[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Yes! I agree TubbyTinker! and I've seen the 45 second trailer like.... more than 20 times since it was uploaded hahahaha. Now i'm dizzy with all the fading into black. It was awesome when I first saw it, but then I realized it wasn't the best trailer. Surely it established 5 things. 

1. This is NOT Khun Chai Puttipat, in fact, it's VERY different
2. James Ji will have action scenes. It's true. (truth. please sink in.) He will fight (and he doesn't scream, he has a "battle cry")
3. Palad Saran would be a manly man (read: pervert), capable of an R-Scene
4. The girls, both Bella and Mint would be doing a lot of dramatic "Silent Crying" scenes (since it appears that Palad Saran would be quite a jerk). In fact, the drama is on Bella here, and not James Ji. 
5. It's a teaser, so they want us all to beg for more mushy scenes from Jiranee!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Why they maintain that scene with Palad Saran shooting his wife, I don't know, but I'm guessing it's for shock value. I mean, finally James Ji is having a radically different (read: violent) character. but I'm sure, or rather, I ardently hope and pray that when it comes out, Palad Saran turns out to be a marshmallow softy who would make us fall in love with him. I can only hope, considering all his past pra'ek characters were all jerks. (Well... now that I think about it, majority of Pra'eks ARE jerks.) *sigh*

sarNie Adult
Apparently, there is a second teaser, but I'm still looking for it. meanwhile, you can check this out:
https://www.instagram.com/tobsuphatta/

The second teaser is mushier, with an almost kiss for Jiranee (but again it ends with Rin getting shot by Saran. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Jiranee heart, I can't take this anymore! Hahahaha AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm going nuts. 

screenshots from the teasers: 

Photo cr: (on pictures)

better resolution 1st trailer here:

https://www.facebook.com/Krobkrualakorn3/videos/907038549410206/

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Okay okay this is the 1 min trailer version! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! (not yet the official one, maybe the official version will be out by tomorrow.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y7YxLXZDks

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bella is pretty when she doesn't have makeup caked on. The natural makeup makes her look younger too.

Anyhow I'm glad Rin looks a lot stronger than the summaries suggest. It looks like she's not going to take any crap from n'rai.

I'm pretty sure the shooting scene is Rin's nightmare cause she's feeling guilty for tricking Saran. She isn't supposed to be his bride cause she's only the adopted daughter. Saran was supposed to get married to the oldest real daughter of her family.

sarNie Adult
I hope someone could translate the dialogue in the trailer. It seems pretty intense. Whoa! I want to see a real cat fight in a lakorn. I agree, Bella's character is strong in this one. 

Hehehe, check out James's ears in the almost kiss scene!  :lmao3: My boy is so adorable! 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Quick translation of teaser

Some guy: Why did you go capture Tiger by yourself?
James: For the reward, title, fame, and honor. I want everything.
James: I'm going to go ask the prettiest girl in PraNakorn to marry me.
Mint: I'm his real wife, both during the day and night.
Bella: Your heart only has anger and hatred. One day when you're at your lowest point, that anger and hatred will bounce back at you.
Bella: Don't treat me like I'm invisible. He doesn't want me. Have you experienced rejection like that?
James: Like this?
The guy James is fighting with: Rin is not your wife.
James: You're not my fiance. You will die.
People in the background: No Saran! 

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much for the translation! It adds more depth to the trailer. The story is more complex than I thought! yes! Saran is a jerk!  (hahaha I was gonna type Palad Saran and I ended up typing "Salad" hahahaha) Oooooh! Mistresses and "real wives" in historical setting. Please please please let there be a (dignified) catfight. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah I saw allready teaser 040156 I can't wait 13 jan 2016 air, glad that someone have translate for you... Do Y look like so exciting really, 040156? If I think is true that same me too hahaha, love sound JJ like it not Khun Neung, Iitirit and Putthipat that great job JJ.

sarNie Adult
Mayji posted this in the JJ thread, but here it is! the 14 second preview of JJ's song for Padiwarada, I think the title is something like "Every bit (molecule?) of my heart"

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xft1/t50.2886-16/12452359_1518790205085064_748822518_n.mp4

interestingly, the first 4 notes of the intro is the same as the first 4 notes of "Joob", (Joob being in a lower octave, but faster tempo) Well. it's composed by the same guy after all. Gaaah! I can't wait for it to be available in iTunes! I wanna see more Jiranee!

photo cr: iBees_ipr

thank you untinuu for the video!

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
I honestly dont dig the song. I hope there's another song for this lakorn and a better one lol

When I was listening to the preview of the song, I didn't like it too. But I think I'm James Ji biased, so I love it now. I think it may be because the first time you hear it, the violins are crying and it's a bit .... too sappy. But when I watched the MV and I was fangirling over Jiranee, nothing, my bias took over and now I'm so in love with the song. It's not yet in iTunes though. darn it. I hope it will be out soon. 

But I hope they just use this song as an insert song. I don't think it would make a good entrance song. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG nooooooooooooo. Mint and JJ  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: they look good too  :cry:  :cry: I want Jiranee  :cry:

sarNie Adult
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hahaha you guys gotta watch the "re-enactment" scene. I didn't understand a thing but it's so funny. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYJeqsOFJbg