[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Zhajakzkskskxkslalalal wtcrappoppo !!!!

I am in total shock !!!!! How ironic is this ? I honestly didn't know anything about M&M having an event together on July 1st ! Whaaaaa ! And it has to do with smelling ! I just have to share this with ya because I uploaded this not too long ago
And titled it, @mintchalida hom cheun jai

One of M&M FC member commented on the other pic I uploaded and said : July 1st meet them both at CTW 4.00 pm.

So I immediately came here lol

And read what hippo shared ! Omg I am in disbelief ! Whaaaaaaaa ! No lies ! Omggggggg tell me why I sound like I'm lying ? Lmao ommmggggg

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Speaking of M&M's upcoming event, sometimes they get contacted about six months early (but I think this should be rare. 6 months in advance is a long time hahaha). Jimieyoushie had shared a tidbid to me I think last year or early this year where they were contacted by one of the organizers it seems. Since M&M now share Ploy as one of their mutual managers, this should also not be as difficult as before. Also, it is impossible M&M don't keep in touch for both personal and work-related matters. Huhu.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Hope nothing changes. Miss them together. An event is the best can do for now.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Nong Nati

Thank you for your kinds words ja. But you know, there are many types of mteam fans lol. Also, like I told Smilez, this factor is one of the ways I detect the phonies. HAHAHAHA !!! However, perhaps, for most people, a more appropriate word is "appreciate." In return, I also warmly appreciate the respect you ladies have given me. Arigatou. :kiss:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I get your picture Ipsmilez. Hahah the hearts he's smelling from her hahaha. Ya I wish i was going there not watch them from a laptop! EEERRRGGG!!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mintwix said:
@Nong Nati

Thank you for your kinds words ja. But you know, there are many types of mteam fans lol. Also, like I told Smilez, this factor is one of the ways I detect the phonies. HAHAHAHA !!! However, perhaps, for most people, a more appropriate word is "appreciate." In return, I also warmly appreciate the respect you ladies have given me. Arigatou. :kiss:
That's right :p hahaahha !

July 1st, I'm waiting lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, off-topic, is Mark really 6ft.? lol. Sorry, just have to ask. His profile says he's 183cm., and that is 6ft. Well, he is athletic, so I'm not surprised, but is he really 6 feet tall? haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
@MINTWIX

Oiiii…..Kit teng soot soot!!!!!....i
miss reading your essays so badly……I was so happy to see your post….the first
thing that came to mind was…..MINTWIX is A LIVEEEE!!!!!!!! LOL

I remember watching a clip, where
P’Nok Chat said that he was thinking of bring P’Nok Sinjai in to help, because
their company can only produce one lakorn per year and they want to produce
more.  I’ve also seen in a few interviews
that all the Meta elders mention that they want M&M to pair in a another
lakorn, movie….but *sigh….romance and M&M that’s one of the genres I want
to see them both in most….or a bickering type one, where the nang eak is a
little feisty…..but like you said ‘higher up’ and M&M….*sigh…

LOL M&M & N&N…me like!

Hrmmm Mark and Bella…..i’m not a
fan of her’s …but at least it is a new actress for him.

Thanks for clarifying na ja

Kekekeke @SMILEZ I love that pic
and the title you gave it…..

I have never believed that they
don’t keep in touch on a regular basis. It’s too hard to believe with this
group….being contacted 6mths prior to the date is a long time, but if they are ‘hot’
then I guess that would be the case with their schedules right?

UMA has been producing a lot of
evening lakorns lately, but I remember back in their days, if it was an action
lakorn, UMA was one of the best…but don’t know how they will do now.  It’s good that Chalida will get to work with
other production teams and a new pra eaks.

The latest news I’ve heard is
that P’Aof is preparing a new lakorn for Bomb and Taew. So I wonder if he will
still be in cubic. Also there is an article someone posted in the SBMT thread
that the boys will be Mark-Boy-Ken and the girls will be Chalida-Kim-Taew……judging
from their current schedules that I know off….ken has 2 lakorns he is filming,
and everyone else has one….and Maker group are busy with the rising sun series,
which they hope to air by the end of the yr or start of next year….so then….i’m
guess the will start with this by the end of the year, seeing as Chalida only does
one lakorn at a time, with the exception that she is on her school holiday
period, where lakorn’s may overlap……..i actually thought they would bring Preem
in to play as the youngest sister, because Chalida was supposed to be the
tomboy character….but no firm confirmations yet…..as in no fitting, opening or
filming…. So I guess we just gotta wait.

When you girls are watching
Ronapee…do you girls get side tracked when you see scenes,  that we all know Prin was present at???….all
the scenes just happen to be cute, romantic scenes…kekekekeke

Most of the girls are 170cm+ and
when they wear heals they are still a little shorter than the boys so I guess
he is 6ft…..i think most of them are at least 178 now days…the guys that is. You
can tell when they are shorter, because the tall girls can’t wear heals near
them.

ITS JULY 1ST
TOMORROW!!!!!

OUR DAY HAS COME!

Fingers crossed that there are
still no changes. And that these two will make us all very happy!!!! And that
elders will not be able to resist the cheering from all fans and finally put
them in a complete lakorn together. If so they will put us all on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Are you girls ready?!?!?!
just one close pic of them where he is close to test her 'hom'ness'....LOL....that will make me  :clap2:  :wub:  :yahoo:  :clap:

i just hope we don't all get excited and go crazy early  for nothing. 
also hoping that the care taker group who will be with them release a lot of bts pics....

will see you all again tomorrow!!! in here!!!! we have a date to either go crazy or cry!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@hippo
I am shaking!!!! Wow. P'Mark is tall. My bf is 2 inches shorter than him. I'm 1 inch shorter than my bf. Okay kind of off topic.
But MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SHAKING!! I've been so sidetracked with writing my stories and sleeping in (hey my daily routine is to wake up at 5 A.M. ok?) that I didn't keep track of the date. I barely noticed it was Friday yesterday until I checked YouTube and saw Khun Chai Ronnapee's new part was uploaded. Can't wait 'till tomorrow!! Eh it's already tomorrow for Thailand. 10:31 P.M. here in Cali so is it 10:31 A.M. in Thailand?