[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree wtih everyone here. I'm like really crazy in love with this lakorn. Its so new and different very refreshing. I love ken charactor so much and Ann too they look so cute together. I love it when they fought during the commercial shoot.

Bou

sarNie Adult
the commercial shoot scene is my favourite soo far hhaa it made me laugh so much and i admit i like rewatched it a couple times lol.. i wonder if theres goin to any more funny scenes like this one i totally enjoyed this scene and this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope someone can get the summary before i do..because right now im still very busy with finalz..sorry if im alittle slow ilunnumandoil

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm watching it right now...lol...but do they show a preview for ep3?
yep it did..

Hmm okay im not so good at summarizing but ill try my best

2nd epi starts off anne having dinner with Mark in the restaurant. he just recently came back from America. Ken was spying on them and he was getting all jealous..lol..then he called jaime..its funny how jaime is anne's friend but shes telling ken everything..anyway..jaime said shes going to meet anne that day so she'll ask her what's going on between her and mark..when they met.. jaime ask whats up..and anne said mark just came back to thailand two days ago..and they're going to do photoshoots together..she wants mark to be her baby's dady not ken..later on..They both went to the doctors..anne didnt get the result yet but the doctor said theres a chance she will pregnant...anne said she still has hope..cuz she doesnt want to be pregnant..so she went exercising at the park..ken followed anne..when she saw him she ran away and try to hide behind the bushes..then he saw her..lol..its funny he kept mocking her..and yeh they was arguig..anne pushed him and he fell to the ground..anne walked away but ken stoped her by holding on to her legs..(that scene was sooo hilarious)..anne had to hold onto her pants from falling..he said he wont let her find another father for the baby..and she said he cant stop her..shes going to go all her way to find her baby a father..next day anne had to do a commercial..ken ask that guy(friend of anne) to be in the commercial too but anne didnt know ken was going to be in it..and when anne saw ken she was mad and yelling at her guy friend but they still went on with the commercial..during the commercial ken bump into anne then she started hitting him with her purse..people on the set was like what is going on..next thing you know..they're fighting on the street..pulling eachother's hair..anyway..ken and mark was in the bathroom..ken told mark..him and anne are in love and yeh when anne found out she got mad so she started hittin him..next day..anne/jaime went to the doctor again..he told them to come back in 2 weeks.. in able to actually see the baby..the doctor is unsure if shes really pregnant..its 50/50..jaime goes tell ken..ken went to the book store..looking for a pregnacy book..(so cute of him)..anne accepts to do a runaway..ken was worried..he went to see anne in her apartment..asking her why is she still modeling when shes pregnant..they had another argument like always talking smack to eachother..anne went upstairs to her apartment..ken follows her..she pretend to call the security on him..so he left..next day..ken went to anne's apartment again..asking her to change her mind about getting an abortion..or letting him take responsibility..looks like she was going to agree but noo..that mark guy came and interupt..so anne went with him..trying to make ken jealous..later on anne had to walk in the runaway..ken and jaime try to stop her from doing so..but anne doesnt know ken was there..jaime told anne her make up doesnt look the same as always so she told her to go in the bathroom..it was really the storage room..lol..ken push anne into the room..and locked her in there..anne called mark with her cell so he came to unlock the door for her..and yeh..while she was in the runaway..her dress was too tight on her..so that made her faint..anne went to the doctor next day..she thought maybe she wasnt pregnant..or her baby is gone..but the doctor said the baby is still there..so she got sad..ken went to the hospital too..he ask her what the doctor say..anne slap him..later that night jaime called ken..he ask her what happen stuff like that..jaime told him anne's going to find a dad for her baby..next day anne went on a couple of dates..her first date was chubby..2nd date the guy already had a kid..3rd date he's gay..ken came to the dude's house..got mad at anne..he was about to punch the doode..then the doode told him he was gay..lol..yeh that was basically all from epi 2..im not good with summarizing..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I luv Ken's expression during the shoot. He like :huh: "me.... I'm on... me"? He's too cute... i'm happy to see him in a comedy. He was so serious in song Rao. Seriously hot though :wub:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
So far I am enjoying this lakorn but Anne is too mean to Ken .. in a funny way though.. I've noticed something about Anne's wardrobe in every lakorn.. She gets the best cutest outfits for every lakorn that shes in no matter her status in the lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh thats what i notice about anne too..she always have on nice/pretty outfit in every lakorn..and her hair is always nice and different..i would love to have her stylist..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think this lakorn is going to be a big hit!!! so far... it's only 2 episodes and everyone is already sooo crazy.... even me... LOL... i really can't wait!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..i like ur banner sunstar!!..nong lily is soooo cute..its cute how the title Oum ruk..her face is inside the letter "O"..i hope it does become a big hit..seeing alot of people is already liking the first 2 episode already

Janie went on set of Oum ruk interviewing the cast or maybe just num/oh i didnt watch the clip yet..credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=LJZ3D79U

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx numfon for the link!..im soo happy for ken/anne..sucks that i cant read thai though..i want to see whats people saying

fan

sarNie Juvenile
just watched the first two episodes

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

Kane and Ann are so cute and crazy together... Ann is pretty as always and Kane is super Hot

i love how she beats on him especially during that commercial so halarious cant wait to see the rest of this