[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Man that documentary about the thai king had better been a good one..... Jeez what were they thinking messing up tuesday's night lineup????
Making us all wait a week later for episode 6. arrrgh those people :angry: :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
oum ruk comes on every mon-tues at 20:30

EDIT: its amazing how this lakorn is doing so well in rating and only 5 epi just aired..it feels like we been watching it forever..maybe cuz the storyline isnt dragging

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Rang Ngao with Ken and Anne was a hit too...so Ch3 might pair them up again seeing that Anne and Ken can bring in viewers...

But hopefully it's a drama

Saifah

bite me x___
is oum rak any good? I havent seen this lakorn yet but i hope to see it pretty soon because it looks so awesome and looks so cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
how big of a hit was rang nago?..was it the talk of the town like oum ruk..i didnt start going to forums until later on and when i started going i didnt pay attention to ratings and such and such until later on

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Well my impression was that at the time Anne was mostly pulling in the rating since she was the established actress lead and her characters were strong and interesting...but Ken was then steadily becoming more famous and A-list item...I really think though that people took notice of Ken with him and Janie's second lakorn...

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
was rang ngao a bigger hit or oum ruk?
I think Oum Ruk likely be a bigger hit but I'm not sure. Hopefully, someone can tell us. But as of right now, I can't wait for ep 6! :D :D :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
im excited for tommrow's epi also :w000t: the scene on the banner i have is going to be tommrow.. :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for the next few episodes for those swt scenes between ken and ann wow im like really addicted to this lakorn ken is soo dorky and funny lol and ann's funny also

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to Nat
I cant stand watching so many sweet scenes form them knowing its just acting.. :( or maybe not ;)

'Anne' massage 'Ken'

The wife (on screen) is pregnant that's why Ken Theeradeth wanted to do his duty as a good husband and massage her in the lakorn "Oum Ruk." It seemed like his massage is good because Anne Thongprasom fell asleep during the massage. In this scene Napat's (Anne) body was aching, as usual for a pregnant woman, and Rachen (Ken) who wanted to be a good husband, got an idea and began to massage her. When Anne found out that Ken will have to message her, she got excited because she personally love to get a message, but when she met a beginner in massaging like Ken, she had to instead be the one to teach him. When her "student," Ken got the concept, Anne got ready and Ken was prepared to show his massaging skills, but it seems like his hand is 'touching' her more than massaging her because he keeps rubing his hands over her shoulders and then up to her neck. He did this a few times, which left Anne feeling sleepy, close her eyes, and get goosebumps. She seems really comfortable, so Ken thought that of a funny idea, he began to massage her in a funny manner, some time he would move his face close to hers which looks like he wanted to steal a kiss on Anne's cheek.