[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
in terms of pacific time it should be on around 4 or 5 am in the morning.

tinah

sarNie Coma
WOW 4 AM OR 5?..LOL..THATS WHEN EVERYONE IS SLEEPING..BUT IF I CUD WATCH IT..I WILL WAKE UP THAT TIME..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well according to Tinah's post

20:30 is

8:30 AM @ Eastern/Atlantic TimeZone

7:30 AM @ Mountain Time Zone

5:30 AM @ Pacific Time Zone....

:)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The list I posted was for North America...for Australia I think they have their own as well

AWST = Australian Western Standard Time
ACST = Australian Central Standard Time
ACDT = Australian Central Daylight Time
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time
AEDT = Australian Eastern Daylight Time
WCT = Western Central Time (unofficial time zone);

ning

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Well according to Tinah's post

20:30 is

8:30 AM @ Eastern/Atlantic TimeZone

7:30 AM @ Mountain Time Zone

5:30 AM @ Pacific Time Zone....

:)
[post="123580"][/post]​
actually the U.S. has 4 time zones...here's how it's suppose to be..

5:30 AM @ Pacific Time Zone

6:30 AM @ Mountain Time Zone

7:30 AM @ Central Time Zone

8:30 AM @ Eastern Time Zone

and if u don't know which time zone u live in then check out this map...

tinah

sarNie Coma
then mines is pacific time..i still cant watch it anyway..lol..ill just wait to here summary from other people who have seen it..its airing tommrow..finally no more waiting! :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
yay! yay! yay!! after many, many of months of anticipation.... it comes all down to watching it 5:30 in the morning!!! yay!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's some more pics credit Valy and the girls at Ann's forum and P'Pukie...I know the gals don't mind me stealing and sharing with ya girls here....the pixs are slightly dark...

I like how Num's here too with Anne they were in a lot of lakorns together and I like Num and Oh Pakjira and Jamie I like both girls...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate looking at nong lily..shes tooo cute..i want to carry her.. :wub: she looks just like her mother..p'anne..even though thats not her real mother..lol..but yeh..num has been in alot of lakorn with anne..and this time hes pair up with Oh P again..cant believe jamie went from nang rai to nang ek's best friend..thats good to see her change roles..i like her more nice..thanx bluemoon for sharing th epic with us before the lakorn airs..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it's actually airing tomorrow. Gosh, I'm so darn excited. Yep! All the anticipation has finally come to an ends (almost). Too bad most of us fans are from the States, so we might not get to watch it until end of the week, but if someone upload it here or Ann's forum, it'll be the "BOMB" lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i probaly wont be able to watch it until saturday..but oh well i can wait..atleast i know someone will be kind enough to upload it for us.. :D