Ch3 New Actress

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of new actresses and most are mixed too. good to see them promoting more new faces but hopefully they wont forget about the other newbies like matt, margie, taew. theres so many already. my new fav. is yaya and susie, and bow. hope bow can be n'ek one day though

Merit

sarNie Adult
My two that grabbed my attention is Yaya and Gijee...yeah, channel 3 is quite full. I think soon everyone will get like one lakorn each. LOL...

tinah

sarNie Coma
goodness, yaya is so tall! wonder whats her height. looks like they went to a prom or something. mint was there too. maybe some ch3 event that they attended.

มิ้น ชาลิดา ญาญ่า อุรัสยา และ จีจี้ จอมขวัญ @งานนาฎราช

(yaya, gijee)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
here some other pictures. credits to http://www.chalidaclub.ob.tc/

To answer your question tinah, compared to the other girls, Yaya looks about the same height as Ploy Cherman, but I don't know since they're all wearing heels. Taew and Gijee look like they are the shortest out of those girls.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I like Yaya and susie best out of all. They stand out. Very gorgeous! the Gigee girl looks cute too. I hate MINT!!!! (her character only in the lakorn with mark though) hhahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow most of the girls were gorgeous! thats at the nakaraj awards. alot of ch3 stars attended

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
there all pretty, hopefully some of the one's i haven't seen can be actingwise too.
i like to see Bow play a nang'ek role. i really like her in "7 days to leave my wife" she was super funny.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
All of the actresses are pretty.. let see if they could act..
I want to see if they know how to act beside looking pretty. ^_^
Pretty face + no acting = they sucks! :angry:
Pretty face + Good acting = Got skills :lol:

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
from watching random clips and pictures, i'm liking Yaya
hopefully her acting is as good as she looks

kulyia

RUK
im happy that there are new faces. however i would enjoy it more if the newbies could start off as supporting roles.. So then i can have a clearer expectation of what im going to be seeing. Yaya is definitely my favorite atm. But however i havent seen her act yet but she is gorgeous. Yaya looks much better without all the makeup and curly hair as less makes her look younger. Kim looks too pretty that it doesnt look real lol. Mint, eh no comment. Gijee Jormkwan, she has HUGE bags under her eye. But very cute eyes however she looks wayy too young for Mart. I do enjoy watching lakorns with age gap however, if the nang ek still has the baby look to her then ill pass. Susie Susira looks hot, she'll probably be the next ploy and aump. Or maybe even poo lol. Bow Benjawan, she looks unique and different. She reminded me of cherry and Tanya. Im looking forward to her. Overall i think the newbies are too young for the pra 'eks in Ch3. Too young as in *still the baby look on them that it doesnt looks right*. But of course they could end up on my A list stars. Looking forward to it too :)

solin

sarNie Adult
They are all really pretty ! My favorite are Yaya and Gigee !
I find that Yaya is the pretiest amonf all of them.
However, they look in the same time so young.
Now CH3 has to promote new p'ek lol.