[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
What does P'Aff say about Mint in the clip?

And which production want Mint in their lakorn above? I cannot read Thai.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awh sad how Chalida won't get the role with James. Ugh stupid P'Oui first you want her and now you don't you should get slap, but I truly understand his reason why he doesn't want Chalida. I understand that he doesn't want to ruin her reputation as a good actress already, and since "The letter 2" will have a lot of hate and slap kiss he doesn't want people to know we as a bad actress because most of the roles Chalida play are innocent and sweet.

The link that's was on Chalida FB is talking about how James J and Mint C will be in a lakorn together. Idk that's what it saids.????

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Awh sad how Chalida won't get the role with James. Ugh stupid P'Oui first you want her and now you don't you should get slap, but I truly understand his reason why he doesn't want Chalida. I understand that he doesn't want to ruin her reputation as a good actress already, and since "The letter 2" will have a lot of hate and slap kiss he doesn't want people to know we as a bad actress because most of the roles Chalida play are innocent and sweet.

The link that's was on Chalida FB is talking about how James J and Mint C will be in a lakorn together. Idk that's what it saids.????
I don't think he say he don't want her, on the interview, Mint say it up to the Ch, because her main focus it lakorn not movie

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh,, thxs tho. I can't watch the video on my phone sooo ya, but what P'Oui said was true. He didn't want to ruin her reputation as a good actress already.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she said that P'oui is talking about it to her...but she part of the lakorn and the "company/organization" so they "Grown Up" will talk and decide....she said if there a lakorn at the time of movie then she can't do the movie

so again, up in the air...not no but not yes

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they let her do the movie. But whatever suits her, I will still contiune following;) I love chalida. Hopefully she pairs up with nadech soon or marioo ;)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Awww....sad that Chalida probably won't be in the Letter 2, but then again, nothing's truly confirmed until it's the fitting. Still hoping for MTEAM to reunite and for Chalida to pair up with many others. Love Chalida, awaiting all of her works.