[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Hiatus

Super Momo
AHHHHHHHHH I wanna see this lakorn so baddd lol ims oo anticipating it omg.. maybe i'll be addicted to lakorn once again after this one lakorn

meenia

sarNie Adult
Me too...I can not wait to see this lakorn...with ann and ken...lots of sweet scences.... :D keep up the updates of this lakorn....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks a bunch for sharing the many interesting interviews, summaries and photos, everyone. Anne and Ken is definitely one of the most beautiful on-screen couples!! They are lovely in every way. I can't wait to see this lakorn. I'm already addicted to the storyline.

INoi

sarNie Elites
I'm just woundering when this lakorn going to air.I can't wait to see Ann and Ken act together again! I liked their first lakorn.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling that this will be a good one. I'm watching Rang Ngao as of right now andit's pretty good so far...Hope it airs soon!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the previous news that swtannenat has translated..ann is at huahin shooting the lakorn..and happen to see nat filming her mv:D nat was surprise that ann's stomach was big but found out it was for her lakorn lol..so now im even more excited.. :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
from the previous news that swtannenat has translated..ann is at huahin shooting the lakorn..and happen to see nat filming her mv:D nat was surprise that ann's stomach was big but found out it was for her lakorn lol..so now im even more excited.. :w000t:
[post="92254"][/post]​
Oh really..I need to rush over to P'Ann's forum...man I hope they air this one soon...cuz Ann's is like one of my top 3 n'ek so I am so missing her.....but back to the lakorn Huahin...it's at a beach...but her tummy is big...so does that mean it's almost done...since they are filming her big tummy......

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats what im thinking bluemoon..this lakorn is probaly almost done filming since they are shooting the scene when ann is pregnant..maybe its the ending?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the plot sounds pretty interesting.. i can't wait.. :)

i feel like people is gonna be addicted to Oum Ruk as much as Lhong ngao jun... :) whenever it airs.. can't wait.. :)

navy

sarNie Adult
I hope it will air next month. I love to see Andrew/Bua, Ben/Aum, and Ann/Ken come out the same time. I'm looking for these 3 (and of couse Tik and Janie too. These are my to list of the lakorns I'm waiting for.