[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Ooooh! Thank you jeanie1! I'll be shameless and ask, if it is okay, could you tell us what happened when Rin gave her necklace to Saran too? Please? :) just wanted to know what happened, I can wait for the actual dialogue with the subs. The Viki team is done with ep 5 already. They are relatively fast. I really appreciate their hard work. Thank you Viki team just in case you can read this. I am so happy. You guys make me so happy with the subs. Anyway, with Saran. Oh that makes a lot of sense. I am an only child too so speaking from experience, we tend to have issues about being prioritized or being left alone. I don't know if his being an only child is a big factor in his character but speaking for myself, I am the apple of my parents' eyes all my life so when the person I love treats me as second priority it hurts so bad since I am used to being not just number 1, but the ONLY one. Then with being abandoned, only children are used to being alone, in fact I am alone most of the time, but it's different when we get left alone. Because when only children are left alone, that's the only time they realize that they ARE indeed alone and feel the loneliness. I don't know if that made sense.

cecilia

Staff member
I wouldn't want to be in a 'ruk sam sao' too ... but I like that she is quietly trying to hold him without giving him any advantages over her emotions. She's smart with her choice of a man ... only give enough to drive him crazy and curious lol

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Ok, I admit that the "jealous hubby" scene in the garden was a bit awkward and overdone on James's part but then I felt like it was ok because although he is an adult, he's angry that his wife left him and returned to her home without telling him, it also brought out the jealousy in him that she returned home with Arun. He did say that as an only child he got whatever he wanted, so it made sense that he acted the way he did.  Or am I just trying to justify James's acting during that scene? Haha.

A great episode with plenty of sweet scenes between Saran and Rin. I also loved seeing her with her family, whether adopted or not, you can tell they do love her. The scene where she was explaining to her sisters about Saran and Duang at the wedding and their mom overheard was very sad. You can tell mom is sorry to have put her in such a situation. Her "mom" clearly loves her, maybe not to the extent of her biological daughters but she does adore Rin and wishes her well. I hope to see more scenes of their family together.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
I wouldn't want to be in a 'ruk sam sao' too ... but I like that she is quietly trying to hold him without giving him any advantages over her emotions. She's smart with her choice of a man ... only give enough to drive him crazy and curious lol
... and curious he is! Hence he's always teasing her.

Yes, a "ruk sam sao" is no fun. I don't think Rin realizes what effect she has on Saran. She chooses her family, her parents over him because she believes Saran still only has Duang in his heart. Saran, oh Saran, such a guy thing to do and not communicate your feelings to the one you love. Then again, we wouldn't have a drama to watch if he did, right?

sarNie Adult
Hehehe you have to give it to Saran, he knows how to push Rin's buttons and she gets riled up all the time and bringing out the lioness in her. Hahaha. Jun Ji, you are not alone. I found it awkward too. I felt that it was too much of Ittirit but he needed more of Neung. His voice was so high in that scene. But his saving grace was when he stopped kissing her cheeks and then he kind of paused and looked deeply at Rin then went to kiss her in the lips. The change in his eye expression was really well done. That was something James Ji had been unable to do in NNS.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Necklace scene

Rin says the necklace is her most valuable possesion cause it's the only thing her mom gave her. Saran didn't want to take it at first cause it was so important to her. She told him last time he asked for her to wish him well, she felt guilty that she didn't do it. He could return it when he beat the bad guy. Saran figured out that she gave him the necklace cause she's not going home with him, because he didn't answer her question.

Rin friend zone him HAHAHA.
Then she enemy zoned him! And her sister acquaintance zoned Chalat.

Yeah I love Rin's family dynamic too. I was disappointed to know that it's not like that in the book. Her mom and Saran's mom should get together to straighten out the kids. And Rin's maid friend with Saran's crew of servants together would be funny too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh that scene at the wedding was sad , Rin confession to her sister , in comparison of her & Duang ! And then her adoptive mother cried awww , I'm glad they change the evil mom/sister plot out b/c this way you can just feel the love one have for a child that's not their & that child in return willing to endure whatever life thus into her, to repay the kindness/love she received . Rin was loved but she never felt she at their level , she include herself as a servant to repay their good intention , she mention the time she was happy was that one time , when her family was excited for an upcoming party & had perpare a dress for weeks but she didn't even go TT *tear* it was sad lolll , therefore when the mom cry , it felt so heart wrenching b/c Rin had always put her family happiness before her own.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
oh really??yay….for some reason I thought i read somewhere someone said 10 episodes …so happy now..

sarN

sarNie Granny
CH 3 lakorn 12-16 , CH 7 are longer 15-25 ^^^ I feel like making a MV , it been years since I last tempt to create one & it was during JLR era loll

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Maybe Saran will find out how Rin feels towards him when he's injured. Hopefully this drama is longer than 10 episodes. I want more. Hehe they need to hurry up and confess to each other lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I'm sure there's more than 10 episodes unless it's a series. I want to do a MV but i don't know how, never made one before. Lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hope we have 14 episodes as well.  I need more lovings scenes for Saran and Rin instead of them bickering or even just being friends. 

Also, I want to know more about Rin's background so I hope that will be unfold in the coming episodes. 

sarNie Adult
well JennieN, it's a known spoiler (as in they've been saying it in a lot of spoiler pages/summaries/news clippings) that

Rin is Chalad's sister. I think they're gonna make it a plot point when Rin becomes rich and all the more Saran would feel that he doesn't deserve her. 

As for how Saran's dad was double crossed by a government official... I'm not sure if it'll be placed in the plot. I haven't read anything about that. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Cecilia, I have that feeling too when he went to visit his "Dad" and he called someone's name that he and his aunt didn't know who was that person......