[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
darn..i must have miss the part when anne made fun of ken's pjs..i didnt want to watch the whole lakorn..

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm beginning to fall in love with this lakorn. I just found about it yesterday, but I've downloaded 3 epis already. It's gets better and better. Does anyone know any web where I catch watch it online?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
and i love the part where N'ek told p'ek that he's 30 and still wear winnie the pooh Pjs. hahaha! so funny
Haha... I also found that scene was pretty funny.

darn..i must have miss the part when anne made fun of ken's pjs..i didnt want to watch the whole lakorn..
Missed it again, Tinah? Skimming through it, I assume lol...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i cant wait for episode 9...im like really obsessed with this lakorn...ahhh

cecilia

Staff member
mak is such a jerk..he's so irriating..always in the way...

i love oum ruk...can't wait til next week..more sweet scene i hope...feel sorry for anna for loving such guy like mak..:lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg yea mak is sooo freakin annoyin and irritatin!...i cant stand seein him lolz

i hope there will be more swt scenes also! in the next episode i cant wait ken and anne are adorable!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Sophie, Iluvnumandoil and Youa, for sharing all the screen caps. Ken and Ann looks amazing together!! Tinah, thanks for posting up episodes 9. All your dedication and efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) agreed..i don't think a lot of us can stand mack...he is sp annoying :angry:

P.S. Tinah thanks for uploading ep9, you're so fast

tinah

sarNie Coma
np!..

omg..im watching alittle bit of epi 9 right now..it was so cute when ken wrap his arm's around anne when they were inside that guy's car cuz their car broke down..anne is so lucky :wub:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Mack might be super annoying but he's also super cuteeeeeee!!

Ep. 9, luvvvvvvvvv ittt!! Can't wait for the next one. How many ep. left now?! Not much uh...-__-