[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know huh? Anne's character is so selfish...I cried on that part where Ken said that she cares about her reputatiion more than the baby...she's so lucky he's doing all this for her...BUT then...she's still very cute...haha

tang071

sarNie Elites
i cant believe its ending next monday...urgh but ann continues to be stubborn to the last possible moment...she even walks away when she sees ken (from what i can tell from the previews) until ken says i love you. she better say i love you back after all those things she said to him. i hope they dont drag the eps out until the end when they resolve everything.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well anne is gonna be to ken showing him how she feels..so that should make up for it!..thats her character she loves him but dont let him know directly..cant wait for the ending

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh love this lakorn way too much!!! I'm going to be real sad when it end next week!!! I hope the ending is really sweet and cute to make up all the sadness in ep. 13 and 12.. I hope ken and ann do another lakorn together!!!

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
omg... i cant wait for the ending when they make up and stuff! but there is something bothering me... what is the baby's name!!! i know there wasnt a scene at the hospital for like which last name is ann gonna use. but i really wanna know if the baby was named or not. if not that is totally weird!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That part where Ken and Mark were outside waiting for Anne while she was preparing for labor and Mark pushed Ken saying that his job is done and for him to leave...I literally hit my computer screen, aiming at Mark...fudge!!! and I hurt my hand too...that bastard...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:sweat: episode 13 is very sad...i feel really really bad for ken...man i just want to punch mak in the face...he is so annoying..mak made me mad in the scene where Ann is about to give and nurse came out to ask who is the father..and he was like "I am"...man i just to punch in the face....i can't believe that is lakorn is ending next week...i feel like i just start watching this lakorn yesterday..and now its eding..so sad..but i can't wait to see the part where Ann sing to Ken :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
i agree with u Bee i hate mak hes so freakin annoyin i hope he suffers in the end i jus wanna smack some sense into his head that anne doesnt love him geez ..sorry mak jus got on my nerves...o and the the scene where i cried was when he was huggin his aunt and they were btoh cryin...so touchin...ahh....and i cant believe its ending soon it juss seemed like it s tarted yes turday well i hope i get to see mroe of ken an anne later in the future!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
some of its not all marks fault , because anne's so stubborn in it too, like how she was gonna refuse marks proposal but she chnaged her mind becasue she wanted to look like she never liked ken...feel sorry for ken

cecilia

Staff member
^but i still think like ANNa said..he have no right to take that position when the nurse ask for the dad..he have no right to claim that position when especially ken was right there..he at least need to get some pride..and let the man do his thing..not be so toughy and greedy..sometime..i wish i can go in and smack mak hard than what ANNA LECTURE him..what a shameless man..no matter what..he still need to take pride in himself..by sucking to what he believe is right sure make him look like a fool..in another hand..I CRIED so much because of ANN's behavior toward the man that she love or the father of her daughter....i felt that she shouldn't have push him aside..because of her and her pride..that's what lead thing to be like tihs..she didn't bother to show ken that she care a bit about him at all..and i understand where ken stand in this case..his anger was in the way..especially when he know that ann is honest, to a certain extend..he should just say what he ''intend'' to said instead of saying something against his will by saying that he feel bad and responsiblity..and yeah..its' sort sort of ann's fault again..cuz she shouldn't have lie to KEN about meeting that retard MAK..feel bad for KEN..i cried so much...

OOH..I LOVE THAT JAMIE..she's so cool..stand up to what she believe and make MAK look like a FOOL..you go girl..^^

can't wait til next week..i can't wait til ann confess her love..i felt so bad when ken was at home by himself..reading those baby book..*sighed*..ahh..why..why..why..ann is so mean to ken..

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
Will somebody lend me a bat so I can smack Mark already...UGH!!!
[post="142951"][/post]​
i'll lend you a bat and alluminium bat :angry:
hate marks character he should just let ken and ann be together at times like these (basically all the time ^^)

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..we should all camp out and hit that man and make sense of his life..I HATE MAK throughout the whole lakorn..