[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
"Da" like "Oum Ruk" a big Hit!
swtane is going to translate the article for us :D
[post="130990"][/post]​

That's good that the viewers are enjoying Anne and Ken cuz they totally deserve the attention...

Ken is getting more and more famous...congrats

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to swtanne

Da" like "Oum Ruk" a big Hit!

The storyline of this lakorn is similar to that of "Mam" but is not the same.

The feedback of the lakorn "Oum Ruk" from the viewers had made the producer "Da" Hathairat smiled proudly.

"The rating is very good, and I've heard many good feedbacks from lakorn fans, this might be because the lakorn is a comedy, because of the jokes in the lakorn, and that there's a mix of fighting between the nang'ek and the pa'ek. The plot line of a woman being pregnant had made Thai lakorn into something new and different. Adding into the lakorn are the problems that we might encounter in our every day life especially in a family situation, which had create an interest to the viewers because every family tends to have a woman, no matter if it's the mother or the daughter. At the same time there is also the fighting between the pra'nang that had made the lakorn more interesting."

The pairing up of "Anne Thongprasom" and "Ken Theeradeth" are considered to be the main attraction "At first I was a bit worry about whether the characteristic of pra'ek and nang'ek in this lakorn will make the pra'nang looks as if they are not pa'ek/nang'ek-like or not, but then Anne and Ken was able to act out those characters to a good amount. When the results came out, the viewers didn't get annoyed, which made me happy that both Anne and Ken had made this lakorn come out smoothly.

How about the comments that the plot of this lakorn is similar to the life of "Mam" Kathaleeya, "I don't think it's the same because we've thought up of this lakorn way before the incident, before the news even came out. While the news of the incident came out, we went and talk with Ch3 because there are some parts in the beginning that is similar, but the whole plot is not. It involved the same kind of problem that the nang'ek, who is an actress, got pregnant, which is actually a small point when talking about the overall plot of the lakorn. I confirm that the script was written before the whole incident and we even had to fix some of the plot, but I rather not speak about this because it's a specific and an emotional topic, she's part of the same entertainment business as me and I've known her personally as well."

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... how interesting...

and OF COURSE! this is one of a kind!!! this is a new plot and storyline... NOT A REPEAT!!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
:D oum ruk is a big hit!! :D im happy for ken and anne and for oum ruk!....also alot of feedbacks..from khaosod what Youa posted
from dailynews ja.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Little bit about "Oum Ruk" I cut the part that not about Oum Ruk out lol.

ลงหมาดๆ ช่อง 3 ก็ไม่รีรอรีบจับละคร “อุ้มรัก” ที่มี เคน-ธีรเดช ลงจอตามไปติดๆ หวังชนะน็อกละครช่อง 7 ให้จงได้ ที่กำลัง “เล่นของ” ด้วยละครแนวไสยศาสตร์เรื่อง “เหล็กไหล” ที่มี อู๋-นวพล ภูวดล แท็กทีมกับ เอก-รังสิโรจน์ พันธ์เพ็ง เป็นดารานำฝ่ายชาย

ก่อนจะมาเสียฟอร์มไปหน่อยจาก สายสืบสายสะดือ ที่ผ่านมา และกำลังแรงจัดจาก อุ้มรัก ที่กำลังแพร่ภาพอยู่ในขณะนี้

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Last poll from TV Poo....WoW! How is the percent number different?
Usually TV Pool cheers channel 7 lakorn lol. This is meaning Oum Ruk is really popular.

นักแสดงชายยอดนิยม
Actors:

ธีรเดช จากอุ้มรัก 51.17 %
Ken

ภัรพล สายเลือดแห่งรัก 13.48 %
Paul

ณัฐพล เรือนนารีสีชมพู 9.57 %
Tye

วีรภาพ เหมือนเราจะรักกันไม่ได้ 8.26 %
Vee

รวิชญ์ วีรกรรมทำเพื่อเธอ 4.25 %
Rawit

นักแสดงหญิงยอดนิยม
Actresses:

แอน ทองฯ อุ้มรัก 40.61 %
Ann

พัชราภา สายเลือดแห่งรัก 20. 87 %
Aum

หยาดทิพย์ เรือนนารีสีชมพู 12.17 %
Yard

ภัทรธิดา เหมือนเราจะรักกันไม่ได้ 6.96 %
Mo

ลลิตา วีกรรมทำเพื่อเธอ 5.22 %
Lalita

ละครยอดนิยม
Lakorn:

อุ้มรัก 50.66 %
Oum Ruk

สายเลือดแห่งรัก 13.97 %
Sai Leurd Haeng Rak

เรือนนารีสีชมพู 11.35 %
Ruen Naree See Chompoo

เหมือนเราจะรักกันไม่ได้ 7.42 %
Muern Rao Ja Ruk Gun Mai Dai

ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด 4.80 %
Likit Ruk Likit Luerd

Credit to Mthai
http://webboard.mthai.com/6/2006-06-15/244518.html

moilee

sarNie Adult
If anyone needs a good laugh....don't miss out on this lakorn. It's hilarious....both Ken and Ann are very good in their characters.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this movie is different indeed. i'm enjoying it. lol when anne wanted to borrow his pjs that was too funny. he looks like a lil kid. all his pjs are like cartoon related and she was like how come it's soo small lol. he's sooo cute and adorable i love this guy. anne's soo pretty as well...

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
oum ruk is very hot. thanks for sharing the poll.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow yay for anne and ken!! :w000t: look at the percentage..Oum Ruk is HOT! thanx for sharing Youa!..oh has the other ratings been posted yet?..i really want to know..the actual ratings of the lakorn not the poll

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
wow yay for anne and ken!! :w000t:  look at the percentage..Oum Ruk is HOT! thanx for sharing Youa!..oh has the other ratings been posted yet?..i really want to know..the actual ratings of the lakorn not the poll
[post="131334"][/post]​
I try to find the actual ratings but can't find anything yet.

Here a little news about "Oum Ruk" again.

PP ผิดกับนางเอก “แอน ทองประสม” และพระ เอกหนุ่ม “เคน-ธีรเดช” ที่ช่วงนี้หน้าบานเป็นจานดาวเทียม เพราะละคร “อุ้มรัก” ดีวันดีคืน...ว้าว
http://www.dailynews.co.th/dailynews/pages...pe=2&Template=1

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think Ch3 fans only post the ratings when Ch3 lakorns do bad...but I don't see it either or maybe I'm not looking close enough...

I don't know I have this feeling that Oum Ruk will be in the top 10 list for the year 2006 in ratings....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
I think Ch3 fans only post the ratings when Ch3 lakorns do bad...but I don't see it either or maybe I'm not looking close enough...

I don't know I have this feeling that Oum Ruk will be in the top 10 list for the year 2006 in ratings....
[post="131471"][/post]​
Of coourse....Hahahahaha

Channel 3 fans not very care about the rating lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma

i have the same feeling Na..lol..i just hope its true..cuz most of the time when the lakorn is the talk of the town it usually ends up being in the top 10 highest rating..

Of coourse....Hahahahaha

Channel 3 fans not very care about the rating lol.
ch3 fans should start caring more about the ratings like ch7 fans..lol