[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
@hippo

KT you too. Thank you for always supporting me na. :kiss:

About why you, myself, and some fans may not like Pupa, I think it's obvious is it not? Well, then again, people's vision may not be the same but for me it is clear: the hiso has done nothing to show us that he sincerely cares for the airhead girl. He really is just riding on Chalida's fame because whether they are dating or not there is no need for him to feed the rumors so aggressively (like I said before - I have never seen anything like this 555555 Look at all the real couples - they don't show off this much). Chalida is basically allowing Pupa to destroy her creditably when she lets him follow her around yet she persistently denies any romantic relationship with him. People who firmly believe they are dating can call her a liar or "strawberry" since that's the image she wants to send out.

But no one here should feel guilty about disliking Pupa. 555555 Chalida's brothers don't like him either even if they pretend to be friendly and close. You will realize the people who don't like Pupa are usually the ones who sincerely cares about the airhead girl. I can't imagine any good boyfriend encouraging negative perceptions towards his girlfriend.

@spanky

Your wish may come true or is coming true. I remember you like to say a number of times that your favorite role from Sam Bai Mai Thao is the middle sister who is a tomboy. When I was a tiny, tiny child, I think I must have watched SBMT before but I don't remember much at all. I don't remember the plot, story-line, characters, etc. Nada. All I remember is just the face of the tomboy nang aek (and maybe her clothes)  and her epic presence. It was just a vague impression that I still remember to this day since I liked tomboy nang aeks back then. 55555 But other than this single description, I don't recall anything else. 55555
 If things go as planned, Chalida will be playing the middle sister aka the tomboy in Sam Bai Mai Thao.

Credit: Khaosod
 http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXlOVEE0TURVMU5nPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE15MHdOUzB3T0E9PQ==

P.S.

For Chalida's lakorn with Nok,some people suspect she may be paired with Mark again. MTEAM were also rumored in Sam Bai Mai Thao together but we don't know if they will still be paired in this one. Just like how P'Oui Nonzee is looking for another pra aek for "The Letter 2" <---- Which, they are actually changing the name for this movie actually. It will be called "My Line" instead of "The Letter 2." 

I just think it's incredible how MTEAM can be rumored for so many projects together but none has yet to be confirmed. 
Lol that's what I think about how Chalida's brothers feel about Pupa too, and it sure does come out quite obvious. If they really like him, one of them wouldn't compare him to the baby, and they wouldn't defend their sister from the rumors she have with him, and stuff. They may be friendly and all but what they are doing sure does show that they dislike him haha I'm one of them, we're together in this hahah

And I find it different when it comes towards Chalida and Mark. Because despite Mark being an actor and all but including a regular guy, Chalida's brothers seems to be bond with him more than Pupa. Whenever Mark and Chalida post up pictures of them being all romantic and some fans be all saying they must be secretly dating or blah blah blah, her brothers seems to not be all defensive and all for her, and they even support them wholeheartedly. MTeam even have one of them being their fans, which Chalida's youngest brother, he seem to be the most supportive for them haha I'm starting to feel that her brothers are more closer to Mark than Pupa for these reasons haha

Anyways, talking about Chalida's chance of being in SBMT, I'm getting very excited for Chalida :) and her role, I would love to see her as a tomboy, hope she receive this role. I also don't remember anything about this lakorn either, I don't even remember watching it also lol haha Anyways, if she's not pairing with Mark in this lakorn, then the second person I would pick will be James Jirayu :) If Mark will be in this lakorn, I think he would highly have the main role guy, serious, but romantic business man, however I think he can be the player guy too, the third character. He kind of fit that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
1 pk is much older..close to the father age....other pk is the 1 of the sis bf....the tomboy pk is adorable...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just the thought of it makes me wanna scream.....

Mark is reserved to have another lakorn with P'Nok.....and Chalida announced she has another lakorn with P'Nok so ........

You fill in the blanks keekekek

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, Mark will have another lakorn with Nok's production?? To me, I don't think I will want to see him in another Nok's lakorn. I know he's close with them but I want to see him work with other production. I actually want him to be in one of Off's lakorn but not in a horror lakorn though. Hahaha.. He always be doing horror lakorns, which I don't like. Lol. 

Well, I hope they give out more real and confirm updates on these projects. :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Somehow, I kinda find James J.'s similar to Mark in a way, as in their traits and characters-wise. James Ma is like the opposite of these two, however I find him playing well as Khun Chai Ronnapee just by as much as I've watched from the three parts of the series. Can't wait to see his and Chalida's part lol In real life, James Ma is totally the opposite of KCR hahah but he play well as that character so I give props for him from that :) I find James J. attractive in some ways, maybe because he has similar traits with Mark, like the playfulness, romantic, and a playboy-like traits, but other than that, I think he's alright, not ugly, not very good-looking, but cute though hahah I would like to see him with Chalida one day. Hope this wish will come true haha

PS. I can't wait to see MTeam reunited again! :D ALTHOUGH, I want to see them with the others as well, especially Mark. I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy. His majority nang eak's are mainly Chalida and Kim lol However, I will be really happy at the same time if M&M reunited again, according to the previous incidence. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awhhhhhh it's so cute. Idc b/c JM and MM are cute and hot. I love them the same but MM a little bit more. I thought M&M had a first kiss in PLR when Mark was giving her CPR. I think SOMONE on this thread said it was real. Maybe Hippo??? Idk.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Mark is going to be one moody, aggressive man after seeing that picture of them ( Chalida&Jame ) kissing. And will he comment on her instagram or ignore it?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ignore it 555 !

I'm happy Chalida's stepping out of the box. Her decision to do the kissing scene is actually daring (= especially coming from her lol
Chalida's first wedding and kissing scene is with James Oh hooooooooh ehheheeh :) MJ JM are cuteeee na ehhehe !
rak M&M samur...mai koey plien :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think this is the only LOVE scene Mark excused himself from 55555 P'Mark probably made himself stayed at home because he didn't want to witnessed his Nong jubjub N'James...or the other way around N'James JUBJUB his Nong ;p num dtaa ja laiii ja laiiii heheheeh

@mm; ahem that one scene where he gave her CPR hajaajaj