[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was laughing in the video clip when Bella goes, p'ek is such a moron cause he doesn't listen that's why he's hopping mad with jealousy. I hope that's a real line in the lakorn.

sarNie Adult
Nongs! Yay i'm so happy to be seeing you around here!! Yaaaay!

Hahaha @Jeanie1,bwahahaha it's gonna be both funny and annoying at the same time to see Palad getting furious for nothing I bet.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hi Greta nice to see u here tooo  :beer:
Other than shipping Jirassaya, I am also shipping Jiranee so I'm gonna be here to show my ultimate support.
I just LOVE LOVE James and Bella on screen and behind the scenes.
An on-screen couple attracts me more when they have great interaction with each other in real life!!!! I just love it when I see pra ek and nang ek being adorable and playful with each other. JIRANEE is amazing in IG photos, they look like besties like seriously.  :rofl:  :clap2:

meenia

sarNie Adult
The storyline kind of remind me of Bee S. and Numfon K. lakorn "Mia Jum Pen" it's just that Bee didn't know Numfon was not the correct one until toward the end when the real daughter and mom learns that Bee and his family is not as poor as they thought.  Or something like that.  

But another James and Bella lakorn, i can't wait.  James looks hot in this one. 

sarNie Adult
I just saw it in instagram, Bella was brought to the hospital after shooting Padiwarada last July 13 because she had appendicitis. Could someone please confirm? Thank you.

sarNie Adult
Oh no... why isn't Mint in that scene? dundunduuunnn... I wonder what happens to the first love (Mint's character) in the ending? This is the first lakorn I encountered where the hero seems to like the first love for realz. Or I may be wrong. From the BTS it also appears as though the guy with the dimple (what is his name?) is going to be the husband of Mint's character. 

sarNie Adult
I have a question. I saw in instagram that there are more scenes of Palad when he was younger with the monks.

Uhm... Please forgive my ignorance, but I had to ask because I really don't know the answer, but what does it mean really when a boy "works for " or "serves" the monks? What I mean to ask is, what is the context of that in Thai culture/society. I understand it has something to do with him being poor so he has to be a temple boy or something, but I don't get it. I don't think he gets paid for serving the monks since the monks, to my understanding, have this vow of poverty or shunning worldly pleasures. So he just gets lodging and/or lessons from the Monks, is that it? I'm sorry for being ignorant about this. I was raised and live in a predominantly catholic country so i really don't know anything about Buddhism. I just wanted to ask the context and how it (being with the monks when he was younger) plays or affects Palad's character. 

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for Padiwarada! Too bad it'll be a long time before we see it!  :cry1:

There's a clip of Jiranee playing a game today. I think they were supposed to guess the person written on the paper. I hope someone can translate what their clues were for each other. I only caught Tik Shiro, Aum Attichart, Bird Thongchai, Harry Potter, Mark Parin and Pajaew? It also has Tor and Margie and Nadech and Mew. hahaha. 

James and Bella's part starts at around 4:40 mins i think. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_oiRAdL_dE&feature=youtu.be

sarNie Adult
Wahahahaha! James Ji is such a prima donna.   :lmao3: Nong Bieluvr, what happened in that part with the boat? Is he seasick or something? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Wahahahaha! James Ji is such a prima donna.   :lmao3: Nong Bieluvr, what happened in that part with the boat? Is he seasick or something? 
No he's not seasick, he's afraid of falling into the water. LOL. :) Also there's the part where he put the oar into the water and he's like "What is this, is this part shallow or is there something i there?" LOL. Hahahahaha. He kept putting the oar into the water and the other guy's like "Don't do that or the thing will come out." James was like "Ouy" LOL.