when P'Miang tagged Chalida last year.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/bat-mark-cat-chalida/

On April 9th this year, both also expressed how much they miss each other and P'Miang suggested they need to go watch a movie together. From my understanding, it seems as if this is a habit for them.

Mint: Fight, fight na ka. Miss you.
Miang: Miss you, miss you. :kiss: I so want to go watch a movie.

So a few days ago, Mark, Miang, Dom, Kan, P'Pui, Ploy and etc went to watch Ironman 3. Somehow, I just think it would not be so surprising if Chalida was invited since she is familiar with many of these people. It's like how Mark tends to hang out with the Plengpanichs family and the truth is, Chalida tends to also be invited but she passed up on them probably because the meetings would be too "public." (She prefers to troll around with Pupa in public 5555555 As someone who used to adore her a lot, it may surprise some if I say Mark is too good for her. He must love her a lot to endure her childishness. Then again, they take turns being pains in the arse).  The week that Chalida wore that "I love you babe" top was also around the same time Mark obsessively uploaded 3-4 quotes from Robert Downey Jr. aka Ironman.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
I also want to show sth from mteam's micro-expressions.
this when the woman mention pupaa, look at chalida's expression~··

If you think this is a girl's attitude for her boyfriend when someone mentioned her bf, I suspect such feelings can keep for how long 55555. if like someone think they are really dating, I just feel so sorry for pupaa. and our girl just so bad5555555555555555

I have this expression on my face when I am politely rejecting someone. 55555555555555 Then again, it wasn't so polite when she called Pupa "childish." LMAO. M&M are annoying rascals but Chalida more than Prin these days. Recently, she also said she doesn't want people to say she is "dating" Pupa. LOL. Little girl is ridiculous. 

almond said:
@mintwix: Jai Rao was a Maker Group  production, I'm sure ;)
Anyway, Usually i don't care too much about lead role or supporting role. But now It's hard to see Mint in lakorn, so I want she in n'ek to see her more   :lmao:

Thx. I will go reedit my post.  Giving wrong or misleading information is something I'm really picky about - no matter how minor or major the issue :)  But it IS a "lakorn Thai" production. 55555555

About Chalida again, at least the channel didn't give her the role of Looksorn in Sai See Plerng. I wouldn't have mind and granted, scheduling probably plays a factor in the decision, but the elders must be scanning various roles for her.

P.S. I also forgot to point out that it seems like Chalida was more interested in mentioning her next lakorn is with Nok Chatchai. It's like she totally forgot about Jett's production. Ja had to insert that Chalida may also have a lakorn for Jett otherwise Chalida would not have mentioned this. (Then again, the airhead girl seem rather confused when asked about her next lakorn. 55555) So like I said back in January, I think if M&M were given a choice instead of being assigned by the elders, they would choose to work with P'Nok. Working with Medta & Mahiniyom will give them so much convenience in varied ways including for their personal relationship. Just look at the way Prin dragged Dom to the set of KCR. 555555555555 It's too bad for some of you since I know many prefer to see Chalida expand her wings. Prin and Chalida on the other hand, looooovvvveeeeeee  Medta  & Mahaniyom.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanks! Your surely miss here!! Love the complilations.... ...I find they r both guilty of being "childish"...technically they are a child...their frontal cortex isn't fully form...

I can forgive it...guilty myself with those silly antic in my early yrs.....

I would love both to expand their horizon...they r young they got time...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't care too much about production is semi true in my case. Haha after seeing lakorn a from a certain production and they tend to make the same mistake right after their next project, my feelings for them is pretty much negative lol Jett's Lakota r good in the begging but ends up w a horrible middle and end.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OH MINT!!! I MISS YOU SO
MUCH!!!! and YOUR ESSAYS! OR WORDS OF WISDOM! EHEHEHE

I actually miss this whole thread...LOL....finally have time to
write an non-educational essay. LOL

Oh i noticed her top! Especially the bat’s or cat women....was
just waiting for someone to point it out.

LMAO! Airhead! If it was an anti-fan i may have been pissed.
But i just couldn’t help but laugh.

I think the character/role is the most important, there are
so many supporting actors who have stronger roles than the lead, and sometimes
outshine, in the end their career is longer etc etc because they are more versatile
and have many strengths.  It could be my
bias but i think Chalida’s role in both Tawan Deud and Rak Patiharn were really
important. I’m a fan who would like to see both of them work with other’s and
meet back again every 2 years, so a yr or so break from onscreen love...ehehehe....off
screen is a different story. Even if they don’t work together, they still find
time to meet and talk =) we just don’t get to see it every time.

