[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OOO ^_^ cant wait This would be the first time P'Ann is gunna be pregnant in her lakorns. . P'Ken and P'Ann makes a cute couple. .
Cant wait for this to air. ^_^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
mango said:
OOO ^_^ cant wait This would be the first time P'Ann is gunna be pregnant in her lakorns. . P'Ken and P'Ann makes a cute couple. .
Cant wait for this to air. ^_^
[post="82102"][/post]​
Hi P'oun Mango...remember me?

No this isn't the first time...the second lakorn Ann did with Jakrit she had like so many kids at the end...Tinah...what's the name of that lakorn?...I luv that lakorn too but then I luv almost all of her work except 2...the one with Chai and Pip... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hi P'oun Mango...remember me?

No this isn't the first time...the second lakorn Ann did with Jakrit she had like so many kids at the end...Tinah...what's the name of that lakorn?...I luv that lakorn too but then I luv almost all of her work except 2...the one with Chai and Pip...

its call Roy Alai..i love all of anne's lakorn besides the two that u listed bluemoon..lol..all of her lakorns were good..im trying to buy old lakorns and its mostly ann's lakorn..lol..i want to buy other actress lakorn that i like too but they dont have alot like ann..

Zee

sarNie Egg
this time around their chemistry must be alot better.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
this will be fun and enjoyable lakorn to watch since they'll be lots of cute and sweet scenes.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
For this shoot notice how they make Ann put her arms in the air or against her wast...in order to create an illusion of thinner arms...cuz P'Ann gained weight for Oum Ruk...but still pretty as always...:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
BlueMoon said:
For this shoot notice how they make Ann put her arms in the air or against her wast...in order to create an illusion of thinner arms...cuz P'Ann gained weight for Oum Ruk...but still pretty as always...:)
[post="85287"][/post]​
yep thats what p' ann said in the interview

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
yep thats what p' ann said in the interview
[post="85294"][/post]​
oh yeah Tinah...my dear...I noticed you borrowed the banner Prisna made for me... ;)

But it's okay you can have that one since I have two of the same...:)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
which banner?..aom or aom and tik?..sorry i didnt know it was urs. :(
[post="85412"][/post]​

lol...Tinah..you don't know who I am huh?

That Ann banner on the bottom...but it's okay Prisna made two for me and I only wanted one so you can have them...no it's fine you don't have to worry...you can use that banner... :D

I go by Na @ P'Ann's forum

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohhhh lol..so Na is you?..i was kinda thinking it was you..wow..okay thanx!..i liked the banner its very pretty