[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is too good to miss it. Absolutely love everything about it. Ann and Ken are so adorable. Love them! Can't wait for epi 5!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne and ken is number 1 on sesan poll yay for them :D credit to annthong from ann's forum for the news..anywho..sucks we wont be seeing epi 6..cuz epi 5 is getting even better..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Some news....I so like this lakorn...it's so cute

Credit to Swtannat

'Anne' Leaving Her Nang'ek Looks

I'd have to say that just the beginning is really interesting for the lakorn romantic-comedy "Oum Ruk" starring Anne Thongprasom and Ken Theeradeth.

For the hot scene that we brought you today, is a scene when Napat (Anne) has to model with Jasmin (Thook) for opening a famous perfume. There's also Mark (Thae) and Rachen (Ken) who came to see them and both of which does not like one another. While both models are walking on the cat walk Napat got the pregnant symptom and had a craving for flowers. The messy events started when Napat reached out for the flowers on Jasmin's head to eat, which was actually a fake flower.

This scene made Anne very shy because she has to wear a costume with leaves covering all over her body, which made it hard to walk and that the wire in the costume kept poking her legs, therefore lowering her self confidence. Although when the real filming started Anne was able to transformed her self into a real model and beautifully walk the cat walk, she is truly a professional actress.

Source: Daily News 06/06/06

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree with the article! anne truly is a professional actress..thanx bluemoon for the news

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Love this lakorn too lol....

BlueMoon said:
Did anyone post the ratings yet for this lakorn I want to know how it's doing.
[post="128145"][/post]​
I want to know too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:
Sadly next week we'll only get to watch 1 episode because I think they are airring something else on tuesday. I forgot what they are airring instead. When I remember I'll come edit it. =( I think they are getting marry ep5.

You can also get the clip @ memorybox.

http://www.d2bstyle.com/forum/
[post="128167"][/post]​

what they should do is air two episodes on monday, that woud be awesome! but unfortunately that's just wishful thinking. :(

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I haven’t seen a good comedy lakorn since Sapai Tornado, this one is good. Remind me of Korean comedies because the fighten scenes each character gets a piece of each other. We’re going to see the stages of pregnacy to birth of course, because it is the plotline, and the baby brings father and mother together.

Is the baby going to be a girl or boy? I hope the baby comes out cute like the little girl in Wonder Life.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Haha... that pic. of Ann eating flowers when Jamie found her is so cute but she looks like she's from some mental institute. :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Anonymous_blue said:
Haha... that pic. of Ann eating flowers when Jamie found her is so cute but she looks like she's from some mental institute. :p
[post="128694"][/post]​
....that was a funny scene!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
The N'rai looks like my auntie's friend.

I love seeing Ann eat in this lakorn...whether it's cake, ice cream, fruits, even flowers. Kinda weird huh? Can't wait to see Lily.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen a good comedy lakorn in sooo long!..well actually sapai part time was funny too..but yeh theres rarely any good comedies nowadayz..so its kool to watch something relaxing..thanx for the sc iluvnumandoil!

anne is too funny! :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sa Phai Partime was funny...Chatchai and Joy was too funny...another one from Ch3 was Benz & Willy's

but Oum Ruk is hot right now...:)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the screencaps Tinah. It's so cute. I was funny how she was trying to get close to the flowers during the runway show and ken gave her this LOOK...like what the heck...it's too funny.