Hrmmmm...Pupa! i hate that subject...but i’m ready to read a
3000 word essay if you’re gonna write one =)...I’m sorry but there is just
something about him that annoys me....overall i think its a good advertising/marketing
campaign for Bonanza...*meh...i  mean its
free right?!....i saw Aff’s comment about him buying her that jacket...ermmmm?!?!
no comment here (maybe elsewhere *@  JIMIEYOUSHIE,
i will soon)

It must be hard for Chalida’s brother’s, trying to protect
their sister...but like you said...she feeds it to them, what people see and
what she says, i don’t blame people for questioning her.  I do at times, not their relationship, but
just what is she thinking?!

Hahahahah Mark and Vill return, reporters actually saw her
before they saw him, but she semi ran away and didn’t answer about it, telling
them she had another job to go to and to go see her there, but not sure if they
did or not, didn’t see any news. Then mark’s interview came out....time is
always the factor, but i guess it isn’t for Piengkwan...

Oh and that clip of mteam being released, that paparazzi shot
where Boy was there to....if i remember correctly it was released just before
songkran, Chalida went to japan and Mark went to chiangmai i wanted to know if
they would get asked about it, but then of course pic’s on ig emerged from both
japan and chiangmai and then there was a new interest for
reporters....hrmmmm....maybe i’m just over thinking things, because the clip
wasn’t that big of a deal, but definitely spazz worthy for us!

Chalida and Miang, surely miss each other alot =)....i still
really wanna know when was the first time they met. Just curious. It looks like
they have bonded together well  and think
of each other. Miang went to the Ch3 soccer event, but according to their
comments, they didn’t get to see each other,....i wonder if Miang bonds well
with all of her brother’s co stars.

@ smilez

Totally agree, patience is a virtue when it comes to being a
Chalida fan. Actually it is if your an M&M fan....=)...and there’s a lot of
things you don’t get about them, but just gotta understand, does that even make
sense?! Oh well it’s late.

But i’m so happy that we have some news from her about her
next lakorn, and there’s 2 lined up Yipee!!! I also felt that she seemed a
bit  reluctant (?) to say she had another
lakorn with P’Nok...I’m guessing its because of the whole love child thing. All
the other girls have already started with their next lakorn, i’m excited to
find out what she has next =) . I’d like to see Chalida work with P’Aof again
though, i think he is a great director and the scripts he gets are usually
really good, but i guess his ‘love child’ is Taew. But like MINT said, their
schedules and what the elders decide play a huge role in the decision making
process.

I also want to know what Mark has lined up next, i need to
see him with different people! But Chalida again would be nice, seeing as NM2
got banned. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@hippo

KT you too. Thank you for always supporting me na. :kiss:

About why you, myself, and some fans may not like Pupa, I think it's obvious is it not? Well, then again, people's vision may not be the same but for me it is clear: the hiso has done nothing to show us that he sincerely cares for the airhead girl. He really is just riding on Chalida's fame because whether they are dating or not there is no need for him to feed the rumors so aggressively (like I said before - I have never seen anything like this 555555 Look at all the real couples - they don't show off this much). Chalida is basically allowing Pupa to destroy her creditably when she lets him follow her around yet she persistently denies any romantic relationship with him. People who firmly believe they are dating can call her a liar or "strawberry" since that's the image she wants to send out.

But no one here should feel guilty about disliking Pupa. 555555 Chalida's brothers don't like him either even if they pretend to be friendly and close. You will realize the people who don't like Pupa are usually the ones who sincerely cares about the airhead girl. I can't imagine any good boyfriend encouraging negative perceptions towards his girlfriend.

@spanky

Your wish may come true or is coming true. I remember you like to say a number of times that your favorite role from Sam Bai Mai Thao is the middle sister who is a tomboy. When I was a tiny, tiny child, I think I must have watched SBMT before but I don't remember much at all. I don't remember the plot, story-line, characters, etc. Nada. All I remember is just the face of the tomboy nang aek (and maybe her clothes)  and her epic presence. It was just a vague impression that I still remember to this day since I liked tomboy nang aeks back then. 55555 But other than this single description, I don't recall anything else. 55555

If things go as planned, Chalida will be playing the middle sister aka the tomboy in Sam Bai Mai Thao.

Credit: Khaosod

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXlOVEE0TURVMU5nPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE15MHdOUzB3T0E9PQ==

P.S.

For Chalida's lakorn with Nok,some people suspect she may be paired with Mark again. MTEAM were also rumored in Sam Bai Mai Thao together but we don't know if they will still be paired in this one. Just like how P'Oui Nonzee is looking for another pra aek for "The Letter 2" <---- Which, they are actually changing the name for this movie actually. It will be called "My Line" instead of "The Letter 2." 

I just think it's incredible how MTEAM can be rumored for so many projects together but none has yet to be confirmed. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo: oh definitely ESP when it comes to M&M as well :) you wait you get a treat hahaahah !

