[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..that's funny..but won't hurt to see a minsequel because if they were to do a whole lakorn of sequel..there's not point to it..:lol:..

anyway..if i'm not mistaken..i did hear anna said that mak broke of with that girl and revow his love to her..*awe..that's cute..but after all these time..mak sure is still in my hate list..but then since he's back to anna..i'll forgive him for a bit..:lol:*

yah..i also check in ethai and i guess it said the same thing..so i dont' know if it has the whole serie or not..because when i try to look for oum ruk..*the way ethai spelled*..and only see vol.1..i dont' know if i want to get it now or not..cuz i'm afraid they might ;make a dvd version for oversea fans or some other fullset ..^^..but thanks for sharing the information..

ah..i still wish it end tonight instead with a better and not so rush ending..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the ending. it was pretty cute but I wished that insteading of putting the ending credits for us to see in a rush. They should have added another episodes where everyone had their babies in a more relaxing moment. It was cute to see the ending credits. If they put another episodes, it would have been much better....

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thanks Tinah for sharing..aww man i just finished watching the final episode..i got to say that there is so many funny and sad moment...love the part where Num trying to reach for the chicken leg while Ken was reading tamla to Oh...and the sence where Ann at the gallery looking through all the pictures that Ken took when she still pregnant...it made me cry....Ken is so good at crying :wub: Over all I love this lakorn...wasn't a disappointed ending like some other lakorn :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not disappointed in the ending..cuz this lakorn had way more good scenes then we can ever ask for..just as long as ken/anne ends up together then im happy :D

edit:

hey u guys..why does it say part 1 in the vcd?..im getting the feeling oum ruk will have part 2.cuz anne's pregnant again..her stomach was really big..its weird how they end it like that..i would understand if her tummy wasnt big..then they just end it.but then she looks like 5 months pregnant

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
im not disappointed in the ending..cuz this lakorn had way more good scenes then we can ever ask for..just as long as ken/anne ends up together then im happy :D

edit:

hey u guys..why does it say part 1 in the vcd?..im getting the feeling oum ruk will have part 2.cuz anne's pregnant again..her stomach was really big..its weird how they end it like that..i would understand if her tummy wasnt big..then they just end it.but then she looks like 5 months pregnant
[post="145941"][/post]​

I asked ethiacd and they told me that there's two boxed for this lakorn that's why it say part 1 in the vcd, the second box is the end, which should come out at the end of the month :wub:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! How cool that it is out on VCD! At first I wasn't going to buy it...but now I think I might cuz it's just a cute lakorn full of lifes mistakes, hardships, and ending in love. Everyone goes through that right!? :)

Plus, I totally love KEN T. and Anne T! They're great actors!

umee

sarNie Egg
What does this writing in the heart says? And there's another one before this (if you don't remember it, I'll pro'bly have to cap it). I can't read/write Thai, but I can speak and understand. hehe.

credit to: YoUa

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i agree this is the lakorn of the year that i will never gonna forget it. man the last 2 ep it's sad...............but it's good that'st happy ending......

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
the writing in the heart says that "I didn't take this picture, but it has value and somethinggggggg (it was cursive..coudln't read that part) in my life."

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It sucks when cause I can't read Thai...maybe I should go learn...

That part where Anne was looking at all the pictures made me cry my eyes out...damn her...haha

At least they showed us some more funny scenes before it ended...especially that part where Anne carried Ken out of the bedroom...haha...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OH NOO!!! I had ordered mine on Ethaicd not realizing that i had ordered Set Box 1. This really sucks! So i have to wait til box 2 to come to get the whole set??? I hope the second set is just the special features and the outtakes because on Seesan said they were doing something like. I am soo hoping that box 1 has the ending. :sweat: If it doesn't, then the second set better not cost me $30.5.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i can't wait to get myself one. but i'm going to wait until box 2 come out. Ann and ken is so cute together.
I'm so mad because i haven
't seen the ending yet i have to wait until Friday because i'm at school. i'm going crazy here.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha it was trip when ann was like "chen wake up, the restuarant is closin".. i was thinkin wth is she sayin that..lol , it was just chen dreamin.. lol.. poor dude.. and then they missed each other by few mins.. friggin a. the ending was so sweet, they were matching too.. too bad they didnt have more sweet scene and pat didnt get to say ruk to chen..=( .. i just got myself the first box, no wonder it was kinda cheap.. cant wait to let my family watch it.. im miss them..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This is by far the best lakorn I've ever seen. I'm definitely gonna buy it. I'm away from home and can't watch the ending...Can't wait until I get home so I can watch it!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news!..credit to sara : more of anne/ken..woo hoo..i thought we wont be seeing them together again after this end

Anne, Ken, and the producer (I think) will be appearing in At Ten Show! Not sure when the airing date is but they will be filming the show on the 24th! yay more Anne & Ken! Thanks to P'Pukie

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tinah said:
great news!..credit to sara :  more of anne/ken..woo hoo..i thought we wont be seeing them together again after this end

Anne, Ken, and the producer (I think) will be appearing in At Ten Show! Not sure when the airing date is but they will be filming the show on the 24th!  yay more Anne & Ken! Thanks to P'Pukie
[post="146856"][/post]​
I think ch. 3 need they to promote vcd of Oum Ruk Ja.

How come this thread haven't move yet to the old lakorn section?