[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah, Tinah. I hope TV Pool is wrong. Shoot! We've been counting down the days and it has gotten shorter and now they extended longer. I'm praying TV Pool is so wrong!
they just want to torture us dont they..something has to go wrong..i hate waiting..im very impatient..lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! they do look like a real family..damn..ann and ken make a super cute couples..and their baby is just so cute..i can't wait for this lakorn to air...looking forward to it..thank you

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I love the second teaser!!! :wub: But too bad there no baby in there, but I get to see Ann and Ken living together like a lover couple...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
awwhhh,,,although im not really a fan of both ann and ken...this lakorn look cute and cant wait to watch it....i like this kind of lakorn...lol

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
ahaha it looks very funny! i cant waittttt!! Im already laughing at the teaser and i have no clue what theyre saying..i think thats a good sign. This is going to be soooo good! :)

lamour01

sarNie Egg
OMG, the teaser looks SO good! I can't wait until this lakorn airs! It looks like there are going to be a lot of sweet and funny scenes. ^^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tinah, thanks alot for sharing the wonderful summary, photos and teasers. This lakorn is going to be awesome!! Ken and Ann looks so adorable at their wedding ceremony. Can't wait for more details...It's getting more and more intense!!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
From the second teaser, "Oum Ruk" is too freaking darn cute. Ken and Ann are hilirious, but of course super duper HOT together. They look so good together. I definitely cannot wait any longer. :D :D :D