[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Guess what guys...there might be a part 2 to Oum Rak. Ken said if the opportunity came, Anne is starring in it and also if his schedule isn't packed then he would love to take the role again. Anne said the same thing.

So...i am hoping that there will be part 2 and there schedules aren't packed .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Guess what guys...there might be a part 2 to Oum Rak. Ken said if the opportunity came, Anne is starring in it and also if his schedule isn't packed then he would love to take the role again. Anne said the same thing.

So...i am hoping that there will be part 2 and there schedules aren't packed .
omg..so my prediction might be right afterall!!..cuz the ending was unsolve..well actually not the ending but the "special scene" when it showed anne pregnant again..i thought that was a sign..i soo want to see anne/ken after they have kids.. :wub: thanx nitha for the news!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok I'm gonna take a stab at what the title means...

so Oum means to carry like you know "Oum chun" "carry me"
and you know what Ruk means

the title i think refers to the child that anne and ken created even though the baby wasn't created by love but during the nine months of pregnancy that anne and ken go through they are falling for each other so they're really carrying their love for each other in the little baby...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the title i think refers to the child that anne and ken created even though the baby wasn't created by love but during the nine months of pregnancy that anne and ken go through they are falling for each other so they're really carrying their love for each other in the little baby...
thats a really sweet meaning! you're probaly right..

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Holy crap! =O
I hope there really will be a part 2 with Ann and Ken together. It wouldn't be the same if the couples/actors were different.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thanks for news...second part of this lakorn would be awsome....it wouls kinda suck f they change the main characters...praying that Ann and Ken will star in the second part if there's one :wub:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Is that what it means? then where did i get "Chain of Love" from?! (I'm not Thai btw, so i wouldnt know what im talking about)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
OMGOSH!!!!

i just watched the end of this lakorn and i cried!!!! it was such a good ending i loved it!! the part where shes lookin at his gallery of her and remembering back made me cry and i love how they finally showed that picture from when the camera fell. so cute!!!

the one really cruel part of the lakorn is when they tricked Kane saying that Ann wanted to meet him and he went and saw her and got to go see the baby and came over the next day and they had so much fun and it ended up being all a dream!!! i couldnt believe it it was such a good trick from the directors.

two major thumbs up to this lakorn all the way around
cant wait to see Kane and Ann together again

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
Hello girls, just want to tell all of you jah that "Oum Ruk" in khmer version is out already :lmao: i just got it yesterday from my vdo store in france and the title is " Rosarp Sney" with 18 VCDs... :p

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Oooohhh! Already? Wow...im assuming it's not by Mayura. <_< I would want to watch it but i'm waiting for it to come out by Mayura because i dont want the lakorn to be ruined in khmer. *no offence to the other voice company*. i know it can take forever but YAY!!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me or maybe i didn't pay much attention but i don't think the praek and n'ek ever said the words 'i love you' to each other. a great lakorn anywayz. love the ending credits where they show scene from after they finally made up! :wub:

swtanne

SilverDragon_999 said:
is it just me or maybe i didn't pay much attention but i don't think the praek and n'ek ever said the words 'i love you' to each other. a great lakorn anywayz. love the ending credits where they show scene from after they finally made up! :wub:
[post="149632"][/post]​
hehe I think the writer wanted it to be like that..I mean not having the pra'ek and nang'ek say I love you..cuz through out the story you can already tell that the pra'ek loves the nang'ek by caring for her :wub:

thuy

sarNie Egg
I have not seen this lakorn yet, but just made an order at ethaicd. I will soon be able to watch this lakorn. Gosh, I'm so looking forward to it:p

I love Ann and Ken. Ann was and is always one of my favourite actress.