[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

cecilia

Staff member
^ :blink: nope..he's a girl in episode 4 cuz he have to hide himself from the paparrazi..and secretly went to meet ANA at some waterfountain thing toward end of episode 4

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?..i thought i watch epi 4..or was it only epi 3..oh its probaly because i kind of skim through..didnt want to watch the whole lakorn

anjos

I cant waite tilll episode 5..... it gonna be goood...... :w000t: :w000t: I love.... love this movie..... it really funny.... :loool: :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
This lakon is funnier and cuter than the aforementioned lakons. I must admit that most lakons produced by channel 3 are better made then most channel 7 lakons. Channel 7 lakons drag, production is a little "generic", and not well produced overall with the exception of PJJ and Hunk Manoga, these two are very good. I guess it depends on the production company.
[post="129422"][/post]​

I second your opinion on the difference in production companies. You're right, Channel 3 lakorns are better made!! I've been a huge fan of Channel 3 lakorns and their outstanding cast for several decades. There are more options.

Oum Ruk is an awesome lakorn!! Ken and Ann makes a lovely couple as always. Ken is such a dedicated and caring father!! Ann is hilarious and fun-loving...I can't wait to see more.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well Ch3 have beat Ch7 many times before in ratings but then don't know what happened they kinda started loosing to ch7...lol..but then last year we saw Ch3 sweeping the awards again.

Also Ch3 is very very rich...the owner of that ch is filthy rich...And for a long time Ch3 had this very unique name that the media gave to them and the actors from that channel...too...

And they're the most likely to film a lakorn abroad cuz they're rich....Ch7 hardly goes abroad cuz it's so expensive.

And most of Ch3's comedies are much funnier than Ch7...that's why the Thai Media gave Pok Piyatida the title "Queen of Comedy" cuz whenever her lakorn aired it always beat Ch7 lakorns...Ch7 tried using Araya to compete but usually it never beat Pok's.

Anyhow I'm off topic...lol...

But that Ken picture is funny....I've only seen ep2....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
TINAH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BANNER!!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

i love this lakorn so much! usually i dont really like comedies, but this one is to halarious. i love how he brings her notes and she gets upset when he doesnt bring it. it was so sad when he was throwing up behind the car and he didnt see her drive back to pick him up and she didnt see him throwing up "for her"

Kane is really just too willing to put on a dress haha

Once again Kane is a major hottie with a body. he really should have been the one with the towel on not Mark. and Ann? my gosh shes funny and too cute too

this lakorn is really really good... anyone who isnt watching it is definitely missing out

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Omigod, Tinah! I can't believe you missed that scene of Ken dressing as a woman. :blink: Dang! Ken has the body but the dress part... er... not digging it. But I guess he got to do what he got to do to get away from those annoying reporters.

anyone who isnt watching it is definitely missing out
Ditto! This lakorn is awesome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know how i missed that part anonyous..lol..i just skim through little by little..didnt actually think i was going to miss that much...i can always go watch it again since i saved it..but i wont ill just wait to go rent..

TINAH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BANNER!!!!!!
thanx to valy from ann's forum :D

Well Ch3 have beat Ch7 many times before in ratings but then don't know what happened they kinda started loosing to ch7...lol..but then last year we saw Ch3 sweeping the awards again.

Also Ch3 is very very rich...the owner of that ch is filthy rich...And for a long time Ch3 had this very unique name that the media gave to them and the actors from that channel...too...

And they're the most likely to film a lakorn abroad cuz they're rich....Ch7 hardly goes abroad cuz it's so expensive.

And most of Ch3's comedies are much funnier than Ch7...that's why the Thai Media gave Pok Piyatida the title "Queen of Comedy" cuz whenever her lakorn aired it always beat Ch7 lakorns...Ch7 tried using Araya to compete but usually it never beat Pok's.
no wonder we always see alot of lakorns from ch3 go abroad..they go like atleast once ot twice every year..its good to see different scenery..hmm yeh wonder what happen to ch3 those past years..but they're getting much better again..im like watching almost every of their lakorn..it doesnt drag like it used to..

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, yeah. just love this lakorn too. it's funny lakorn but it cute! ann and ken are look good in the lakorn. yeah, can't wait to see the bady come out tho...how cute ahahahahahaa