[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh im sure they will be pair up again.. :D anyway..great news!..anne will be singing the ending song Saraparb..dont know if shes singing in the lakorn or just singing for the lakorn..thanx to nat for the news!

news of anne translated by nat

เรตติ้งดี ช่อง 3 เลยสั่งถ่าย “อุ้มรัก” เพิ่ม
แอน ทองฯ จึงต้องกลับไปให้ ป๊อก เชลซี
เปลี่ยนสีผมกลับไปเหมือนเดิม...หน่อย ทนดูอีกนิดนะ!

The rating is so good, that's why ch3 ask "Oum Ruk" to film more. So Anne Thong now has to go dye her hair color back...

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Ann and Ken are so HOT right now, Ch. 3 just can't stop pairing them up in events. Hopefully, they'll pair Ken and Ann up in another lakorn soon. Just can't get enough of this two.

Woo hoo... downloading epi 10 right now. Can't wait to watch it!

tang071

sarNie Elites
in eps. 10 ken and ann go to ba'mee's birthday party and celebrate. they spend the night together at the aunt's house. haha ken sings peacemaker's "ruerng bon tiang" horribly. the next day they go shopping for baby stuff and clothes. ann visits mark bc he's sick. jasmine is annoying than ever and tries to split the two up by making them misunderstand each other. she implies that the baby may not be ken's and for him to ask for a dna test. ppl gossip and ann becomes upset. she tells ken that they should go take the test but ken refuses bc he knows that the baby will end up win ann anyway. he tells her to not believe others and that they should live happily for the sake of her baby. ann and mark go to the opening of mom reality magazine opening. reporter asks where the father is and ken appears. they take cute pics together. they are offered an opportunity to film a commerical together. ann refuses bc she does not want anything to do with ken to remind her baby and ask questions.

next eps should be really good. feel sorry for goong bc i think she miscarries so devastating for the family esp the daddy. it seems the aunt may have had something to do with it accidentally of course. ken gets scared and talks to the baby. i cant read thai but theres more gossip about mark, ann and ken that i dunno courtesy of jasmine of course.

cecilia

Staff member
hihi..mak is so obsess over ann..he need to get over it..gosh..letting his parent know the reason why ann have to marry ken is just waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overboard..if i'm ann..i won't ever forgive him...now mak really irritate me..

i can't wait til tomorrow..ken got me teary eyes all cuz of this..i can't believe its' gonna end.. :wavecry:

here's a screencap of tomorrow episode .. awe..what a sweet dad

tinah

sarNie Coma
no i dont think its ending on epi 11..i cant wait to see that epi!!..man..i probaly cry like always..shoot i hate sad scenes..i get so emotional..just looking at the sc that cecilia posted im getting teary eyes already

Edit:the Polls that anne/ken has been number 1 on..credit to James at Annfanclubforum

Dow Kra Jai for 3 weeks
TV pool 3 weeks
Siam Buntung 4 weeks
Oops 5 weeks
See Sun Buntung 5 weeks

Meme

sarNie Egg
gosh i dont want this lakorn to end at all...:( its soo interesting and funny at the same time when Kenn and Ann argue with each other..but finally they are getting along!

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
no i dont think its ending on epi 11..i cant wait to see that epi!!..man..i probaly cry like always..shoot i hate sad scenes..i get so emotional..just looking at the sc that cecilia posted im getting teary eyes already

Edit:the Polls that anne/ken has been number 1 on..credit to James at Annfanclubforum

Dow Kra Jai for 3 weeks
TV pool 3 weeks
Siam Buntung 4 weeks
Oops 5 weeks
See Sun Buntung 5 weeks
[post="139417"][/post]​
Wow...Oum Ruk is the bomb!!!! Thanks for sharing the poll. Thank you.

Hiatus

Super Momo
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE awwwww man can't wait to see ann in her typical bitchy role again

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!!!..thats the cutest scene i have ever seen!!..dang..i love these two..so sad its coming to an end..but doesnt matter as long as it was all worth the wait!..thanx for sharing youa

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: thank you to everyone for sharing ep10 and 11 screencaps...ken and ann are so kute...i love their matching PJ...lol..can't wait to see wat happend next :sweat:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous_blue, can you tell me pls, where you download Oom Rak. Thank in advance.
I normally download it from Ann's forum (Valy's site). We get first dip before anyone else does. But you have to have certain # posts before you can download anything from the "Buddie Media" section. Right now we're waiting for Sara to upload epi 11. :D :D :D