[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oum ruk is almost coming to an end..but i cant wait for the ending though..anne said you cant miss it :D

NiTha

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
oum ruk is almost coming to an end..but i cant wait for the ending though..anne said you cant miss it :D
[post="138517"][/post]​
I hope the ending is all worth it because this is such an awesomest lakorn ever!!!!! Maybe the ending will reveal that they'll have another kid together. Iono how that will fit in the plot but wouldn't that be cool!! LOL. I can't wait for the scene when Anne and Ken are in the same bed. :shocked:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope the ending is all worth it because this is such an awesomest lakorn ever!!!!! Maybe the ending will reveal that they'll have another kid together. Iono how that will fit in the plot but wouldn't that be cool!! LOL. I can't wait for the scene when Anne and Ken are in the same bed.
i think they ending will be worth it since anne wants us to tune in to it :D and plus since they added an hr extra to the ending then im sure it'll be more then worth it..i wonder what did they added..but yeh anne said if you watch it from the beginning til the ending then you wont regret it..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Sounds like a sure bet that the ending will be worth it. I just hope i won't be disappointed if its not what i expected. :unsure:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it's almost ending when the lakorn is just moving perfectly. It doesn't seems like it's about to end yet. Gosh, just couple more epi and Oum Ruk is a goner. :( Man, there's better be something good after Oum Ruk ended!

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i no i dont want oum ruk to end it jus started lol...i want to see ann and ken together longer...so sad this and ruen naree see chompoo is goin to end soon....i dont want them to end!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
ahh i no i dont want oum ruk to end it jus started lol...i want to see ann and ken together longer...so sad this and ruen naree see chompoo is goin to end soon....i dont want them to end!
I'm feeling you.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i dont want oum ruk to end either..but man i cant wait to see this scene! :eek: look at their pjs :lol: the first pic looks like their about to kiss.. :wub: ken looks uncomfortable though

แอน-เคน'รมณ์เสีย! กอดกันดันติด 'กันชน'

นาน...น้านจะ “ส้มหล่น” ใส่โครมเบ้อเร่อ ได้เข้าฉากสวีตกุ๊กกิ๊กกับ แอน ทองประสม ในละคร “อุ้มรัก” ทางช่อง 3ซะที แต่ เคน-ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ เหมือนบุญมีแต่กรรมมาบัง เพราะไหนๆ “หน่อย” ก็ไฟเขียวให้กอดนางเอก (ในจอ) ได้ แต่ต้องมาเจออุปสรรคกอด แอน ไม่แนบสนิทเพราะติดพุง เอ้ย ท้องป่อง!! เป็นตอนที่ เชน (เคน) และ ณภัทร (แอน) รู้สึกดีต่อกัน ก็เลยไปเที่ยวทะเล นอนกอดกันอย่างมีความสุข---ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำกันที่รีสอร์ทแถวหัวหิน เคน กับ แอน ดูสดใสในชุดนอนลายการ์ตูนน่ารัก ทั้งคู่มีการซักซ้อมบทกันก่อน แอน ก็วุ่นวายกับการยัดท้องให้ดูว่ากำลังเบนโล เคน พอเห็นก็หลุดขำ แอน ก็เลยยิ่งแกล้งทำท่าเจ็บท้อง พอถ่ายจริง เคน ค่อยๆประคอง แอน มาที่เตียงนอน บนเตียงแหละทำ แอน กับ เคน ถึงกับเขิน เพราะนอนหันหน้าเข้าหากัน เหลืออีกนิดเดียวปากก็จะจุ๊บกันแล้ว ทั้ง แอน และ เคน เกิดสมาธิแตกซ่าน หลุดขำออกมา แต่ ผกก. ก็ปล่อยให้เล่นต่อไป เคน ก็เลยตัดสินใจหลับ ตาปี๋ แต่มือนี่สิเหนียวยังกะกาว กอด แอน ซะแน่น ดีนะที่มี “ท้องป่อง” เป็นกันชน ไม่งั้นถึงแฟนที่บ้านจะไฟเขียว แต่ก็คงทำใจยากส์...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันอังคารนี้.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwwwwwwww that scene looks adorable hehe :wub:
awwwwwwwwwwww no i dont want it to end eder i wanna see them more lovey dovey with each other hehehe this is so depressing hahaha ^_^
gud lakorns are ending so SOON

tinah

sarNie Coma
all the good lakorn is coming to an end.. :( now im left with Himata..hopefully ammaratalay and jao sao ban rai is good so i can have more lakorn to watch

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait til tomorrow..btw jao sao ban rai seem good..i'm watching it and am liking it so far..i can't wait either..^^

can't believe the ken-ann couple going to end soon already...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww that bed scene seems so kute!!!....i cant wait to watch it...i no all the good lakorns are comin to an end...ruen naree see chompoo just ended todai...now oum ruk is gon end...:( da only one im left to watch is hima i hope that will keep me on my feet...lol but i feel like oum ruk jus started !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah..just cuz it's one of those love/hate lakorn..and p'ek being an *ss to n'ek while n'ek doesn't care much..but you know..right from the start p'ek seem to care ''a little'' about n'ek..:lol:..

outtake make the night seem longer ...i wish it's monday already..and then i wish it's friday too..cuz sarn can upload her 'r' lakorn too..:lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i saw the the teaser..it looks great!..love when praek is mean to nang ek..and nang ek is a fighter..it spices up the lakorn..but yeh cant wait to see when ken and anne sleeps on the same bed :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i know..i cant' wait too.really wish mak get out of the way..out of their lives..:lol:..and yeah..i'm excite to see them finally gonna be together for once..peace and quiet ..a happy family at last..

aish..mak need to get a life before it's too late..poor anna..seem like forever for her to get mak's love..

tinah

sarNie Coma
its wrong for anna..dont tell me mark is gonna wait til the ending then go to her..i dont think she should get with him!..he dont deserve anna

cecilia

Staff member
^no kididng..he havent' done one nice thing to her..like anna said..even when she's sick..he didnt' even bother to ask about her health condition..poor girl...mak definitely dont' deserve to have anna ..she's too funny and nice to have such a narrow and air head man like mak..but then agian...love will find a way..i hope mak realize about it before it's too late...

at this rate..anna should role play the n'ek and wont' forgive him like in nangshow..:lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
[post="138732"][/post]​

Yep, two of the best lakorns are coming to an end. That's too fast. I haven't had enough of Ken/Ann as well as Tye/Yardthip/Pat yet. Well, I'm glad Ruen Naree See Chompoo ended so beautifully!! I know Oum Ruk will be worth it as well. Now I'll have a chance to see the Khmer version. Nonetheless...the two lakorns will always be remembered as AWESOME collections. :wub: Thank goodness there is still Hima Tai Pra Jun. I love that lakorn, too!! Also, I'm definitely looking forward to Jao Sao Ban Rai and Ammarataley. :w000t: I know the two lakorns will shine!! It's like a never ending treat...