@mintty:
Thank you for the new updates. I'll be looking forward to further confirmation :D Yay she got the tom boy role :) I cant to see this role change of hers !!! I believe she'll make a super cute tough tomboy >< Excited to see who her new pra'ek will be. If it ain't Mark, it's all good, but if it is him......runs to the corner *fangirl screams :p

hippo

sarNie Adult
@SMIELZ....LOL.....i'll running to the corner with you....LOL

@MINT :flowers:  :thumbsup:  will always be your supporter!
And almost every time i read what you write, you just take
the words right out of my mouth and sometimes your post are SUPER SPAZZ
WORTHY....’BORK THONG! FIN SOOT SOOT! :woot2:  :woot:

Like right now!!!! :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot2:  :woot:  SO SO SO SO SO SO happy that Chalida will
be playing the tomboy. I don’t remember this at all, i don’t think i ever saw
it, but i watched the opening ost....and plus i love tomboy nang eaks....i have
a thing for them...lol....i love it when they turn into a gorgeous girl towards
the end.  I’m not a huge fan of the weak
nang eaks. When there’s a mix i always love the tomboy. YAY! Now for fitting
and waiting to see who the rest of the cast will be. I’m not bothered at all
about her character being main or not, i believe her character will stand
out....as i’ve been told by my mum, she loves Oum and she really enjoyed this
movie. YAY! Thanks so much for the update. Hopefully there are no last min
changes.

I saw P’oui post a pic of himself and James Ji today, they
just met, but i’m hoping that he will be in one of Meta’s next lakorn or NM3 or
‘My Line’....and of course with their love child nang eak...ehehehe.  can’t wait to see James Ji with Chalida one
day.

Yeah it is funny how Mteam are rumoured to be in so many
projects together....sometimes i feel like she is rumoured with him in almost
every possible up coming lakorn. I’d rather a confirmation than rumours. So that
we don’t have so much hope. *sigh Mteam! When the day comes that they meet
again....i’m sure we will all go as crazy as ever and NM2 thread will prob be
dead....LOL....coz we will all be crazy and alive in their new thread.  Hopefully their next lakorn doesn’t get
banned....LOL

Well here’s another interview from the AIS event. P’Jack
(the reporter) seems to be more understanding of Chalida’s responses. I like
watching P’Jack she/he’s not bias, well she doesn’t show it when asking, i like
how it’s more laid back and like a casual talk with a friend and in the end she always asks them work related questions, which makes them happy. I think this one is really clear....P’jack
asked if Pupa said anything to her because she seems to be close to P’Mark
lately, she said no and that she and mark have been ‘pee-nong’ for a very long
time and that between her and pupa its just friends so he has not right to say
anything anway......i believe this is something similar to the childlish
comment she made ...LOL.

The girls on the news desk, however, that’s a different
story. ...but i guess its true what they said....they say they are just friends
but the pic’s we see say otherwise.

credit: cityloveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdncjyf41i0

Then there are these 2 clips, with many more reporters,
kinda  the same questions, but don’t
involve Mark, just Pupa and japan, but this time, there was a photo of them
walking together somewhere....the photo they showed is one from last year! Ermmmm???
I liked the part where she said to them...the answer is the same as when i gave
the last interview – in relation to japan. It’s like they are trying to make
news out of......, but i guess at that point, there was no air in her
head....LOL.  ‘Nang roo tun jaaa’....LOL. 

credit: pookidteungkhunna2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34cH66bq1s

credit: rakdara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT2UK9Th7vY

btw she is just absolutely gorgeous at this event!, lover her outfit and hair. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yahoooo @hippo thanks for some more news update ! Geeeezus the news reporter won't be dropping the pupa subject any time soon but they dropped the news of M&M when Mark caressed nongs back hahaahah I used caress 555 and what about that pic from the hospital where they both were basically holding hands with the white rose !? Tor urieeeee

Eeeeeks girl we have the same mind ! Lets bombard nonzees IG about JJ being the potential pra'ek for The Line :) heheehe as I did for Dan hahaahah ! It can be JJ and Mints chance lol give p'oui some ideas :) he's def growing more on me :D

I love how all of Chadas upcoming work involves marks name lmao !! Too good to be true keekekek
Was the clip from her event with Great, Bella and Ken!? If it was, she looked beautiful ! Ahahajah grate and mint looked gorgeous together as well :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awesome, The tomboy character was Hilarious...she a shrew...bold..snide comments...that be awesome if that true...it'slike Ploykwan character but better....I re-watched it and LMAO at what she says...

Mint looks gorgeous in the event! I dunno about Pupa, don't care for him....I dunno what Mint doing...I guess using my experience...it doesn't seem so odd?? Maybe??...they could just be friends? R he using her for fame like Mintwix  suggested??? 

..I have more "guys" friends than girls....I go out to eat, shopping, talk on the phone and stuff with them all the time...My b/f knows...we trust each other..hahaha....full disclosure...if he has an issue we discuss it..... most guys are less drama...